TF10 > DBA-02 > MC5 > M6 > HAFX35
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 34
Gear mentioned in this thread:
RE-272 (w/Sony Hybrid tips) > ER4S >= RE-272 (w/stock tips) > W4 (warmer) >= RE0 (much less warm) >= RE-262 (mid oriented) >= ER4P > IE80 (warm!) > > FXT90 (warm sweet) > SE315 > RE-ZERO (didn't like it) > GR06 >= A161P > CX95 > CX300-ii (veiled) >= CX300-i (veiled).
FAD FI-BA-SS = Piano Forte IX > Heaven VI > ES5 = MG6Pro > W4 > W3 > X10 > AGS-1 > E3C > Isarus Thermaltake > Random ones I don't listen to.
HF5(CmoyBB Amped)=gr07>= REZERO > HF5 (unamped) > RE0 > SE215 > Klipsch S4> Beats Tour(my intro to better sounding iems lol) > Apple buds > Sony MDR-7020s
On the wway--> GR01 and ER4Ps.I loved the GR07 sound but hated the over the ear application and lack of isolation. I'm totally ok with giving up some punchy bass and similar sound signature with the Gr01s for isolation and straight down wear. I'm going to battle both ER4ps and the Gr01s together to see which one will be my main IEM
I remember the days I would buy the $20 Sony ear buds and the bass would blow out the driver.
SQ only :
The good : FitEar 333 (demo) > Miracle (demo) > F111 > ER-4S > ER-4P > Mage (demo) > MH334 (demo) > TG!334 > Merlin (demo) > SE215 > EPH-100 > SM3v2 = W4R > 3.Ai > SE315 > SE535 > IE80
The bad : UM1 > W1 > B&W C5 > Apple Buds > 9Wave Studio Pro = Beats Tour = Hippo VB > Randoms not worth mentioning
And yeah I like SE215 a lot, lol.
Edited by Deadlovestory - 1/31/13 at 10:24pm
Personal preference based on SQ
Etymotic mc5 < Klipch S4i < Westone 1 < SE215 < UM2 < GR02 < SE535
I'm not sure why but I actually really enjoy the GR02s over the UM2 or SE215s :)
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best $300 headphone / $200 amp combo for desktop music, games, and... 36 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones for the IBasso DX90 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: SmartPower. Please feed the... 7 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Counterfeited Headphones' List 8 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 9 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)