New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FREE $875 Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp - Page 3  

post #31 of 105
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wekania View Post
Flavio,
Very nice promotional campaign. I plan to participate.
Thanks!!
post #32 of 105
Thread Starter 
Next weekend (Thanksgiving) will be a great and UNIQUE opportunity to buy your Xmas gifts or one for yourself. We will take a loss and CASH OUT on many items! Once they are gone we will not have them anymore.
post #33 of 105
I would just like to add my two pence and say that this is a brilliant idea, good luck to you!
post #34 of 105
Thread Starter 
post #35 of 105
Thread Starter 
We have just created 2 new pages with even lower prices. This sale will end at the end of Cyber Monday or until supplies last.


Some prices are 35% BELOW our competitors.


Headphones and Amps: BLACK FRIDAY SALE


In-Ear Earphones: BLACK FRIDAY SALE





.
post #36 of 105
Thread Starter 
We are closing the ENTRIES very soon so if you haven't submitted your product review yet, now is the time!

For a chance to win an Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp!
post #37 of 105
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio T View Post
We are closing the ENTRIES very soon so if you haven't submitted your product review yet, now is the time!

For a chance to win an Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp!

We are extending the entries until December 6th.
post #38 of 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio T View Post
We are extending the entries until December 6th.
Cool, I might write another one. I didn't think my review of the 125i was up to snuff with my writing talent. I'll try to squeeze in another review here by tomorrow.

edit: I just finished a "smashing" review of the D2000s. You can send the HR2 to me now.
post #39 of 105
It would be awesome if I won. it'd be the first time I won anything, and would be pretty much perfect timing. I just dislocated my elbow last Wednesday so I've been on 2 weeks leave from work, my bank account is sitting at about $40 until I can get back to work and on top of that I was going to fly back home for Christmas to my parents which I can't do now, unless a miracle happens. Winning this amp would be awesome! I don't know if I would keep it and be happy with it or sell it, really hard choice ATM, since I don't have an amp (portable or otherwise) and my most expensive piece of equipment is my HD555's. That or my h/k AVR254 which doesn't work very well.
post #40 of 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpalsm View Post
It would be awesome if I won. it'd be the first time I won anything, and would be pretty much perfect timing
Same here, I need to get a new amplifier and I really cant afford it.
Here's hoping.
post #41 of 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpalsm View Post
It would be awesome if I won. it'd be the first time I won anything, and would be pretty much perfect timing. I just dislocated my elbow last Wednesday so I've been on 2 weeks leave from work, my bank account is sitting at about $40 until I can get back to work and on top of that I was going to fly back home for Christmas to my parents which I can't do now, unless a miracle happens. Winning this amp would be awesome! I don't know if I would keep it and be happy with it or sell it, really hard choice ATM, since I don't have an amp (portable or otherwise) and my most expensive piece of equipment is my HD555's. That or my h/k AVR254 which doesn't work very well.
Well I dislocated TWO elbows, my dog ran away, and I just found out my son of 18 years is not mine ... the only thing to help me get over this would be the amp.

jk

post #42 of 105
Flavio

I've submitted my review on Headphone Solutions for Shure SRH840s, does it count as well?

Cheers...
post #43 of 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio T View Post
We are extending the entries until December 6th.
Good thing I just saw this - a couple of days ago when I read that the contest ended on the 30th I decided not to spend my time on an HD800 review. Everyone already knows I love mine, so I figured I'd let the other reviewers do the work. Maybe you've given me the energy to work on it again.
post #44 of 105
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by roker View Post
Well I dislocated TWO elbows, my dog ran away, and I just found out my son of 18 years is not mine ... the only thing to help me get over this would be the amp.

jk

post #45 of 105
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict View Post
Good thing I just saw this - a couple of days ago when I read that the contest ended on the 30th I decided not to spend my time on an HD800 review. Everyone already knows I love mine, so I figured I'd let the other reviewers do the work. Maybe you've given me the energy to work on it again.
BRING IT ON!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked