Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones with super crisp vocals. Last post on 9/11/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Old School Trio: AKG K701, Beyerdynamic DT880, Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 2/22/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Sensitivity / Power Requirements Compared Last post on 6/11/11 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG Q701 too analytical ? whats your opinion.. Last post on 5/30/12 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
This review is reposted from my blog: http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/soundmagic-hp200-review.html Disclaimer: The HP200 was given to me by SoundMAGIC for this review. This...
Firstly let's get some things squared away: I do not believe in break-in. (Burn-in for those who don't understand terminology.) I do not believe cable materials alter sound. I do not...
The 90s have taken a while to grow on me. I found a deal for the L2s (champagne accents and cable) on AMZ Warehouse and pulled the trigger after becoming interested in JVC's dual-driver...
The DAC market is clearly exploding. Seems like every week or so we hear of a new model being launched. Many of them look quite nice, with good specs and plenty of features. Some...
very relax sounding IEM, great for relaxing, fit is awkward if u have small ears, accessories are tons but most are useless, tape mod is good! Recommended
The most beautiful headphones you know of? - Page 34post #496 of 5683/26/11 at 12:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5683/26/11 at 1:33pmpost #498 of 5683/26/11 at 1:54pmQuote:
The unwed virgin soul used to purchase these headphones is what gives them their beauty.
post #499 of 5683/26/11 at 2:49pm
my es7 (so sexay!) & es10 - a great enhancement of the same idea:
(found this pic on HF)
I also like wooden esw9 & esw10. btw, I have an idea of replacing es7 cans (after they become terribly scratched) with DIY wooden ones.
Edited by Kirr - 3/26/11 at 2:51pmpost #500 of 5683/26/11 at 2:53pmpost #501 of 5683/27/11 at 2:01am
Who makes this stand?
I was informed that those headphone stands are the original headphone stands for Sennheiser HE90
made of Fournier Wood, the same wood that is used to make the earcups of the HE90. There are 2 models
Edited by kiertijai - 3/27/11 at 4:16ampost #502 of 5683/27/11 at 2:08ampost #503 of 5683/27/11 at 7:48ampost #504 of 5683/27/11 at 9:12am
I have purchased one set of 6 headphone stands (black) from Wiktor of Poland. 3 red's and 3 blue's
There is probably another sets of natural wood colour left may be another six I am not sure but
it will be somewhat expensive. This is the picture that I got from Wiktorpost #505 of 5683/27/11 at 10:37am
Awsome, thanks. I will try getting in touch with him.
Quote:post #506 of 5683/27/11 at 11:35ampost #507 of 5683/27/11 at 11:49ampost #508 of 5683/27/11 at 12:15pmpost #509 of 5683/27/11 at 5:34pmpost #510 of 5683/27/11 at 6:46pm
These were probably posted several times already :)
Earbuds aren't called beautiful often, but Sennheiser OMX980/MX980 models (by BMW Designworks USA) are an exception:
I am touched by the transforming phone jack:
Same league: Bang & Olufsen A8
Edited by Kirr - 3/27/11 at 6:57pm
- The most beautiful headphones you know of?
- Headphone Impedance
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 52 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X Thread 58 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE535 are pretty awful at everything other than mids 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SRM-323s (Reduced) 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a headphone with the same sound as the Shure SRH-840, only... 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current DIY amplifier "Monolith" 6 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 8 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black) by CrystalT
- › JVC HA-FXT90 by JoeDoe
- › Firestone Tobby by project86
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe