Akg k3003-ultrasone iq (demo)-sony xba4-klipsch custom 3-qjays
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Here's my new list of my favorite top 10 in order (some will be in a different order than what's in my signature, I just don't want to mess with changing it)
SM3 V2 > e-Q5 >= BA200 > e-Q7 > RE262 > X10 = TF10 > GR07 > Heaven IV > Heir 3.Ai
You may notice the R-50 isn't on there but it would be right behind the 3.Ai. I'm just into a much more midrange sound now and not the analytical sound of the R-50 though I still think the R-50 is a great IEM especially for the money.
Edited by Techno Kid - 2/22/13 at 3:46pm
triple Fi.10>MTPcopper>HF5>brainwavzB2>er6i>MTmilesdavis>turbine>phiaton PS210>addie>>>marshmallows>apple earbuds= crappy headphones that came with my cell phone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>american airlines earbuds, ewww.
Sony MDR 7550
Philips Fidelio S2
The difference between the 1plus2 and the others is the biggest jump. But they're all quite good.
In previous years I've owned the westone 3 and triple Fi 10 but its been so long I can't say where they would fit on this list - aside from knowing they wouldn't beat the Heir 4ai or the 1plus2 in my book.
not order by favorite sound signature
~ means same level
Rockit R50 > DUNU DN23 = VSonic VC02 > Astrotec AM-90 > AWEI ES800M > Brainwavz R1 > Monoprice 8320 > XKDUN CK820 > JBM MJ700 > Sony MDR-EX10LP = MDR-EX33 > XKDUN CK700 > Earpollution Plugz > Coby Jammerz
Edited by pro1137 - 6/7/13 at 12:06am
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 13 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 15 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 38 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 39 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 43 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 52 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3