Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love. - Page 25

post #361 of 468

If anyone bought the eattips above, pls share your thoughts.I'm about to order a better pair of double flanges for my Eterna.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #362 of 468

For bi-flanges, the RE0 smalls are your best bet in my experience so far.

post #363 of 468

Where can I find them Ethan? Do u sell any of them?


Edited by G_T_J - 5/26/10 at 7:18am
post #364 of 468
I was wondering if anyone could give me a link of where to buy the REO double flanges. Thanks in advance.
Edited by G_T_J - 5/29/10 at 10:41am
post #365 of 468

Eterna is back in stock and shipping from Bugden :O

post #366 of 468

Has anyone performed a detailed analysis of the new Rev. 2 Eterna sound signature yet?  If so, please provide a link.

 

Thanks.

post #367 of 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpickr View Post

Has anyone performed a detailed analysis of the new Rev. 2 Eterna sound signature yet?  If so, please provide a link.

 

Thanks.


I'm working on it, nobody has really had it for a long time. I don't know of any yet.

post #368 of 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan961 View Post




I'm working on it, nobody has really had it for a long time. I don't know of any yet.



LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtful

post #369 of 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by the search never ends View Post

LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtful


Trust me, I ordered A LOT this time around, at least 8x more than my previous orders. No need to worry about getting more stock in for a few months at least.

post #370 of 468



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan961 View Post




Trust me, I ordered A LOT this time around, at least 8x more than my previous orders. No need to worry about getting more stock in for a few months at least.


Well, that's great news for all those concerned by the remarks on the beta unit. As for me, I think I'd take the plunge if I wanted one, it seems the Eterna is one of the bread and butter iem's for FA.....I can't imagine it isn't at least a tad better to the vast majority of listeners. 8X more would lead me to expect both you and FA expect what I just said to be true...... not putting words in your mouth Ethan. : )

post #371 of 468

i have heard about eterna revision beeing worse than the first one! can anyone verify this? thanks

post #372 of 468

even if v2 is 'worse' they are still a bargain... better than visang03 it seems

post #373 of 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackfree View Post

i have heard about eterna revision beeing worse than the first one! can anyone verify this? thanks



No. the eterna that was reviewed was a beta unit, not a final version 2 a review on the version 2 will be out soon enough. ClieOS and or Ethan need a little time to give full impressions.

post #374 of 468

Which comply tips buy to FA eterna? t-400 or t-500?

post #375 of 468

Hehehe, I auditioned Eterna V2 already. I owned Eterna V1 so my opinion will be slightly biased.

 

The biggest difference between the V1 and V2 is the bass. The V2 have a lot more bass than the V1. If you switch between the two on the same song, you'll feel the V1 isn't that bassy heh.

V2 also have slightly better treble than the V1. Rides, Hi Hats, cymbals and snare sounded slightly better on V2.

For me vocal sounded about the same. But the bass in V2 overpower the vocal a bit.

Just my 2 cents.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.