If anyone bought the eattips above, pls share your thoughts.I'm about to order a better pair of double flanges for my Eterna.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fischer Audio FA-999 Review Last post on 12/1/10 at 5:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Portable Headphone] Fischer Audio Old School RPM 33 1/3 Pics Neutral, portable, & Fun!? Last post on 2/13/15 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer Eterna Alternatives (price & soundwise) Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love. - Page 25
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #362 of 4685/26/10 at 7:11ampost #363 of 4685/26/10 at 7:16ampost #364 of 4685/29/10 at 10:40ampost #365 of 4685/29/10 at 3:32pmpost #366 of 4685/29/10 at 5:41pmpost #367 of 4685/29/10 at 6:35pmQuote:
I'm working on it, nobody has really had it for a long time. I don't know of any yet.post #368 of 4685/29/10 at 6:55pmQuote:
LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtfulpost #369 of 4685/29/10 at 7:04pmQuote:
LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtful
Trust me, I ordered A LOT this time around, at least 8x more than my previous orders. No need to worry about getting more stock in for a few months at least.post #370 of 4685/29/10 at 7:48pm
Well, that's great news for all those concerned by the remarks on the beta unit. As for me, I think I'd take the plunge if I wanted one, it seems the Eterna is one of the bread and butter iem's for FA.....I can't imagine it isn't at least a tad better to the vast majority of listeners. 8X more would lead me to expect both you and FA expect what I just said to be true...... not putting words in your mouth Ethan. : )post #371 of 4685/30/10 at 1:31ampost #372 of 4685/30/10 at 2:56ampost #373 of 4685/30/10 at 6:44amQuote:
No. the eterna that was reviewed was a beta unit, not a final version 2 a review on the version 2 will be out soon enough. ClieOS and or Ethan need a little time to give full impressions.post #374 of 4685/30/10 at 8:47ampost #375 of 4685/30/10 at 9:05am
Hehehe, I auditioned Eterna V2 already. I owned Eterna V1 so my opinion will be slightly biased.
The biggest difference between the V1 and V2 is the bass. The V2 have a lot more bass than the V1. If you switch between the two on the same song, you'll feel the V1 isn't that bassy heh.
V2 also have slightly better treble than the V1. Rides, Hi Hats, cymbals and snare sounded slightly better on V2.
For me vocal sounded about the same. But the bass in V2 overpower the vocal a bit.
Just my 2 cents.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 30 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 34 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 39 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › 1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review 1 minute ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MOTU interfaces and asynchronous USB transfer mode 3 minutes ago
- › MEMT X5 In Ear Earphone by B9Scrambler
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear