Fitear 335 > TG334=Tralucent 1 plus 2 > Fitear Monet (demo) > Fitear C435 (demo) > JH13 (old) = Miracle (Demo) = UERM (Demo) > Fitear Parterre > Canal Work CW-L31 (demo) > JH13 Freq (demo) = JH16 old (demo) = JH16 freq (demo) (all those JH have a very agressive treble to my ears) > 1964 V6 (demo) > sennheiser IE800 > Fitear F111 > Aurisonic ASG2 > W4 > Audio Technica CK100 > Shure SE215SPE-A (amazing for the price) > FX90 > phillips SHE9700
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
JOMO PLB (Pretty Little Beast) IEM Review - Expatinjapan `Oh you pretty things` - David Bowie Jomo Audio PLB, Opus#3 Dap and Double Helix Cable. JOMO PLB (Pretty little...
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 41
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 11117/3/13 at 7:40pmpost #603 of 11117/3/13 at 10:47pmpost #604 of 11117/4/13 at 9:03ampost #605 of 11117/5/13 at 5:20ampost #606 of 11117/6/13 at 7:30amWhile I posted my list earlier, my son gave me a pair of Klipsch S3M's and I must say I really think they bring a lot of bang for the buck ($49). My top four would be UM3X, 3 Gold, S3M and Shure SE215.post #607 of 11117/6/13 at 9:27ampost #608 of 11117/6/13 at 12:04pmFischer amps fa 4e xb>fischer amps fa 3e xb>um3x>sm3v2>shure 535
I dont add the ex1000 because they sound different to the others (they can sound incredible or horrible depending the type of music) while i like em i think the fischer amps fa 4e xb with the comply t500 medium are nothing but spectacular, i will get my custom tips soon for them and the pearl effect studio cable too lets see how they improve
Edited by Kurdt-bada - 7/6/13 at 12:06pmpost #609 of 11118/5/13 at 10:17amQuote:Wow you put the Westone 4 and the um3 ahead of the akg 3003. ?? Very interesting.Originally Posted by aaabbbcccdddaaa
Westone 4 = Westone UM3X>TDK BA200>Vsonic GR07 MK2>AKG K3003>Sennheiser IE800>Klipsch x10 = Vsonic GR07>
Sony MDR-EX300SL>Sennheiser IE80>Shure E535>Logitech UE900>Shure SE215>TDK IE800>
Logitech UE TF10>Dunu Trident =Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
This is just a brief one, might not be accurate.post #610 of 11118/5/13 at 10:47am
Let's see. I've heard some really great ones recently.
1. Sennheiser IE800. Not the best soundstage but it has amazing mids, thumping subbbass, tight, controlled midbass and just the right amount of treble shimmer for me.
2. Tralucent 1plus2. incredible soundstage. great bass. I prefer the IE800 mids but the slightly dry 1p2 mids help create the large soundstage.
3. Fitear 334. Bit more midbass than the IE800 but has less pronounced subbass. Had similarly excellent mids to the IE800.
4. Sony MDR 7550. very close to the uber IEMs above but only about 15% of the price. Just has a very slightly hollow sound to some percussions but is otherwise very close.
5. Heir 4.ai. Relly liked this one but I wanted more bass impact. Sony MDR 7550 has it. Plus the Sony has a move even midrange than the Heir, imo
6. Sony EX600. a bit sibilant and peaky compared to the 7550 but otherwise very impressive.
7. Logitech UE900 (sounded a bit muffled compared tot he Heir 4ai)post #611 of 11118/17/13 at 4:00pm
GR07 >= MDR-7550 > Heir 4.ai > TF10 > T-Peos H-100 > MH1C > HF5 > CKM500 > GR02 Bass > GR06 > UE350 > SE215 > X10 > GR99 > HA-FXT90 > Meelec CC51 > UE500 > CW31 > HA-FXC51 > Monoprice 8320 > JVC Marshmallows
post #612 of 11118/17/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
Interesting that the GR07 beat out all of those BAs. Also, you preferred the 215 over the FXT90?post #613 of 11118/17/13 at 8:41pmpost #614 of 11118/17/13 at 8:51pmpost #615 of 11118/17/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
W3 beats W4R by three spots!?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 12 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 17 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › Experience with Topping VX3 + Topping D30 DSD ? 3 minutes ago
- › The Soekris R-2R DAC: Technical Details 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 6 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 9 minutes ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--FW1.6.0 9 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear