Thank you Techno Kid. I see that you have Sony Mh1c in your iems ranking list and I have that too. So if you would rank Bullets where would it be in your list. Is it bassier than Mh1c because the bass is too much for my taste on Mh1c's.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fischer Audio FA-999 Review Last post on 12/1/10 at 5:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Portable Headphone] Fischer Audio Old School RPM 33 1/3 Pics Neutral, portable, & Fun!? Last post on 2/13/15 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer Eterna Alternatives (price & soundwise) Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love. - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'd put them in between the Tandem and the HF5 so right around the middle of my list. They don't have quite as much bass as the MH1C and the bass is also a bit faster so it can sound cleaner also.
I didn't like the Tandem at first because they sounded to relaxed and easy going but after a good 20 hour burn-in they opened up much more and sound really nice with good detail very clean textured bass imo and the soundstage is better than I was expecting. They have much more detail than I was expecting after a lot of the reviews I read and now that they've opened up a bit sound quite nice with edm and make so you can listen a little louder than normal without any fatiguing.
I just bought the Tandem, have been wanting to buy this for a long time, but finally one of the local online store here has it on BF sale ($70) and boy I love them out of the box, this is my first mid-centric IEM and I absolutely love how the mids sound so lush...
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Tera player Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 43 seconds ago
- › Gear List - Bringing/Want to try out 54 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › Just got my first decent headphones, Grado GS1000e. Now what 2 minutes ago
- › Ridge Street Audio Poeima Rv3 signature RCA interconnects 2 minutes ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 2 minutes ago
- › Ortofon e-Q7 (Mint condition) 2 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3