1964-Q >>>>> FX700>>>>>EX600>>>>SM2>>>>>>Custom 3 = E-Q7>>>>HJE900 = DDM = 215
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 26post #376 of 10357/9/11 at 11:20pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 10357/10/11 at 12:07ampost #378 of 10357/10/11 at 12:12ampost #379 of 10357/10/11 at 6:32am
I've heard quite a lot of IEMs so I'll put them into different tiers.
1. Westone ES5
2. JH13 pro / JH16 if you're a basshead.
3. UM Miracles
1. JH16 Cause i'm not a fan of augmented Bass
1. Westone ES3x
2. UE 11 Pro
3. UE 10 Pro
1. Westone ES3
2. Westone Um3x
3. Ue Triple Fi's
4. Westone 4s
5. Shure SE 535
6. Sennheiser IE8s
7. Westone 3s
8. Shure SE 425
9. Mile Davis tribute.
10. UE Super Fi 5s.post #380 of 10357/10/11 at 9:28pmpost #381 of 10357/10/11 at 10:43pmpost #382 of 10357/10/11 at 10:48pmQuote:
Nah, my recabled Applie earbuds >> Skullcandy.post #383 of 10357/10/11 at 10:52pmpost #384 of 10357/10/11 at 11:57pmpost #385 of 10357/11/11 at 10:19ampost #386 of 10357/11/11 at 10:26ampost #387 of 10357/11/11 at 10:28am
Guys, any good low price IEMs (below $50) set to recommand?
I have RE2 and dislike them, I had Panasonic cheap IEMs before (around $45) and they did better...
I'm not using them with portable amp but directly on my Archos 605 or NDSi so no high quality source, then any expensive IEM is to banish.post #388 of 10357/11/11 at 10:44am
Meelec CC51 ≧Beyerdynamic DXT101 > AKG 324p (decent for the money) > Klipsch S4 (harsh, sibilance) > CX300 (muddy) > EP-630 (bad driver flex, harsh) > AKG 330 (bad, uncomfortable)
Edited by PinkysBrain - 7/19/11 at 4:44ampost #389 of 10357/19/11 at 12:41amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 51 seconds ago
- › No "Edit Community Profile" 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › University student looking for some new headphones or advice on how... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › What's the best recording of Holst: The Planets? 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear