Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sell everything for a RS1? Last post on 10/9/11 at 5:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with super crisp vocals. Last post on 9/11/11 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- How important is distortion in choosing headphones? Last post on 12/14/11 at 7:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado RS-1 imploded ): Last post on 3/27/11 at 11:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- So I really like the K701 I recently got Last post on 2/23/11 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
The most beautiful headphones you know of? - Page 34post #496 of 5723/26/11 at 12:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5723/26/11 at 1:33pmpost #498 of 5723/26/11 at 1:54pmQuote:
The unwed virgin soul used to purchase these headphones is what gives them their beauty.
post #499 of 5723/26/11 at 2:49pm
my es7 (so sexay!) & es10 - a great enhancement of the same idea:
(found this pic on HF)
I also like wooden esw9 & esw10. btw, I have an idea of replacing es7 cans (after they become terribly scratched) with DIY wooden ones.
Edited by Kirr - 3/26/11 at 2:51pmpost #500 of 5723/26/11 at 2:53pmpost #501 of 5723/27/11 at 2:01am
Who makes this stand?
I was informed that those headphone stands are the original headphone stands for Sennheiser HE90
made of Fournier Wood, the same wood that is used to make the earcups of the HE90. There are 2 models
Edited by kiertijai - 3/27/11 at 4:16ampost #502 of 5723/27/11 at 2:08ampost #503 of 5723/27/11 at 7:48ampost #504 of 5723/27/11 at 9:12am
I have purchased one set of 6 headphone stands (black) from Wiktor of Poland. 3 red's and 3 blue's
There is probably another sets of natural wood colour left may be another six I am not sure but
it will be somewhat expensive. This is the picture that I got from Wiktorpost #505 of 5723/27/11 at 10:37am
Awsome, thanks. I will try getting in touch with him.
Quote:post #506 of 5723/27/11 at 11:35ampost #507 of 5723/27/11 at 11:49ampost #508 of 5723/27/11 at 12:15pmpost #509 of 5723/27/11 at 5:34pmpost #510 of 5723/27/11 at 6:46pm
These were probably posted several times already :)
Earbuds aren't called beautiful often, but Sennheiser OMX980/MX980 models (by BMW Designworks USA) are an exception:
I am touched by the transforming phone jack:
Same league: Bang & Olufsen A8
Edited by Kirr - 3/27/11 at 6:57pm
- The most beautiful headphones you know of?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 second ago
- › [Sony XBA-40] Right earpiece no longer forms seal with ear? BA... 1 second ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › FS: HIFIMAN 901 with Balanced Card and Extra Battery 1 minute ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3