Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread - Page 23

post #331 of 429

 

Here's mine, simple, useful, uncomplicated.

post #332 of 429

Neutron mod#2 b2.

 

post #333 of 429

Here is my setup using DarkOne skin:

 

post #334 of 429

1000

post #335 of 429

1000

 

this first one is the mini view

 

 

 

 

1000

 

this is the expanded view, i forgot the name of the skin, but its pretty unrecognizable from its stock form, switched out all the pictures and played with colors, fonts and presentation/layout

post #336 of 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchi MerenGue View Post

 

 

i forgot the name of the skin, but its pretty unrecognizable from its stock form, switched out all the pictures and played with colors, fonts and presentation/layout

 

The skin was called "Placebo"

post #337 of 429

1000


Edited by macarych - 12/7/12 at 10:52pm
post #338 of 429
post #339 of 429

I´m sort of surprised that I don´t see more spectrograms in this thread, since it´s probably the main reason why I have foobar :D

But, then I´m studying signal processing, and we work with them all the time and I enjoy looking at music for a change, (it´s also nice to know what I´m looking at, but I guess that should´t be a problem for an audiophile, even tough no-one forced you guys to learn the fourier transform)

 

... I would upload my boring screenshot, it the server let me :D

post #340 of 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy321 View Post

I´m sort of surprised that I don´t see more spectrograms in this thread, since it´s probably the main reason why I have foobar biggrin.gif
But, then I´m studying signal processing, and we work with them all the time and I enjoy looking at music for a change, (it´s also nice to know what I´m looking at, but I guess that should´t be a problem for an audiophile, even tough no-one forced you guys to learn the fourier transform)

... I would upload my boring screenshot, it the server let me biggrin.gif

Spectrograms are awesome. I always enjoy looking at those while listening to music.

You don't need to know how Fourier transformations work too look at one though. Though I wouldn't mind knowing some more about it either. I recently looked at the lecture notes of Fourier analysis my uni uses, and the subject looked extremely easy. I could still decide to do it this period. (I'm a math and physics double major student)
post #341 of 429

I used to use the spectrogram, but I decided the Spectrum + Waveform seekbar + VU meter was a lot easier on the eyes.

post #342 of 429

1000


I like keeping it nice and simple. Tabs for everything that I need. My main playlist has all my tracks and i usually use the "find" feature to look for what I need.

 

I just made and arranged everything here myself. If anyone is interested in it, PM me!


Edited by thegunner100 - 12/15/12 at 3:56pm
post #343 of 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Spectrograms are awesome. I always enjoy looking at those while listening to music.
You don't need to know how Fourier transformations work too look at one though. Though I wouldn't mind knowing some more about it either. I recently looked at the lecture notes of Fourier analysis my uni uses, and the subject looked extremely easy. I could still decide to do it this period. (I'm a math and physics double major student)


in that case you shouldn´t have any trouble with it, but honestly they thought us about the transform and spectrums at I think 2-3 courses (that i managed to pass somehow) before I finally understood what they were on an acoustics course. I guess that audio makes it easier to create a picture in your head about this stuff.

post #344 of 429

I finally decided to try out something new...me like.

 

 

700

 

 


Edited by Squa7ch - 12/26/12 at 10:58pm
post #345 of 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by macarych View Post

Neutron mod#2 b2.

 


That's slick.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread