Can anyone who has reshelled customs via Fisher tell me about the sound quality in comparison to their existing universals? (e.g. reshelled ES3X v. TF10 or something like that.)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 10/11/16 at 4:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread Last post on 12/5/16 at 10:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 181post #2701 of 28321/12/12 at 5:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 28321/12/12 at 5:41pmQuote:
I actually have 2 pairs of TF10's. One for reshelling, and one for keeping as a universal. I just shipped my impressions out today, but when the customs return, I'll see what kind of audible differences there are.post #2703 of 28321/12/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
Hope they are positive :)post #2704 of 28321/12/12 at 8:09pmJust wondering if anyone can tell me how much extra would it cost for custom art work with custom color and just custom artwork with free color options. Also what sort of cable are they offering? Sorry for all the questions but i would appreciate if you reply. Thankspost #2705 of 28321/12/12 at 8:13pmQuote:
If you choose art work with one color option it would be free in the group buy. If you do multiple colors it will cost additional. You would have to contact Kaysen via PM or call her from the phone number provided on inearz.compost #2706 of 28321/12/12 at 8:32pmQuote:
Thanks i've sent her an email hopefully will get a reply soon.
Can anyone please fill me in about the cable, connector type options (i.e. kozee offers westone cables on tf 10s)post #2707 of 28321/12/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
You can either buy their cable (Fisher) which I think is $30. Or provide your own cable. If you use the stock TF10 cables, then they use the existing sockets. If you have a standard socket cable like Westone, UE Custom, etc... then its the same socket as the Fishers. And if it's a standard cable, then you don't need to send in your cable. Just make sure if you get the UE custom cable that it's the PRE 9/10 cable.post #2708 of 28321/15/12 at 9:58pmpost #2709 of 28321/17/12 at 6:20ampost #2710 of 28321/18/12 at 8:38ampost #2711 of 28321/18/12 at 9:30ampost #2712 of 28321/18/12 at 12:04pmpost #2713 of 28321/18/12 at 9:43pmpost #2714 of 28321/18/12 at 9:47pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › DAC and AMP for Desktop 3 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 5 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 7 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear