Fitear 335 > TG334=Tralucent 1 plus 2 > Fitear Monet (demo) > Fitear C435 (demo) > JH13 (old) = Miracle (Demo) = UERM (Demo) > Fitear Parterre > Canal Work CW-L31 (demo) > JH13 Freq (demo) = JH16 old (demo) = JH16 freq (demo) (all those JH have a very agressive treble to my ears) > 1964 V6 (demo) > sennheiser IE800 > Fitear F111 > Aurisonic ASG2 > W4 > Audio Technica CK100 > Shure SE215SPE-A (amazing for the price) > FX90 > phillips SHE9700
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 41
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 10527/3/13 at 7:40pmpost #603 of 10527/3/13 at 10:47pmpost #604 of 10527/4/13 at 9:03ampost #605 of 10527/5/13 at 5:20ampost #606 of 10527/6/13 at 7:30amWhile I posted my list earlier, my son gave me a pair of Klipsch S3M's and I must say I really think they bring a lot of bang for the buck ($49). My top four would be UM3X, 3 Gold, S3M and Shure SE215.post #607 of 10527/6/13 at 9:27ampost #608 of 10527/6/13 at 12:04pmFischer amps fa 4e xb>fischer amps fa 3e xb>um3x>sm3v2>shure 535
I dont add the ex1000 because they sound different to the others (they can sound incredible or horrible depending the type of music) while i like em i think the fischer amps fa 4e xb with the comply t500 medium are nothing but spectacular, i will get my custom tips soon for them and the pearl effect studio cable too lets see how they improve
Edited by Kurdt-bada - 7/6/13 at 12:06pmpost #609 of 10528/5/13 at 10:17amQuote:Wow you put the Westone 4 and the um3 ahead of the akg 3003. ?? Very interesting.Originally Posted by aaabbbcccdddaaa
Westone 4 = Westone UM3X>TDK BA200>Vsonic GR07 MK2>AKG K3003>Sennheiser IE800>Klipsch x10 = Vsonic GR07>
Sony MDR-EX300SL>Sennheiser IE80>Shure E535>Logitech UE900>Shure SE215>TDK IE800>
Logitech UE TF10>Dunu Trident =Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
This is just a brief one, might not be accurate.post #610 of 10528/5/13 at 10:47am
Let's see. I've heard some really great ones recently.
1. Sennheiser IE800. Not the best soundstage but it has amazing mids, thumping subbbass, tight, controlled midbass and just the right amount of treble shimmer for me.
2. Tralucent 1plus2. incredible soundstage. great bass. I prefer the IE800 mids but the slightly dry 1p2 mids help create the large soundstage.
3. Fitear 334. Bit more midbass than the IE800 but has less pronounced subbass. Had similarly excellent mids to the IE800.
4. Sony MDR 7550. very close to the uber IEMs above but only about 15% of the price. Just has a very slightly hollow sound to some percussions but is otherwise very close.
5. Heir 4.ai. Relly liked this one but I wanted more bass impact. Sony MDR 7550 has it. Plus the Sony has a move even midrange than the Heir, imo
6. Sony EX600. a bit sibilant and peaky compared to the 7550 but otherwise very impressive.
7. Logitech UE900 (sounded a bit muffled compared tot he Heir 4ai)post #611 of 10528/17/13 at 4:00pm
GR07 >= MDR-7550 > Heir 4.ai > TF10 > T-Peos H-100 > MH1C > HF5 > CKM500 > GR02 Bass > GR06 > UE350 > SE215 > X10 > GR99 > HA-FXT90 > Meelec CC51 > UE500 > CW31 > HA-FXC51 > Monoprice 8320 > JVC Marshmallows
post #612 of 10528/17/13 at 8:30pmQuote:
Interesting that the GR07 beat out all of those BAs. Also, you preferred the 215 over the FXT90?post #613 of 10528/17/13 at 8:41pmpost #614 of 10528/17/13 at 8:51pmpost #615 of 10528/17/13 at 9:07pmQuote:
W3 beats W4R by three spots!?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › Don't be shy, contact us directly with problems with your FiiO! 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic dt990 250 ohm or Philips fidelio X2 for music, gaming,... 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 7 minutes ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 11 minutes ago
- › Does Large Soundstage in Headphones Makes Music Sound Less Musical... 15 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 15 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear