ClieOS just updated his List on his website, he reviewed new Eterna, SBA-01 and DBA-02, DBA got high rating, new eterna moved down.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Fischer Audio FA-999 Review Last post on 12/1/10 at 5:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Portable Headphone] Fischer Audio Old School RPM 33 1/3 Pics Neutral, portable, & Fun!? Last post on 2/13/15 at 2:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer Eterna Alternatives (price & soundwise) Last post on 9/19/11 at 7:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love. - Page 24post #346 of 4685/18/10 at 2:43pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #347 of 4685/18/10 at 2:46pmpost #348 of 4685/18/10 at 3:02pmpost #349 of 4685/18/10 at 3:59pmpost #350 of 4685/18/10 at 4:06pmpost #351 of 4685/21/10 at 12:44amQuote:
Although he did say that the version he had may not be the final product. Some kind of early-production "beta"post #352 of 4685/21/10 at 2:19amI know that he does not have the final product, my rep informed me so before the review was posted. I thought he had been notified, so I didn't do so until the review came out and an actual review was posted. It would be impossible anyways, as his package was shipped long before production of the new Eterna finished and was released from the factory. He will receive the new Eterna soon.
Rest assured, his review is not of the final new one. They have been experimenting with revisions of the Eterna for at least a year now, and some did not offer improvement and were scrapped.post #353 of 4685/21/10 at 3:40ampost #354 of 4685/21/10 at 5:21ampost #355 of 4685/21/10 at 8:52am
Have a question which is especially directed to ClieOS and Ethan.
I'm considering to replace the default FA Eterna tips with others.Question is where can I find copatible tips with the specific model?
Thanks in advance for any replies.post #356 of 4685/21/10 at 9:22am
A question for all Eterna owners : would the Eterna be a good match with a Cowon X5 for someone (like me :D) who mostly listens to Punk / Hardcore / Stoner rock music ? For now, I have Westone UM2, which are great (the greatest ?) for those kinds of music, but they seem to be faulty and I don't have enough money to by a new pair.
(Sorry for my English, I'm french)post #357 of 4685/21/10 at 11:27amThread StarterQuote:
It is standard UE size nozzle, so any eartip that fits TF10 or SF3, Sony MDR-EX700, Audio-Technica CK6, HifiMan RE0, etc will fit Eterna. If you are looking for single flange, Sony Hybrid eartip is a good choice.
post #358 of 4685/25/10 at 6:41ampost #359 of 4685/25/10 at 1:50pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB... 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 4 minutes ago
- › DAC / AMP for Sennheiser HD800! 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 7 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 7 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 9 minutes ago
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear