Can anyone who has reshelled customs via Fisher tell me about the sound quality in comparison to their existing universals? (e.g. reshelled ES3X v. TF10 or something like that.)
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/12/10
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help with [custom] IEM choice Last post on 7/11/10 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread Last post on 1/5/17 at 1:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are (High-end) Custom IEMs Overrated? Last post on 7/20/11 at 1:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread Last post on 2/15/17 at 3:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs under 250 Explanation In Descript. Last post on 9/17/12 at 11:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING - Page 181post #2701 of 28351/12/12 at 5:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 28351/12/12 at 5:41pmQuote:
I actually have 2 pairs of TF10's. One for reshelling, and one for keeping as a universal. I just shipped my impressions out today, but when the customs return, I'll see what kind of audible differences there are.post #2703 of 28351/12/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
Hope they are positive :)post #2704 of 28351/12/12 at 8:09pmJust wondering if anyone can tell me how much extra would it cost for custom art work with custom color and just custom artwork with free color options. Also what sort of cable are they offering? Sorry for all the questions but i would appreciate if you reply. Thankspost #2705 of 28351/12/12 at 8:13pmQuote:
If you choose art work with one color option it would be free in the group buy. If you do multiple colors it will cost additional. You would have to contact Kaysen via PM or call her from the phone number provided on inearz.compost #2706 of 28351/12/12 at 8:32pmQuote:
Thanks i've sent her an email hopefully will get a reply soon.
Can anyone please fill me in about the cable, connector type options (i.e. kozee offers westone cables on tf 10s)post #2707 of 28351/12/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
You can either buy their cable (Fisher) which I think is $30. Or provide your own cable. If you use the stock TF10 cables, then they use the existing sockets. If you have a standard socket cable like Westone, UE Custom, etc... then its the same socket as the Fishers. And if it's a standard cable, then you don't need to send in your cable. Just make sure if you get the UE custom cable that it's the PRE 9/10 cable.post #2708 of 28351/15/12 at 9:58pmpost #2709 of 28351/17/12 at 6:20ampost #2710 of 28351/18/12 at 8:38ampost #2711 of 28351/18/12 at 9:30ampost #2712 of 28351/18/12 at 12:04pmpost #2713 of 28351/18/12 at 9:43pmpost #2714 of 28351/18/12 at 9:47pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Radius HP-NHR-21 tour...a great bass-head earphone 12 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 58 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 2 minutes ago
- › What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup? 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › What are the best Superlux Headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 vs DUNU DN-1000 5 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 5 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear