New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 44

post #646 of 854

shure 846,shure 535,westone 4,westone 3,etymotic p

post #647 of 854
Shure SE846>Sennheiser IE800>Shure SE535>Westone 4r>Shure SE215>Bose MIE2i
post #648 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post
 

Many new IEMs since my last post. New and improved list:

 

TF10 = W4 > GR07 BE > GR07 > H200 = 7550 = UE900 > VSD1 = BA200 > PFE132 > XBA3 > FXT90 = SE215 > MD Tributes > A151 = E30 > B2 > Turbines


What things about the tf10 you like better than the ba200?

What things about the Sony 7550 you like better than the ba200?

What things about the GR07 you like better than the ba200?

 

I have the ba200 and think they are great but I'll try something that's better in the similar price range.

post #649 of 854

Hifiman RE-272 > Hifiman RE-252 > Ortofon EQ-5 > Hifiman RE-262 > Hifiman RE-Zero > Hifiman RE-400

and more people should try the hifiman iems , instead of some overpriced iems from shure/westone/senheiser

just my 2 cents.

post #650 of 854

Just top universals

 

Lear Luf-4 Flat > Shure 846 > Sennheiser IE800 > Hifiman Re-600

post #651 of 854

UERM-JH13-K3003-JH16-IE800-W4R-UE900-EX1000-H-200-MDR7550-SE535-SE315-SE215

I missed a lot, but that's it for now.

post #652 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

UERM-JH13-K3003-JH16-IE800-W4R-UE900-EX1000-H-200-MDR7550-SE535-SE315-SE215
I missed a lot, but that's it for now.
Its good to see the 315 in there and of course it would be that far down that great list of yours.. Personally I think it's a very underrated iem.. When I'm going to bed I'll put them on and I get lost in their sound.. They ain't my favorite one I own and I forgot all about them when I listed my favorite iems.. I'm glad to see you didn't forget them! :-)
post #653 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman46 View Post


Its good to see the 315 in there and of course it would be that far down that great list of yours.. Personally I think it's a very underrated iem.. When I'm going to bed I'll put them on and I get lost in their sound.. They ain't my favorite one I own and I forgot all about them when I listed my favorite iems.. I'm glad to see you didn't forget them! :-)

I have to admit that 315 has one of the sweetest mids. Possibly better than that of SE535. They do deserve some recognition.

post #654 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

I have to admit that 315 has one of the sweetest mids. Possibly better than that of SE535. They do deserve some recognition.
your rite.. I love the details of them.. Probably more then the 535 which I have too.. Maybe cause they ain't top of the line or only have one ba that they don't get recognized.. Don't know.. But I really like them
post #655 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina View Post

Just top universals

Lear Luf-4 Flat > Shure 846 > Sennheiser IE800 > Hifiman Re-600
Bina,

I would love to know how you have heard the SE846 since they have NOT been released anywhere in Europe and your profile states you live in the Czech Republic. Also when you compare them which filter are you using on the SE846 because I can tell you the filters do change the frequency response?
Edited by spook76 - 10/23/13 at 7:35pm
post #656 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by spook76 View Post


Bina,

I would love to know how you have heard the SE846 since they have NOT been released anywhere in Europe and your profile states you live in the Czech Republic. Also when you compare them which filter are you using on the SE846?

There are many possibilities. Travel, friend, loan, unauthorized stores(so they have unreleased things)...

I had my hands on many things that was not released in Korea(before I came to US).

post #657 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

There are many possibilities. Travel, friend, loan, unauthorized stores(so they have unreleased things)...
I had my hands on many things that was not released in Korea(before I came to US).
Kim,

As you may or may not know there is an incredible shortage of 846s in Asia and the US. Also, his profile does not state he owns or owed it. With the changeable filters I look with a jaundiced eye at any review of someone who just borrowed or demoed the 846 as the filters make a material difference.
post #658 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by spook76 View Post


Bina,

I would love to know how you have heard the SE846 since they have NOT been released anywhere in Europe and your profile states you live in the Czech Republic. Also when you compare them which filter are you using on the SE846 because I can tell you the filters do change the frequency response?

 

One pair of 846 arrived for Hi-fi exhibiton on first weekend of october and thanks to my contacts(I know people from Shure distributor and from headphone shops) I had long listening session with them day before exhibition. Used was neutral filter.

 

I understand you own 846, so you feel urge to protect them from anyone who doesnt like them as much as you do. So calm down, this is not review, just my impressions.

post #659 of 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina View Post

One pair of 846 arrived for Hi-fi exhibiton on first weekend of october and thanks to my contacts(I know people from Shure distributor and from headphone shops) I had long listening session with them day before exhibition. Used was neutral filter.

I understand you own 846, so you feel urge to protect them from anyone who doesnt like them as much as you do. So calm down, this is not review, just my impressions.
It is not an urge to protect them more an urge to stop unfounded opinions like yours. You based your opinion on only the balanced filters without trying the bright or warm filters. Do you think after listening to only 1/3 of the sound signature that your opinion has any validity? I do not.

Would it be fair and correct if I rated the entire Lear Luf4 line based solely upon the Lear Luf4 Flat without listening to the other two sound signatures available. Of course not, yet you have done so with the 846.
Edited by spook76 - 10/24/13 at 3:10am
post #660 of 854

Haven't heard very much high end stuff.

 

FS Atrio > UE600 > Etymotic HF5 > UE700 = Klipsch X10 > Klipsch S4

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: