HJE900>> IE7 > er6i >>>> SE110 >> Bose IEM (if you can call it that...)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Maroon Red)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (Sea Blue)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4 - Sound Isolating - headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - whitetagged by System, 7/30/10
- productShure SCL4-W White Sound Isolating Earphones Headphones - Shure SCL4Wtagged by System, 7/30/10More
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/30/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help choosing between my top 3 seeds: Jays Q-jays, UE700s and Phonak Audeo PF 012 (perfect bass) Last post on 11/30/10 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE-0 or DBA02 or q-jays!!!?! Last post on 8/24/10 at 8:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's to fall asleep with Last post on 4/29/11 at 3:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there a Q-jays appreciation thread? Last post on 6/28/11 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Three Driver Universal - The End Of The Line? Last post on 11/15/10 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AMPSANDSOUNDS KENZIE- what....a....WEEK! The Kenzie is handmade in Southern California with U.S.-sourced parts and custom hand-wound output transformers from Transcender, out of Hollister, CA....
Following the HD600s, I had simply obtained the Superlux 668b as a point of comparison and reference, as it is a well know and popular budget Headphone. My brother also uses a pair that he swears...
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
IntroductionWhen I first reviewed Schiit Audio's original Modi/Vali stack many moons ago, I walked away very impressed to say the least. Not only was it a cost effective solution for the budding...
Rank the IEM's you've heard - Page 22post #316 of 10352/12/11 at 9:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 10352/12/11 at 11:28pmpost #318 of 10352/13/11 at 12:14ampost #319 of 10352/13/11 at 1:19ampost #320 of 10352/13/11 at 2:14ampost #321 of 10352/13/11 at 7:34pm
Based on what I hear on Iphone - Cryo LOD - Meyer XXS Setup through Auditioning:
JH13/JH16 Pro Demo >= SM3 > UM3X > UE TF10 > Shure SE535 > MTPC > MD > Westone 3 > IE8 >>> Apple Earbudspost #322 of 10352/27/11 at 11:04pmpost #323 of 10352/27/11 at 11:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by ljokerl
CK10 > ER-4S >= RE0 > Er6i > Ai-M6 >= Im-590 >= PL50 > PR1 Pro > NE-7M/NE-6 > Shure E4 > RE2 > M11 > UE MetroFi 220 > ADDIEM > HA-FX300 > Lenntek Sonix > Ai-M9 > TsC IE5 > UHP336 > NE-8 > PL21 > PL30 > Im-490 > R1 > HA-FX66 > SC Titans > HA-FX34 > SC Ink'd > Kanon MD-51
I feel like there should be at least a hundred more here....
I really want to try out some DBA's. I love that sound.post #324 of 10352/27/11 at 11:27pmpost #325 of 10352/28/11 at 6:02ampost #326 of 10352/28/11 at 6:20am
In terms of SQ
Westone 4 > SE535 > TF10pro > Image X10 = RE0 = RE-ZERO > SA6 >>>> EX700
In terms of my personal preference
Westone 4 > RE0 > Image X10 > RE-ZERO > SE535 > TF10 pro > SA6 >>>> EX700post #327 of 10352/28/11 at 6:22ampost #328 of 10353/2/11 at 8:27pm
Well if your going to link to their respective forum topics, the Summary table found at the first page of each forums are there rankings. Else, if they decide to post here it will be redundant. Or if they post here, it would be the most IEMs that gets to my ears everyday if they were not a/bing.
post #329 of 10353/2/11 at 8:39pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Rank the IEM's you've heard
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Pittsburgh HeadPhile Meet! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Southeastern Michigan FALL Head-Fi Meet: SATURDAY, OCTOBER... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 6 minutes ago
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by subguy812
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by suman134
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear