- 69 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: san jose, ca
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/1/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Are grados the best headphones for rock music? Will i need a headphone amp to reach there full... Last post on 10/6/12 at 4:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help needed to pick an amp for DT 770 80 Ω Last post on 6/24/12 at 1:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Older amps with modern headphones. Does the 1/8 impedance rule still apply ? Last post on 7/8/12 at 7:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG Q701 questions? Last post on 10/15/15 at 10:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K271 MKII's or Sennheiser HD25's? Last post on 1/10/12 at 10:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Cute Beyond sound = BAD - Page 2post #16 of 2012/31/09 at 2:40amAdd a Fubar II to your signal with the Cute and you will be surprised. Then swap for the OPA2627 in both units and you will love this combo (from audiophile products no soldering - just plug and play). I use this setup on my home desktop and via my speakers I didnt like the original edginess too much. Then the OPA2627 gave it warmth, smooth it out and improved the sound stage. The Firestone stuff is good for the $$.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 203/1/11 at 4:35am
Hello and thanks for reading this reply. Firstly Sorry for replying to an old thread.
A few members have upgraded the opa2604 found in the firestone fubar 2 with the opa627 and reported a substantial improvement. Does anyone know how this is done as the pin arrangement for the opa627 is very much different from the opa2604.
Many thanks in advance. John.post #18 of 203/5/11 at 9:48pmpost #19 of 203/18/14 at 11:00am
- Cute Beyond sound = BAD
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › MikePortnoy's Custom Monitor List - CanalWorks L71PSTS added (Full... 1 minute ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 2 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 5 minutes ago
- › "Open Alpha" T50 3D printed headphone project from MrSpeakers 7 minutes ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 11 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear