Well then I guess the lesson here is don't get SF5 EBs reshelled with Fisher. I wonder if they have reshelled any other SF5 EB and how they came out.
post #1531 of 2825
1/29/10 at 10:12pm
Just an update: My IEMs are back at Fisher for their 5th remold.
1. Shells looked good but sound was way off between the two. No bass in the L earpiece. They were not quality tested and after putting them on the test machine, the large imbalance was seen easily.
2. Sound is great but shells look like a dog chewed on them and managed to get dirt inside of them as well. They came with the graph from the test machine verifying the frequency response and spl.
3. Shells were bad enough not to make it out of Fisher.
4. Shells look good and sound is messed up again. No graph included this time and the bass is awful in the R earpiece.
5. Kim is handling them personally this time and has already verified the sound problem. Fingers are crossed that the 5th time is the charm.