- 577 Posts. Joined 7/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Thought warranty was 5 years but found out the hard way it's only 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
Introductory word They say that once you go black.... yeah. This is quite self-explanatory. And behold, black iFi Audio product emerged. I can only say - finally. Cheers to 'em English folks....
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 24post #346 of 10354/8/11 at 5:37pmRadius DDM>Panasonic HJE900>Cyclone PR1 Pro>MEElec M6>Koss KE29
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 10354/8/11 at 5:54pm
SM3 > RE262 > Monster Miles Davis Tributes > Monster Turbine Pro Copper = Audio-Technica CK90Pro > DBA-02 > RE0 > CX380 (EQ'd) > HJE900 > SE115 > CX 380 > Klipsch S4 > Skullcandy Ink'D > Skullcandy FMJ
Edited by bisayaboi - 4/8/11 at 6:47pmpost #348 of 10354/8/11 at 6:06pmpost #349 of 10354/8/11 at 7:48pmpost #350 of 10354/8/11 at 7:55pmpost #351 of 10354/8/11 at 8:19pmpost #352 of 10354/8/11 at 9:40pmpost #353 of 10354/8/11 at 9:53pmpost #354 of 10354/8/11 at 10:09pm
yup, I do like FX700 more than the EX1000, and even DBA-02 compared to CK10. It's my preferences and sure they are all very good iems.
I think there's something about the wood (form factor affecting sq) in FX700 that I liked it more than the EX1000. And liked DBA-02s mids vs CK10.
Quote:post #355 of 10354/8/11 at 10:16pm
I guess I've heard only 3 IEMs which are the IE8, Shure 535, and the Westones... I listened to all these with the same song right before i bought one of these babies... In the end I bought the Westone 3 because they are just truly amazing... The dimensions of this earphone is so big, magically before your ears(when you close your eyes) so many sounds appear... But so far apart.. Its just amazing. If I were to rank them I would go with Westone 3, IE8 and then the Shure 535post #356 of 10354/8/11 at 10:33pmQuote:
Despite the 'consensus' I know myself and a few others lean DBA > CK10. CK10 to me is what would happen if the ER4S/P had a baby w/ the DBA-02.post #357 of 10354/9/11 at 1:48ampost #358 of 10355/8/11 at 6:36pmpost #359 of 10355/8/11 at 7:02pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › *NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* Jerry Harvey Audio - Performance Series... 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso PB3 Mockingbird Portable Balanced Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 4 minutes ago
- › opinons on power conditioners and regenerators ? 5 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 5 minutes ago
- › New Desktop DAC/amp from IMS 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear