New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MEElectronics M6 Review - Page 35

post #511 of 523

Anyone know if there's any difference in durability between M6P and S6P?

post #512 of 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmai View Post

Anyone know if there's any difference in durability between M6P and S6P?

sports S6P should be better cable being sport model.....kevlar re-inforced but theres no mentioning from the mfr. and it looks like rubbery one than m6 shiny plasticy.
Edited by Shawn71 - 3/3/14 at 10:58pm
post #513 of 523

Been using a pair of these for about a week now. I'm loving them! Great for working out, nice sound, and a nice microphone too.

post #514 of 523
What is level of sound isolation compare to sennheiser cx series, shure and westone?
post #515 of 523
Thread Starter 
about the same as the cx line. shures and westones isolate considerably more
post #516 of 523

Are the M6 iem still great for the gym? Any other iems i should look at which have good isolation for the gym? Budget around $50


Edited by koreanzombie - 8/18/14 at 9:11am
post #517 of 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanzombie View Post

Are the M6 iem still great for the gym? Any other iems i should look at which have good isolation for the gym? Budget around $50

M6 still good.....P2P ratio and activities like jog,gym,walk....
post #518 of 523

Can anyone confirm if the S6P has better quality tips than the m6?

post #519 of 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by spol View Post

Can anyone confirm if the S6P has better quality tips than the m6?

They all same across M6/S6 series....single,bi,tri flange tips......just the colors and mic/vol control and pouch are variants but S6/P has different cable for sweat resistant etc and arm band....
Edited by Shawn71 - 8/18/14 at 8:50pm
post #520 of 523
If you want just the M6 you cld save some $10-17 to M6P/S6/P versions,as there's no sound,no fit,no shell differences......But with the sports version you get an improved version of cable,black/red color combination,big pouch,armband,extn cabe,mic/vol control,carabiner for that additional price,tho......
post #521 of 523

Thanks guys for the confirmation.  I haven't been this this web for nearly half a decade, so things have changed a bit.

 

I've already owned 2 of these.  One got sucked into my bicycle chain and the other I gave away to my dad and he is loving the fit.

 

I'm going to order the M6, but since I've been away for so long is there any other bargain in the market that's suitable for sport activities?

 

 

cheer!

post #522 of 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by spol View Post

Thanks guys for the confirmation.  I haven't been this this web for nearly half a decade, so things have changed a bit.

I've already owned 2 of these.  One got sucked into my bicycle chain and the other I gave away to my dad and he is loving the fit.

I'm going to order the M6, but since I've been away for so long is there any other bargain in the market that's suitable for sport activities?


cheer!

S6- still bang for the buck,upgrade to M6.....under $30 tag.....if you stretch your budget get VSD3S fm Vsonic......take a look for urself clicking the below link....I would highly recommend this for your hunt,both for its excellent sound and has removable cable,best being over the ear design....

http://www.lendmeurears.com/vsd3s/
post #523 of 523
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanzombie View Post
 

Are the M6 iem still great for the gym? Any other iems i should look at which have good isolation for the gym? Budget around $50


yep.  still got that fit, sound has more competition now but it kept getting cheaper so still looks greatty great value and should hold fast in your ear.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: