Fitear 335 > TG334=Tralucent 1 plus 2 > Fitear Monet (demo) > Fitear C435 (demo) > JH13 (old) = Miracle (Demo) = UERM (Demo) > Fitear Parterre > Canal Work CW-L31 (demo) > JH13 Freq (demo) = JH16 old (demo) = JH16 freq (demo) (all those JH have a very agressive treble to my ears) > 1964 V6 (demo) > sennheiser IE800 > Fitear F111 > Aurisonic ASG2 > W4 > Audio Technica CK100 > Shure SE215SPE-A (amazing for the price) > FX90 > phillips SHE9700
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 41
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont add the ex1000 because they sound different to the others (they can sound incredible or horrible depending the type of music) while i like em i think the fischer amps fa 4e xb with the comply t500 medium are nothing but spectacular, i will get my custom tips soon for them and the pearl effect studio cable too lets see how they improve
Edited by Kurdt-bada - 7/6/13 at 12:06pm
Westone 4 = Westone UM3X>TDK BA200>Vsonic GR07 MK2>AKG K3003>Sennheiser IE800>Klipsch x10 = Vsonic GR07>
Sony MDR-EX300SL>Sennheiser IE80>Shure E535>Logitech UE900>Shure SE215>TDK IE800>
Logitech UE TF10>Dunu Trident =Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
This is just a brief one, might not be accurate.
Let's see. I've heard some really great ones recently.
1. Sennheiser IE800. Not the best soundstage but it has amazing mids, thumping subbbass, tight, controlled midbass and just the right amount of treble shimmer for me.
2. Tralucent 1plus2. incredible soundstage. great bass. I prefer the IE800 mids but the slightly dry 1p2 mids help create the large soundstage.
3. Fitear 334. Bit more midbass than the IE800 but has less pronounced subbass. Had similarly excellent mids to the IE800.
4. Sony MDR 7550. very close to the uber IEMs above but only about 15% of the price. Just has a very slightly hollow sound to some percussions but is otherwise very close.
5. Heir 4.ai. Relly liked this one but I wanted more bass impact. Sony MDR 7550 has it. Plus the Sony has a move even midrange than the Heir, imo
6. Sony EX600. a bit sibilant and peaky compared to the 7550 but otherwise very impressive.
7. Logitech UE900 (sounded a bit muffled compared tot he Heir 4ai)
GR07 >= MDR-7550 > Heir 4.ai > TF10 > T-Peos H-100 > MH1C > HF5 > CKM500 > GR02 Bass > GR06 > UE350 > SE215 > X10 > GR99 > HA-FXT90 > Meelec CC51 > UE500 > CW31 > HA-FXC51 > Monoprice 8320 > JVC Marshmallows
Interesting that the GR07 beat out all of those BAs. Also, you preferred the 215 over the FXT90?
W3 beats W4R by three spots!?
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Member Introductions thread 12 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 46 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Review 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3