1964-Q >>>>> FX700>>>>>EX600>>>>SM2>>>>>>Custom 3 = E-Q7>>>>HJE900 = DDM = 215
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've heard quite a lot of IEMs so I'll put them into different tiers.
1. Westone ES5
2. JH13 pro / JH16 if you're a basshead.
3. UM Miracles
1. JH16 Cause i'm not a fan of augmented Bass
1. Westone ES3x
2. UE 11 Pro
3. UE 10 Pro
1. Westone ES3
2. Westone Um3x
3. Ue Triple Fi's
4. Westone 4s
5. Shure SE 535
6. Sennheiser IE8s
7. Westone 3s
8. Shure SE 425
9. Mile Davis tribute.
10. UE Super Fi 5s.
Nah, my recabled Applie earbuds >> Skullcandy.
Guys, any good low price IEMs (below $50) set to recommand?
I have RE2 and dislike them, I had Panasonic cheap IEMs before (around $45) and they did better...
I'm not using them with portable amp but directly on my Archos 605 or NDSi so no high quality source, then any expensive IEM is to banish.
Meelec CC51 ≧Beyerdynamic DXT101 > AKG 324p (decent for the money) > Klipsch S4 (harsh, sibilance) > CX300 (muddy) > EP-630 (bad driver flex, harsh) > AKG 330 (bad, uncomfortable)
Edited by PinkysBrain - 7/19/11 at 4:44am
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure EC3 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 6 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)