TF10 > DBA-02 > MC5 > M6 > HAFX35
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 34
Gear mentioned in this thread:
RE-272 (w/Sony Hybrid tips) > ER4S >= RE-272 (w/stock tips) > W4 (warmer) >= RE0 (much less warm) >= RE-262 (mid oriented) >= ER4P > IE80 (warm!) > > FXT90 (warm sweet) > SE315 > RE-ZERO (didn't like it) > GR06 >= A161P > CX95 > CX300-ii (veiled) >= CX300-i (veiled).
FAD FI-BA-SS = Piano Forte IX > Heaven VI > ES5 = MG6Pro > W4 > W3 > X10 > AGS-1 > E3C > Isarus Thermaltake > Random ones I don't listen to.
HF5(CmoyBB Amped)=gr07>= REZERO > HF5 (unamped) > RE0 > SE215 > Klipsch S4> Beats Tour(my intro to better sounding iems lol) > Apple buds > Sony MDR-7020s
On the wway--> GR01 and ER4Ps.I loved the GR07 sound but hated the over the ear application and lack of isolation. I'm totally ok with giving up some punchy bass and similar sound signature with the Gr01s for isolation and straight down wear. I'm going to battle both ER4ps and the Gr01s together to see which one will be my main IEM
I remember the days I would buy the $20 Sony ear buds and the bass would blow out the driver.
SQ only :
The good : FitEar 333 (demo) > Miracle (demo) > F111 > ER-4S > ER-4P > Mage (demo) > MH334 (demo) > TG!334 > Merlin (demo) > SE215 > EPH-100 > SM3v2 = W4R > 3.Ai > SE315 > SE535 > IE80
The bad : UM1 > W1 > B&W C5 > Apple Buds > 9Wave Studio Pro = Beats Tour = Hippo VB > Randoms not worth mentioning
And yeah I like SE215 a lot, lol.
Edited by Deadlovestory - 1/31/13 at 10:24pm
Personal preference based on SQ
Etymotic mc5 < Klipch S4i < Westone 1 < SE215 < UM2 < GR02 < SE535
I'm not sure why but I actually really enjoy the GR02s over the UM2 or SE215s :)
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Protection circuit in Lithium-ion battery? 4 minutes ago
- › Cardas Clear Headphone Cable 6 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 10 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 10 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2