Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sell everything for a RS1? Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with super crisp vocals. Last post on 9/11/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- How important is distortion in choosing headphones? Last post on 12/14/11 at 7:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado RS-1 imploded ): Last post on 3/27/11 at 11:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So I really like the K701 I recently got Last post on 2/23/11 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
The most beautiful headphones you know of? - Page 34post #496 of 5723/26/11 at 12:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5723/26/11 at 1:33pmpost #498 of 5723/26/11 at 1:54pmQuote:
The unwed virgin soul used to purchase these headphones is what gives them their beauty.
post #499 of 5723/26/11 at 2:49pm
my es7 (so sexay!) & es10 - a great enhancement of the same idea:
(found this pic on HF)
I also like wooden esw9 & esw10. btw, I have an idea of replacing es7 cans (after they become terribly scratched) with DIY wooden ones.
Edited by Kirr - 3/26/11 at 2:51pmpost #500 of 5723/26/11 at 2:53pmpost #501 of 5723/27/11 at 2:01am
Who makes this stand?
I was informed that those headphone stands are the original headphone stands for Sennheiser HE90
made of Fournier Wood, the same wood that is used to make the earcups of the HE90. There are 2 models
Edited by kiertijai - 3/27/11 at 4:16ampost #502 of 5723/27/11 at 2:08ampost #503 of 5723/27/11 at 7:48ampost #504 of 5723/27/11 at 9:12am
I have purchased one set of 6 headphone stands (black) from Wiktor of Poland. 3 red's and 3 blue's
There is probably another sets of natural wood colour left may be another six I am not sure but
it will be somewhat expensive. This is the picture that I got from Wiktorpost #505 of 5723/27/11 at 10:37am
Awsome, thanks. I will try getting in touch with him.
Quote:post #506 of 5723/27/11 at 11:35ampost #507 of 5723/27/11 at 11:49ampost #508 of 5723/27/11 at 12:15pmpost #509 of 5723/27/11 at 5:34pmpost #510 of 5723/27/11 at 6:46pm
These were probably posted several times already :)
Earbuds aren't called beautiful often, but Sennheiser OMX980/MX980 models (by BMW Designworks USA) are an exception:
I am touched by the transforming phone jack:
Same league: Bang & Olufsen A8
Edited by Kirr - 3/27/11 at 6:57pm
- The most beautiful headphones you know of?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Van Nuys Headphone Case 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 7 minutes ago
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Schitt Lyr 2 + Bitfrost Uber Analog w/ 2nd gen USB + 3 pair of tubes 8 minutes ago
- › How to decode/rip SACD into computer files to play from Mac? Help... 8 minutes ago
- › [US TOUR] Cayin iDAC-6 (Dual AK4490 DAC) and iHA-6 (Full Balanced... 11 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...