Thank you Techno Kid. I see that you have Sony Mh1c in your iems ranking list and I have that too. So if you would rank Bullets where would it be in your list. Is it bassier than Mh1c because the bass is too much for my taste on Mh1c's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fischer Audio FA-999 Review Last post on 12/1/10 at 5:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Portable Headphone] Fischer Audio Old School RPM 33 1/3 Pics Neutral, portable, & Fun!? Last post on 8/15/13 at 2:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer Eterna Alternatives (price & soundwise) Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love. - Page 32
I'd put them in between the Tandem and the HF5 so right around the middle of my list. They don't have quite as much bass as the MH1C and the bass is also a bit faster so it can sound cleaner also.
I didn't like the Tandem at first because they sounded to relaxed and easy going but after a good 20 hour burn-in they opened up much more and sound really nice with good detail very clean textured bass imo and the soundstage is better than I was expecting. They have much more detail than I was expecting after a lot of the reviews I read and now that they've opened up a bit sound quite nice with edm and make so you can listen a little louder than normal without any fatiguing.
I just bought the Tandem, have been wanting to buy this for a long time, but finally one of the local online store here has it on BF sale ($70) and boy I love them out of the box, this is my first mid-centric IEM and I absolutely love how the mids sound so lush...
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 1 second ago
- › What smartphone screen size do you prefer? 43 seconds ago
- › Keep Aune MK2 or buy iFi Micro-iCan ? 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Soloist 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso D10 Cobra Portable DAC / AMP & Op Amp Kit 9 minutes ago
- › T-Peos H300 New! 10 minutes ago
- › Burson Soloist 10 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)