Akg k3003-ultrasone iq (demo)-sony xba4-klipsch custom 3-qjays
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Here's my new list of my favorite top 10 in order (some will be in a different order than what's in my signature, I just don't want to mess with changing it)
SM3 V2 > e-Q5 >= BA200 > e-Q7 > RE262 > X10 = TF10 > GR07 > Heaven IV > Heir 3.Ai
You may notice the R-50 isn't on there but it would be right behind the 3.Ai. I'm just into a much more midrange sound now and not the analytical sound of the R-50 though I still think the R-50 is a great IEM especially for the money.
Edited by Techno Kid - 2/22/13 at 3:46pm
triple Fi.10>MTPcopper>HF5>brainwavzB2>er6i>MTmilesdavis>turbine>phiaton PS210>addie>>>marshmallows>apple earbuds= crappy headphones that came with my cell phone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>american airlines earbuds, ewww.
Sony MDR 7550
Philips Fidelio S2
The difference between the 1plus2 and the others is the biggest jump. But they're all quite good.
In previous years I've owned the westone 3 and triple Fi 10 but its been so long I can't say where they would fit on this list - aside from knowing they wouldn't beat the Heir 4ai or the 1plus2 in my book.
not order by favorite sound signature
~ means same level
Rockit R50 > DUNU DN23 = VSonic VC02 > Astrotec AM-90 > AWEI ES800M > Brainwavz R1 > Monoprice 8320 > XKDUN CK820 > JBM MJ700 > Sony MDR-EX10LP = MDR-EX33 > XKDUN CK700 > Earpollution Plugz > Coby Jammerz
Edited by pro1137 - 6/7/13 at 12:06am
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 33 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 38 seconds ago
- › In-Ear for metal <$200 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Any recommendation of great Balanced headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Need amp/dac? 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2