Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones with super crisp vocals. Last post on 9/11/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Old School Trio: AKG K701, Beyerdynamic DT880, Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 2/22/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Sensitivity / Power Requirements Compared Last post on 6/11/11 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG Q701 too analytical ? whats your opinion.. Last post on 5/30/12 at 6:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The most beautiful headphones you know of? - Page 34post #496 of 5723/26/11 at 12:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5723/26/11 at 1:33pmpost #498 of 5723/26/11 at 1:54pmQuote:
The unwed virgin soul used to purchase these headphones is what gives them their beauty.
post #499 of 5723/26/11 at 2:49pm
my es7 (so sexay!) & es10 - a great enhancement of the same idea:
(found this pic on HF)
I also like wooden esw9 & esw10. btw, I have an idea of replacing es7 cans (after they become terribly scratched) with DIY wooden ones.
Edited by Kirr - 3/26/11 at 2:51pmpost #500 of 5723/26/11 at 2:53pmpost #501 of 5723/27/11 at 2:01am
Who makes this stand?
I was informed that those headphone stands are the original headphone stands for Sennheiser HE90
made of Fournier Wood, the same wood that is used to make the earcups of the HE90. There are 2 models
Edited by kiertijai - 3/27/11 at 4:16ampost #502 of 5723/27/11 at 2:08ampost #503 of 5723/27/11 at 7:48ampost #504 of 5723/27/11 at 9:12am
I have purchased one set of 6 headphone stands (black) from Wiktor of Poland. 3 red's and 3 blue's
There is probably another sets of natural wood colour left may be another six I am not sure but
it will be somewhat expensive. This is the picture that I got from Wiktorpost #505 of 5723/27/11 at 10:37am
Awsome, thanks. I will try getting in touch with him.
Quote:post #506 of 5723/27/11 at 11:35ampost #507 of 5723/27/11 at 11:49ampost #508 of 5723/27/11 at 12:15pmpost #509 of 5723/27/11 at 5:34pmpost #510 of 5723/27/11 at 6:46pm
These were probably posted several times already :)
Earbuds aren't called beautiful often, but Sennheiser OMX980/MX980 models (by BMW Designworks USA) are an exception:
I am touched by the transforming phone jack:
Same league: Bang & Olufsen A8
Edited by Kirr - 3/27/11 at 6:57pm
- The most beautiful headphones you know of?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › searching for 160~Ohm DAC-amp 2 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 Latest Update 24-07-2014 18 seconds ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 36 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-06-30) 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)