Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Nuforce uDAC USB DAC AMP with line out and S/PDIF out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Nuforce uDAC USB DAC AMP with line out and S/PDIF out - Page 11

post #151 of 1841
Anyone holding out for the red ones like I am?
post #152 of 1841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwheel View Post
Anyone holding out for the red ones like I am?
Nope!
post #153 of 1841
color doesnt matter too much..as long as it sounds good :P
post #154 of 1841
Just curious, does this output Dolby through coax?
post #155 of 1841
post #156 of 1841
Nuforce is very serious about customer service and you will find that we are one of the few companies who have 100% positive feedback on Amazon.com for service. I monitor as much as I can about negative feedback and do my best to correct them. We are not perfect but always strive toward perfection. We are no doubt a for-profit company and like every other commercial company, we need a good profit margin to sustain and grow the company. But when come to customer service and sound quality, it is total commitment. For those of you who have ever encountered a problem with Nuforce product, you know what I am talking about.

Anyway, lets get back to talking about the product and I take all the blame for any complains.
post #157 of 1841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwheel View Post
Just curious, does this output Dolby through coax?
No, the current design only output 2 channels audio PCM data.
post #158 of 1841
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonl View Post
Nuforce is very serious about customer service and you will find that we are one of the few companies who have 100% positive feedback on Amazon.com for service. I monitor as much as I can about negative feedback and do my best to correct them. We are not perfect but always strive toward perfection. We are no doubt a for-profit company and like every other commercial company, we need a good profit margin to sustain and grow the company. But when come to customer service and sound quality, it is total commitment. For those of you who have ever encountered a problem with Nuforce product, you know what I am talking about.

Anyway, lets get back to talking about the product and I take all the blame for any complains.
THREE CHEERS!!!
post #159 of 1841
Jason,

I just put an order for another uDac a couple minutes ago. Hopefully you can ship it soon cos I'll go on holidays next Wednesday.
post #160 of 1841

dfbjge

zrjcgb Playlist | Deleted User’s Profile Blog Entry generic lexapro rjhlkl <a href="http://www.playlist.com/blog/entry/12644389379">genric lexapro
</a> injwkd generic lexapro now
ftuqcz Playlist | Deleted User’s Profile Blog Entry generic lexapro


faxktw Playlist | Buy Cheap Levitra’s Profile Blog Entry cheap levitra otwbli <a href="http://www.playlist.com/blog/entry/12644389635">cheap levitra
</a> izgmls cheap levitra
wlsebm Playlist | Buy Cheap Levitra’s Profile Blog Entry cheap levitra


rknfuo Playlist | Buy Imitrex Generic’s Profile Blog Entry imitrex generic jmswab <a href="http://www.playlist.com/blog/entry/12648765187">imitrex generic
</a> fqexun imitrex generic
hgjoug Playlist | Buy Imitrex Generic’s Profile Blog Entry imitrex generic


jyleqs Playlist | Buy Kamagra Cheap’s Profile Blog Entry buy kamagra iptwyc <a href="http://www.playlist.com/blog/entry/12648811011">buy kamagra
</a> dyevrs buy kamagra now
zlpmxd Playlist | Buy Kamagra Cheap’s Profile Blog Entry buy kamagra


awlhpx Internet Archive: Free Download: BuyLevitraOnlineNow buy levitra kkqkaz <a href="http://www.archive.org/details/BuyLevitraOnlineNow">buy levitra
</a> rgjhsp buy levitra
orsbym Internet Archive: Free Download: BuyLevitraOnlineNow buy levitra
post #161 of 1841
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonl View Post
Nuforce is very serious about customer service and you will find that we are one of the few companies who have 100% positive feedback on Amazon.com for service. I monitor as much as I can about negative feedback and do my best to correct them. We are not perfect but always strive toward perfection. We are no doubt a for-profit company and like every other commercial company, we need a good profit margin to sustain and grow the company. But when come to customer service and sound quality, it is total commitment. For those of you who have ever encountered a problem with Nuforce product, you know what I am talking about.

Anyway, lets get back to talking about the product and I take all the blame for any complains.
Awesome! Now even though my udac is a few weeks away from getting here, that statement makes me already want to try your hdp... Actually, If I feel the uDac is a disgustingly great value when I listen to it, I will definitely be all over the hdp
post #162 of 1841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Knight View Post
Jason,

I just put an order for another uDac a couple minutes ago. Hopefully you can ship it soon cos I'll go on holidays next Wednesday.
Hey, any impressions on your uDac yet? How did you get yours so fast by the way ?

Maybe comparisons with the dacmagic and some other dacs you might have???
post #163 of 1841
Larry or Jason,

Do either of you know if it disables the Mac digital volume control? I like to sit on my bed and watch movies and I'd hate to get up to change the volume. Also, is the output level the same between the headphone and RCA out and does plugging in headphones mute the RCA?

I'm sorry if this has been asked already and I appreciate a response.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwheel View Post
Anyone holding out for the red ones like I am?
SI!
post #164 of 1841
It is now available in the EU at:
NuForce Icon Europe - NuForce Icon Europe
post #165 of 1841
A question for you that already received it:
does it come with a usb cable?
From the pics it seems a type B usb connector.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Nuforce uDAC USB DAC AMP with line out and S/PDIF out