Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 182

post #2716 of 2822

Interested in group buy Thank you!!

post #2717 of 2822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan8 View Post

Interested in group buy Thank you!!



PM sent.

post #2718 of 2822
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPulse View Post

I am also interested.  Could someone PM me details when they get a chance?  Thanks in advance!



PM sent.

post #2719 of 2822

I'm also interested in the group buy, but additionally do any of you have any advice on replacement cable featuring a 3 button/mic for iphone? I noticed Shure has something, and I have the TF with the one button and mic, but I'd really like to have a sockets that have the ability to use a 3 button/mic cable. I know customs are an option, but I was hoping for some insight about some commercial options some of you might have used, or know of. Cause if I need replacements I want something I can just have access to. 

 

Thanks!

post #2720 of 2822

I'm not so sure about that. I'd recommend you contact Kaysen and inquire about it. Maybe they can reterminate the cable you provide to them as long as it already have the mic and such integrated. Still can't say it will work for sure. Go to inearz and download the order form. Fill it out and get your impressions done. Send all the required items to in ears.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruindpzzle View Post

I'm also interested in the group buy, but additionally do any of you have any advice on replacement cable featuring a 3 button/mic for iphone? I noticed Shure has something, and I have the TF with the one button and mic, but I'd really like to have a sockets that have the ability to use a 3 button/mic cable. I know customs are an option, but I was hoping for some insight about some commercial options some of you might have used, or know of. Cause if I need replacements I want something I can just have access to. 

 

Thanks!



 

post #2721 of 2822

Would like to send in my TF10s for remold along with a UE custom cable, but which cable is compatible (pre 9/10 or post 9/10?) and will Inearz reterminate them for me along with the remold? confused.gif

post #2722 of 2822


I'm positive it is pre 9/10 as I ordered that one. I am told it is plug and play with Inearz standard custom plug they normally use. Just be sure to put a note with letting them know you are using that cable. I ordered the clear cable. Looks very nice IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvs View Post

Would like to send in my TF10s for remold along with a UE custom cable, but which cable is compatible (pre 9/10 or post 9/10?) and will Inearz reterminate them for me along with the remold? confused.gif



 

post #2723 of 2822

I would love to reshell my TF10s. Any chance I could get a PM on the group buy details?

post #2724 of 2822

Okay thanks. No reason to include cable when I ship it out to them then?  Just tell them to make it with standard plug and remove the stock cable?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

I'm positive it is pre 9/10 as I ordered that one. I am told it is plug and play with Inearz standard custom plug they normally use. Just be sure to put a note with letting them know you are using that cable. I ordered the clear cable. Looks very nice IMO.

 

post #2725 of 2822

Don't even mention anything about the stock cable. When you ship them the TF10's, remove your stock cables and tips beforehand. If you send that stuff to them, they'll likely just throw it away anyways. Only send them the bare TF10's and impressions. If you want to use the UE cable, just mention on the order form that you're going to be using a pre-9/10 UE cable. They'll know what to do from there.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvs View Post

Okay thanks. No reason to include cable when I ship it out to them then?  Just tell them to make it with standard plug and remove the stock cable?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

I'm positive it is pre 9/10 as I ordered that one. I am told it is plug and play with Inearz standard custom plug they normally use. Just be sure to put a note with letting them know you are using that cable. I ordered the clear cable. Looks very nice IMO.

 



 

post #2726 of 2822
I'm also interested in the group buy. Please PM the details. Thanks!
post #2727 of 2822

Thanks for the reply, the cables I was referring to are the CBL-M+-K-EFS for Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, or SE535's 

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the sockets are able to be fitted into a remold for UE TF's, or if any of you have heard of a similar option. 

 

Can someone PM me the group buy info? Maybe I can inquire with Inearz.

post #2728 of 2822
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvs View Post

Okay thanks. No reason to include cable when I ship it out to them then?  Just tell them to make it with standard plug and remove the stock cable?
 

 



PM sent.


Edited by lee730 - 1/20/12 at 6:56am
post #2729 of 2822
"quote" I'm also interested in the group buy. Please PM the details. Thanks!

 

 

PM sent.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruindpzzle View Post

Thanks for the reply, the cables I was referring to are the CBL-M+-K-EFS for Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, or SE535's 

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the sockets are able to be fitted into a remold for UE TF's, or if any of you have heard of a similar option. 

 

Can someone PM me the group buy info? Maybe I can inquire with Inearz.


PM sent.

 

Ok below is the link to the replacement cables from UE. I ordered the pre 9/1/10 48 clear cable and I am told that should fit the standard connection Inearz uses when they custom remold your IEMs. You can also contact kaysen to verify this. Please post your findings to help others. Thanks

 

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ue/custom-in-ear-monitors/accessories

 


Edited by lee730 - 1/20/12 at 6:59am
post #2730 of 2822

hey lee can you PM me details please...  glad they made the deadline so long

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING