Can anyone who has reshelled customs via Fisher tell me about the sound quality in comparison to their existing universals? (e.g. reshelled ES3X v. TF10 or something like that.)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 3/10/15 at 3:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:53 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I actually have 2 pairs of TF10's. One for reshelling, and one for keeping as a universal. I just shipped my impressions out today, but when the customs return, I'll see what kind of audible differences there are.
Hope they are positive :)
If you choose art work with one color option it would be free in the group buy. If you do multiple colors it will cost additional. You would have to contact Kaysen via PM or call her from the phone number provided on inearz.com
Thanks i've sent her an email hopefully will get a reply soon.
Can anyone please fill me in about the cable, connector type options (i.e. kozee offers westone cables on tf 10s)
You can either buy their cable (Fisher) which I think is $30. Or provide your own cable. If you use the stock TF10 cables, then they use the existing sockets. If you have a standard socket cable like Westone, UE Custom, etc... then its the same socket as the Fishers. And if it's a standard cable, then you don't need to send in your cable. Just make sure if you get the UE custom cable that it's the PRE 9/10 cable.
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 8 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 18 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 22 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › DT990 Pro (250 Ohm) - Laptop Gaming? 2 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71s take on the ATH-SPORT2 iem Page... 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 3 minutes ago
- › Denon-Grado in Wood Cups 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2