TF10 > DBA-02 > MC5 > M6 > HAFX35
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 34
Gear mentioned in this thread:
RE-272 (w/Sony Hybrid tips) > ER4S >= RE-272 (w/stock tips) > W4 (warmer) >= RE0 (much less warm) >= RE-262 (mid oriented) >= ER4P > IE80 (warm!) > > FXT90 (warm sweet) > SE315 > RE-ZERO (didn't like it) > GR06 >= A161P > CX95 > CX300-ii (veiled) >= CX300-i (veiled).
FAD FI-BA-SS = Piano Forte IX > Heaven VI > ES5 = MG6Pro > W4 > W3 > X10 > AGS-1 > E3C > Isarus Thermaltake > Random ones I don't listen to.
HF5(CmoyBB Amped)=gr07>= REZERO > HF5 (unamped) > RE0 > SE215 > Klipsch S4> Beats Tour(my intro to better sounding iems lol) > Apple buds > Sony MDR-7020s
On the wway--> GR01 and ER4Ps.I loved the GR07 sound but hated the over the ear application and lack of isolation. I'm totally ok with giving up some punchy bass and similar sound signature with the Gr01s for isolation and straight down wear. I'm going to battle both ER4ps and the Gr01s together to see which one will be my main IEM
I remember the days I would buy the $20 Sony ear buds and the bass would blow out the driver.
SQ only :
The good : FitEar 333 (demo) > Miracle (demo) > F111 > ER-4S > ER-4P > Mage (demo) > MH334 (demo) > TG!334 > Merlin (demo) > SE215 > EPH-100 > SM3v2 = W4R > 3.Ai > SE315 > SE535 > IE80
The bad : UM1 > W1 > B&W C5 > Apple Buds > 9Wave Studio Pro = Beats Tour = Hippo VB > Randoms not worth mentioning
And yeah I like SE215 a lot, lol.
Edited by Deadlovestory - 1/31/13 at 10:24pm
Personal preference based on SQ
Etymotic mc5 < Klipch S4i < Westone 1 < SE215 < UM2 < GR02 < SE535
I'm not sure why but I actually really enjoy the GR02s over the UM2 or SE215s :)
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 4 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Headphones - With full westone warranty - sealed in box 10 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 12 seconds ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 50 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Meier Corda Headsix 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2