Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTS/WTT: CEntrance DacPort for RSA Shadow Last post on 12/22/11 at 4:25am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Pico Upsampling USB DAC: Weekend + Cyber Monday Sale (Nov 27-29 only) Last post on 9/20/13 at 8:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- looking to buy an amp Last post on 6/14/10 at 11:16am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Headphone to match with Cowon iAudio9 and HeadAmp Pico Slim Last post on 5/19/10 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews +... Last post on 8/20/15 at 7:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- List Of Diy Headphone AmpsLast edited: 11/22/12
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
- List Of Diy Headphone Amps
HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests - Page 162
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yes, purple is available
and i guess the purpose of that picture was the coincidence of the Pico Slim & ES5 IEMs having the same serial #..
they're very different sizes
I am currently experiencing problems with my pico slim. The sounds from the pico slim sounds odd. When I listen to songs, I can barely hear the artist's vocals. To be more precisely, to me the artist's vocals are very recessed and hard to hear. Does anyone know what the problem is or how I can solve this problem? Thanks!
the current time is about 1 week depending on color. yes a USB cable and adapter are included. standard shipping is air mail which is typically 7-15 days. Express shipping available for additional cost
- HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
- › NEW! Woo Audio WA5 / WA5-LE 2015 Edition 46 seconds ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 1 minute ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 12 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2