Fitear 335 > TG334=Tralucent 1 plus 2 > Fitear Monet (demo) > Fitear C435 (demo) > JH13 (old) = Miracle (Demo) = UERM (Demo) > Fitear Parterre > Canal Work CW-L31 (demo) > JH13 Freq (demo) = JH16 old (demo) = JH16 freq (demo) (all those JH have a very agressive treble to my ears) > 1964 V6 (demo) > sennheiser IE800 > Fitear F111 > Aurisonic ASG2 > W4 > Audio Technica CK100 > Shure SE215SPE-A (amazing for the price) > FX90 > phillips SHE9700
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
- JAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)No review yet.
- Shure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones...No review yet.
- JAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea...No review yet.
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 41
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont add the ex1000 because they sound different to the others (they can sound incredible or horrible depending the type of music) while i like em i think the fischer amps fa 4e xb with the comply t500 medium are nothing but spectacular, i will get my custom tips soon for them and the pearl effect studio cable too lets see how they improve
Edited by Kurdt-bada - 7/6/13 at 12:06pm
Westone 4 = Westone UM3X>TDK BA200>Vsonic GR07 MK2>AKG K3003>Sennheiser IE800>Klipsch x10 = Vsonic GR07>
Sony MDR-EX300SL>Sennheiser IE80>Shure E535>Logitech UE900>Shure SE215>TDK IE800>
Logitech UE TF10>Dunu Trident =Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
This is just a brief one, might not be accurate.
Let's see. I've heard some really great ones recently.
1. Sennheiser IE800. Not the best soundstage but it has amazing mids, thumping subbbass, tight, controlled midbass and just the right amount of treble shimmer for me.
2. Tralucent 1plus2. incredible soundstage. great bass. I prefer the IE800 mids but the slightly dry 1p2 mids help create the large soundstage.
3. Fitear 334. Bit more midbass than the IE800 but has less pronounced subbass. Had similarly excellent mids to the IE800.
4. Sony MDR 7550. very close to the uber IEMs above but only about 15% of the price. Just has a very slightly hollow sound to some percussions but is otherwise very close.
5. Heir 4.ai. Relly liked this one but I wanted more bass impact. Sony MDR 7550 has it. Plus the Sony has a move even midrange than the Heir, imo
6. Sony EX600. a bit sibilant and peaky compared to the 7550 but otherwise very impressive.
7. Logitech UE900 (sounded a bit muffled compared tot he Heir 4ai)
GR07 >= MDR-7550 > Heir 4.ai > TF10 > T-Peos H-100 > MH1C > HF5 > CKM500 > GR02 Bass > GR06 > UE350 > SE215 > X10 > GR99 > HA-FXT90 > Meelec CC51 > UE500 > CW31 > HA-FXC51 > Monoprice 8320 > JVC Marshmallows
Interesting that the GR07 beat out all of those BAs. Also, you preferred the 215 over the FXT90?
W3 beats W4R by three spots!?
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 23 seconds ago
- › Need help finding ~$200 over ear circumaural headphones for... 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 1 minute ago
- › Matrix M Stage VS Asgard 2 1 minute ago
- › First audiophile headphones? 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.6 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › Headphone + HiFiMan EF2A Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Dec 16th 2013 and feature poll... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe