or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Whiplash Audio TWag Cable on JH13's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whiplash Audio TWag Cable on JH13's - Page 7

post #91 of 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by belac View Post
Just recieved my TWag cable for my JH13's today and it is now in the burn in process, can't wait to hear the diffarence it makes.

Hey belac
How long was your wait from when you ordered until you received your twag?
post #92 of 114
I am a month or so away from ordering my JH13 or 16's and want to get the Twag cable for it but i want to have it slightly customized, have tried contacting Craig twice via email over two weeks but have not had a reply, so does any one know if he does customize them to specific needs?

Even though i know it is there for damping reasons i need to ommit the wooden dampner and want it to be sleeved from the jack to the 'Y' split with multifillament sleeve like for example Null Audiio have done with their Lune series cable?

Has anyone else had their Twag customized in anyway?
post #93 of 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortisFlyer75 View Post
I am a month or so away from ordering my JH13 or 16's and want to get the Twag cable for it but i want to have it slightly customized, have tried contacting Craig twice via email over two weeks but have not had a reply, so does any one know if he does customize them to specific needs?

Even though i know it is there for damping reasons i need to ommit the wooden dampner and want it to be sleeved from the jack to the 'Y' split with multifillament sleeve like for example Null Audiio have done with their Lune series cable?

Has anyone else had their Twag customized in anyway?
he does do customization, and i have a hard time believing he hasnt written back. Are you sure you were writing to the correct email? because ive never waited longer than like 15 minutes for a response.
post #94 of 114
I wil PM him....

I thought I have answered everyone I like!!

HAHAHAHA

PM coming my friend!!

Craig
post #95 of 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva View Post
he does do customization, and i have a hard time believing he hasnt written back. Are you sure you were writing to the correct email? because ive never waited longer than like 15 minutes for a response.
Found out my push email is playing up last few days (a few messages have not got to me) and found Craig's reply on my back up server my internet provider stores which was a godsend.
Thanks anyway for the reply ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SACD-Man View Post
I wil PM him....

I thought I have answered everyone I like!!

HAHAHAHA

PM coming my friend!!

Craig
Have sent you a reply to your email you sent now i have found it after issues with my email on my laptop! Cheers Craig for the fast response anyhow ; )

I am off now to flog my laptop with a very big 5 iron to persuade it to work properly!
post #96 of 114

so much wanna get a TWag 48" cable, but there's still a lil bit of question before that. I wonder how's OCC copper and OCC silver when compared, ALO audio has a pure Copper mono crystal with silver plating cable for JH's IEM.

I never meant to discuss ALO's product here but i just wanna know how are they different

post #97 of 114

I am not a cable expert, in other words I do not understand the science behind why one cable sounds better than the other one.  I have dealt with Ken@ALO many times and found his products to be first class.  I have never had the opportunity of listening to the ALO cable, but have one of his OCC Copper LODs.

 

When it comes to the TWag, however, my money is on Craig and whatever special true silver braids he bakes into them sound amazing with both my JH IEMs. I have a balanced and S/E version (didn't bother with the adapter) and couldn't be happier.

 

My 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

post #98 of 114

thanks warp

i guess the TWag worths the money. I can see from your rigs that u are a fan of whiplash

Hopefully i am able to get one later

post #99 of 114
TWag is worth the money, I have all TWag on all the cables in my portable rig. I may get Craig to make me a TWag for my HD800.
post #100 of 114

Another vote for Whiplash.

 

If you have any problem with the product,the owner will step up and make it right.

 

I speak from experience and am a very satisfied customer.

 

Would buy from him again.

post #101 of 114

great, then i will get a TWag as soon as i receive my JH13

post #102 of 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by SACD-Man View Post

I wil PM him....

I thought I have answered everyone I like!!

HAHAHAHA

PM coming my friend!!

Craig

Hi Craig,

 

Just sent an email, but it looks like the site might have "burped." Would you please PM me when you have a chance?

 

Thanks! 
 

post #103 of 114

Hi Craig,

 

Just left another PM.

 

Thanks!

post #104 of 114

Craig, you have another PM. 

 

(Anyone seen or heard from Craig? Seems he's gone MIA.)

post #105 of 114

Trying sending Craig and email instead of a PM.

 

csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Whiplash Audio TWag Cable on JH13's