New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FREE $875 Emmeline HR2 Headphone Amp - Page 2

post #16 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
Flavio. My review on the Sennheiser HD800:-

GREAT, MATE....
Wink,

Did you post the review on the site?
post #17 of 50
Thread Starter 
Just a reminder that the product reviews must be posted on our site by going to the product page and choosing the link: "Write a Review".

Unfortunately we cannot keep track of submissions sent via email so please use the "My Account" feature on our site: Headphone Solutions - Sennheiser Headphones, Grado Headphones and AKG Headphones - The Best Headphones for your Lifestyle and Headphone Reviews

MY ACCOUNT
post #18 of 50
I'm trying to make an account, but there's no UK option in billing info and such?
post #19 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechungster View Post
I'm trying to make an account, but there's no UK option in billing info and such?
Thanks so much for bringing this up.

This has now been corrected.
post #20 of 50
Thank you for fixing this problem.

Edit: Just posted my HD800 review.
post #21 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechungster View Post
Thank you for fixing this problem.

Edit: Just posted my HD800 review.
Thank you and thanks again for the help!
post #22 of 50
I wrote a review this morning for the HD555s. However, it seems that when I hit the submit button, I was no longer signed in, and thus I did not get points and credit for my review. I wrote quite a bit for that review and I would really enjoy it if you would give me credit for the review.
post #23 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryticfarm View Post
I wrote a review this morning for the HD555s. However, it seems that when I hit the submit button, I was no longer signed in, and thus I did not get points and credit for my review. I wrote quite a bit for that review and I would really enjoy it if you would give me credit for the review.
If the review was entered on the system, it should work as soon as we approve it.

If the review was not successfully posted you will need to do it again.

Please check the product page within 48 hours.
post #24 of 50
Thread Starter 
New video showing how Balanced Armature Drivers Work. Presentation by Karl Cartwright with Westone Laboratories for Earphone Solutions.


post #25 of 50
Great offer from a great supplier. I've chucked a few reviews your way.
Even if I do not win I hope they get accepted and people will find them useful.
post #26 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
Great offer from a great supplier. I've chucked a few reviews your way.
Even if I do not win I hope they get accepted and people will find them useful.
THANKS!!
post #27 of 50
Thread Starter 
How a 3-Way Crossover Triple Driver works on a Westone 3 Earphones:




Earphone Solutions in this video, has Karl Cartwright explain how a True 3-Way crossover works on the Westone 3 which has 3 distinct drivers. A built-in passive 3 way crossover manages the frequency range in 3 parts sending highs to the "tweeter" driver, the mids to the mid-range driver and the lows to the "woofer". These are no ordinary earbuds. The sound separation on the Westone 3 is unbeatable due to this unique design. Other triple driver earphones in the market work with a 2 way crossover and 2 identical drivers plus 1 "tweeter". These in-ear headphones offer extreme comfort and sound experience that surpasses everything in the market so far. At Earphone Solutions we love the product because it's the only earphones with a 3-way crossover with universal fit design and they only cost $399. Anything else will cost more and will require a visit to an audiologist for a custom built earphones.
post #28 of 50
Total capitalism at work here! I'm in awe of it all.
post #29 of 50
Thread Starter 
For a chance to win one of the 8 FREE iGRADO headphones we will be giving on December 4th,

all you need to do is subscribe to our YouTube Channel.









Thank you and good luck!
post #30 of 50
Will this apply for non-US citizens outside of the US? It rarely ever does
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home