Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sell everything for a RS1? Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with super crisp vocals. Last post on 9/11/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- How important is distortion in choosing headphones? Last post on 12/14/11 at 7:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado RS-1 imploded ): Last post on 3/27/11 at 11:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So I really like the K701 I recently got Last post on 2/23/11 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
The most beautiful headphones you know of? - Page 34post #496 of 5723/26/11 at 12:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5723/26/11 at 1:33pmpost #498 of 5723/26/11 at 1:54pmQuote:
The unwed virgin soul used to purchase these headphones is what gives them their beauty.
post #499 of 5723/26/11 at 2:49pm
my es7 (so sexay!) & es10 - a great enhancement of the same idea:
(found this pic on HF)
I also like wooden esw9 & esw10. btw, I have an idea of replacing es7 cans (after they become terribly scratched) with DIY wooden ones.
Edited by Kirr - 3/26/11 at 2:51pmpost #500 of 5723/26/11 at 2:53pmpost #501 of 5723/27/11 at 2:01am
Who makes this stand?
I was informed that those headphone stands are the original headphone stands for Sennheiser HE90
made of Fournier Wood, the same wood that is used to make the earcups of the HE90. There are 2 models
Edited by kiertijai - 3/27/11 at 4:16ampost #502 of 5723/27/11 at 2:08ampost #503 of 5723/27/11 at 7:48ampost #504 of 5723/27/11 at 9:12am
I have purchased one set of 6 headphone stands (black) from Wiktor of Poland. 3 red's and 3 blue's
There is probably another sets of natural wood colour left may be another six I am not sure but
it will be somewhat expensive. This is the picture that I got from Wiktorpost #505 of 5723/27/11 at 10:37am
Awsome, thanks. I will try getting in touch with him.
Quote:post #506 of 5723/27/11 at 11:35ampost #507 of 5723/27/11 at 11:49ampost #508 of 5723/27/11 at 12:15pmpost #509 of 5723/27/11 at 5:34pmpost #510 of 5723/27/11 at 6:46pm
These were probably posted several times already :)
Earbuds aren't called beautiful often, but Sennheiser OMX980/MX980 models (by BMW Designworks USA) are an exception:
I am touched by the transforming phone jack:
Same league: Bang & Olufsen A8
Edited by Kirr - 3/27/11 at 6:57pm
- The most beautiful headphones you know of?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Millett ECC99 for headphones other than K1K 44 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 58 seconds ago
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 9 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...