Fitear 335 > TG334=Tralucent 1 plus 2 > Fitear Monet (demo) > Fitear C435 (demo) > JH13 (old) = Miracle (Demo) = UERM (Demo) > Fitear Parterre > Canal Work CW-L31 (demo) > JH13 Freq (demo) = JH16 old (demo) = JH16 freq (demo) (all those JH have a very agressive treble to my ears) > 1964 V6 (demo) > sennheiser IE800 > Fitear F111 > Aurisonic ASG2 > W4 > Audio Technica CK100 > Shure SE215SPE-A (amazing for the price) > FX90 > phillips SHE9700
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 41
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I dont add the ex1000 because they sound different to the others (they can sound incredible or horrible depending the type of music) while i like em i think the fischer amps fa 4e xb with the comply t500 medium are nothing but spectacular, i will get my custom tips soon for them and the pearl effect studio cable too lets see how they improve
Edited by Kurdt-bada - 7/6/13 at 12:06pm
Westone 4 = Westone UM3X>TDK BA200>Vsonic GR07 MK2>AKG K3003>Sennheiser IE800>Klipsch x10 = Vsonic GR07>
Sony MDR-EX300SL>Sennheiser IE80>Shure E535>Logitech UE900>Shure SE215>TDK IE800>
Logitech UE TF10>Dunu Trident =Audio Technica ATH-CKM55
This is just a brief one, might not be accurate.
Let's see. I've heard some really great ones recently.
1. Sennheiser IE800. Not the best soundstage but it has amazing mids, thumping subbbass, tight, controlled midbass and just the right amount of treble shimmer for me.
2. Tralucent 1plus2. incredible soundstage. great bass. I prefer the IE800 mids but the slightly dry 1p2 mids help create the large soundstage.
3. Fitear 334. Bit more midbass than the IE800 but has less pronounced subbass. Had similarly excellent mids to the IE800.
4. Sony MDR 7550. very close to the uber IEMs above but only about 15% of the price. Just has a very slightly hollow sound to some percussions but is otherwise very close.
5. Heir 4.ai. Relly liked this one but I wanted more bass impact. Sony MDR 7550 has it. Plus the Sony has a move even midrange than the Heir, imo
6. Sony EX600. a bit sibilant and peaky compared to the 7550 but otherwise very impressive.
7. Logitech UE900 (sounded a bit muffled compared tot he Heir 4ai)
GR07 >= MDR-7550 > Heir 4.ai > TF10 > T-Peos H-100 > MH1C > HF5 > CKM500 > GR02 Bass > GR06 > UE350 > SE215 > X10 > GR99 > HA-FXT90 > Meelec CC51 > UE500 > CW31 > HA-FXC51 > Monoprice 8320 > JVC Marshmallows
Interesting that the GR07 beat out all of those BAs. Also, you preferred the 215 over the FXT90?
W3 beats W4R by three spots!?
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 1 second ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 13 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 20 seconds ago
- › Losing virginity late in life 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***BRAND NEW HEADSTAGE ARROW 4T*** Pics will be up shortly 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 8 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)