Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Woo Audio HPS-H Headphone Stands...Nice!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Woo Audio HPS-H Headphone Stands...Nice! - Page 2

post #16 of 42
atbglenn, looks great and very official. I'd be glad if you could post the exact measurements and materials. Maybe there are instructions on how to fix the copper to the wood.
post #17 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acix View Post
atbglenn, looks great and very official. I'd be glad if you could post the exact measurements and materials. Maybe there are instructions on how to fix the copper to the wood.
Hi Acix

It really isn't an exact science but you can get all the parts you need at home depot. 1/2" copper pipe, a tee, end caps, a threaded female adapter, and short steel or brass nipple with 7/8" lock nut to couple the "T" to the base. All the copper parts are sweat (soldered with a blow torch) together.

Rough measurements are :

Base is 8.5" square
11" high measured from the top of the base
9" wide where the headphones hang

Glenn
post #18 of 42
Very nice built headphone stand, Glenn, indeed.
post #19 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRay View Post
No Sebhelyesfarku, I sit in the chair to the left in the photo.
Nice setup, you just like keep everything low and handy
post #20 of 42
atbglenn just sent me a headphone stand that he custom made for me. Excellent craftsmanship. Here are the photographs. It is Beauteous Maximus to the Umpteenth Power. Thanks atbglenn!



post #21 of 42
Claytunes,

I'm glad to see it arrive in one piece
post #22 of 42


I like the AT stands more. :P
post #23 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post


I like the AT stands more. :P
Very nice stand. Where'd you get it??
post #24 of 42
nice stand atbglenn =P

wondering if i should get one myself! lol
post #25 of 42
AudioCubes.com - Audio-Technica AT-HPS500 Headphone Stand - AT-HPS500

But I got my from Japan, hopes that helped.
post #26 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenz View Post
nice stand atbglenn =P

wondering if i should get one myself! lol

Thanks! I might make a few more in the future to sell. I'm going to try to make one with copper legs instead of the wooden base. I think it would look pretty cool.
post #27 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
by jove! the price! lol
post #28 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by atbglenn View Post

Thanks! I might make a few more in the future to sell. I'm going to try to make one with copper legs instead of the wooden base. I think it would look pretty cool.
Good effort I reckon; minimalist, clean and looks well made. Might wanna be careful with a gf/wife comin' by and putting her jewelery with it though. lol.

Well, if you decide to make some for sale, let me know, I could do with one or two to hang the phones and maybe more. lol.
post #29 of 42
Nice stands.

More stand pics!

I'm still using clamp ons:

post #30 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by atbglenn View Post
Claytunes,

I'm glad to see it arrive in one piece
Glennphones,
Yes. It arrived perfectly in every way. I was the one in pieces.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Woo Audio HPS-H Headphone Stands...Nice!