If anyone bought the eattips above, pls share your thoughts.I'm about to order a better pair of double flanges for my Eterna.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fischer Audio FA-999 Review Last post on 12/1/10 at 5:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Portable Headphone] Fischer Audio Old School RPM 33 1/3 Pics Neutral, portable, & Fun!? Last post on 2/13/15 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer Eterna Alternatives (price & soundwise) Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
MY GOD!!! I have just received my headphones! I have been putting them through there initial paces straight from the box, after just 30 mins I have had to come here to let you know my experience so...
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love. - Page 25
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #362 of 4685/26/10 at 7:11ampost #363 of 4685/26/10 at 7:16ampost #364 of 4685/29/10 at 10:40ampost #365 of 4685/29/10 at 3:32pmpost #366 of 4685/29/10 at 5:41pmpost #367 of 4685/29/10 at 6:35pmQuote:
I'm working on it, nobody has really had it for a long time. I don't know of any yet.post #368 of 4685/29/10 at 6:55pmQuote:
LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtfulpost #369 of 4685/29/10 at 7:04pmQuote:
LOL. you think you'll still have any by the time a comprehnsive review is complete? Seems doubtful
Trust me, I ordered A LOT this time around, at least 8x more than my previous orders. No need to worry about getting more stock in for a few months at least.post #370 of 4685/29/10 at 7:48pm
Well, that's great news for all those concerned by the remarks on the beta unit. As for me, I think I'd take the plunge if I wanted one, it seems the Eterna is one of the bread and butter iem's for FA.....I can't imagine it isn't at least a tad better to the vast majority of listeners. 8X more would lead me to expect both you and FA expect what I just said to be true...... not putting words in your mouth Ethan. : )post #371 of 4685/30/10 at 1:31ampost #372 of 4685/30/10 at 2:56ampost #373 of 4685/30/10 at 6:44amQuote:
No. the eterna that was reviewed was a beta unit, not a final version 2 a review on the version 2 will be out soon enough. ClieOS and or Ethan need a little time to give full impressions.post #374 of 4685/30/10 at 8:47ampost #375 of 4685/30/10 at 9:05am
Hehehe, I auditioned Eterna V2 already. I owned Eterna V1 so my opinion will be slightly biased.
The biggest difference between the V1 and V2 is the bass. The V2 have a lot more bass than the V1. If you switch between the two on the same song, you'll feel the V1 isn't that bassy heh.
V2 also have slightly better treble than the V1. Rides, Hi Hats, cymbals and snare sounded slightly better on V2.
For me vocal sounded about the same. But the bass in V2 overpower the vocal a bit.
Just my 2 cents.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 seconds ago
- › NY Times — How to Decide Which Headphones to Buy (Hint: Not Apple’s... 7 seconds ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 20 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 33 seconds ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 39 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › AKG's new K872? 2 minutes ago
- › black Gungnir multibit dac 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear