Can anyone who has reshelled customs via Fisher tell me about the sound quality in comparison to their existing universals? (e.g. reshelled ES3X v. TF10 or something like that.)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 3/10/15 at 3:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread Last post on 2/25/15 at 8:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I actually have 2 pairs of TF10's. One for reshelling, and one for keeping as a universal. I just shipped my impressions out today, but when the customs return, I'll see what kind of audible differences there are.
Hope they are positive :)
If you choose art work with one color option it would be free in the group buy. If you do multiple colors it will cost additional. You would have to contact Kaysen via PM or call her from the phone number provided on inearz.com
Thanks i've sent her an email hopefully will get a reply soon.
Can anyone please fill me in about the cable, connector type options (i.e. kozee offers westone cables on tf 10s)
You can either buy their cable (Fisher) which I think is $30. Or provide your own cable. If you use the stock TF10 cables, then they use the existing sockets. If you have a standard socket cable like Westone, UE Custom, etc... then its the same socket as the Fishers. And if it's a standard cable, then you don't need to send in your cable. Just make sure if you get the UE custom cable that it's the PRE 9/10 cable.
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › T-Peos Altone 200 IEM's 34 seconds ago
- › Sony walkman Tips and Tricks 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2