TF10 > DBA-02 > MC5 > M6 > HAFX35
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 34
Gear mentioned in this thread:
RE-272 (w/Sony Hybrid tips) > ER4S >= RE-272 (w/stock tips) > W4 (warmer) >= RE0 (much less warm) >= RE-262 (mid oriented) >= ER4P > IE80 (warm!) > > FXT90 (warm sweet) > SE315 > RE-ZERO (didn't like it) > GR06 >= A161P > CX95 > CX300-ii (veiled) >= CX300-i (veiled).
FAD FI-BA-SS = Piano Forte IX > Heaven VI > ES5 = MG6Pro > W4 > W3 > X10 > AGS-1 > E3C > Isarus Thermaltake > Random ones I don't listen to.
HF5(CmoyBB Amped)=gr07>= REZERO > HF5 (unamped) > RE0 > SE215 > Klipsch S4> Beats Tour(my intro to better sounding iems lol) > Apple buds > Sony MDR-7020s
On the wway--> GR01 and ER4Ps.I loved the GR07 sound but hated the over the ear application and lack of isolation. I'm totally ok with giving up some punchy bass and similar sound signature with the Gr01s for isolation and straight down wear. I'm going to battle both ER4ps and the Gr01s together to see which one will be my main IEM
I remember the days I would buy the $20 Sony ear buds and the bass would blow out the driver.
SQ only :
The good : FitEar 333 (demo) > Miracle (demo) > F111 > ER-4S > ER-4P > Mage (demo) > MH334 (demo) > TG!334 > Merlin (demo) > SE215 > EPH-100 > SM3v2 = W4R > 3.Ai > SE315 > SE535 > IE80
The bad : UM1 > W1 > B&W C5 > Apple Buds > 9Wave Studio Pro = Beats Tour = Hippo VB > Randoms not worth mentioning
And yeah I like SE215 a lot, lol.
Edited by Deadlovestory - 1/31/13 at 10:24pm
Personal preference based on SQ
Etymotic mc5 < Klipch S4i < Westone 1 < SE215 < UM2 < GR02 < SE535
I'm not sure why but I actually really enjoy the GR02s over the UM2 or SE215s :)
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The 1963 Amperex Holland 7308 Bugle Boy, The Tube That Doesn't Exist 11 seconds ago
- › The Soekris R-2R DAC: Technical Details 33 seconds ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 44 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2