Akg k3003-ultrasone iq (demo)-sony xba4-klipsch custom 3-qjays
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Who would have ever thought that cans that cost 20~ bucks could sound pretty good, well some how Superlux did it and this is the result. I have the Presonus HD 7 which is essentially the same...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Here's my new list of my favorite top 10 in order (some will be in a different order than what's in my signature, I just don't want to mess with changing it)
SM3 V2 > e-Q5 >= BA200 > e-Q7 > RE262 > X10 = TF10 > GR07 > Heaven IV > Heir 3.Ai
You may notice the R-50 isn't on there but it would be right behind the 3.Ai. I'm just into a much more midrange sound now and not the analytical sound of the R-50 though I still think the R-50 is a great IEM especially for the money.
Edited by Techno Kid - 2/22/13 at 3:46pm
triple Fi.10>MTPcopper>HF5>brainwavzB2>er6i>MTmilesdavis>turbine>phiaton PS210>addie>>>marshmallows>apple earbuds= crappy headphones that came with my cell phone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>american airlines earbuds, ewww.
Sony MDR 7550
Philips Fidelio S2
The difference between the 1plus2 and the others is the biggest jump. But they're all quite good.
In previous years I've owned the westone 3 and triple Fi 10 but its been so long I can't say where they would fit on this list - aside from knowing they wouldn't beat the Heir 4ai or the 1plus2 in my book.
not order by favorite sound signature
~ means same level
Rockit R50 > DUNU DN23 = VSonic VC02 > Astrotec AM-90 > AWEI ES800M > Brainwavz R1 > Monoprice 8320 > XKDUN CK820 > JBM MJ700 > Sony MDR-EX10LP = MDR-EX33 > XKDUN CK700 > Earpollution Plugz > Coby Jammerz
Edited by pro1137 - 6/7/13 at 12:06am
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 7 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 8 "Limited Edition" 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › The "Lovely Cube" Headphone Amp (Lehmann Black Cube Linear Clone) 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 9 minutes ago
- › hd25-1 impressions thread 10 minutes ago
- › Great wings at Hooters last night 11 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD 681 by Zulkr9
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2