Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread - Page 19

post #271 of 421

Good choice, bambadoo.  I have been using the DarkOne skin on my foobar2k for a while now as well and like the color and layout a lot. 

post #272 of 421

pic 1.jpg

 

loving it


Edited by publicholiday - 3/19/11 at 3:15pm
post #273 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by publicholiday View Post

pic 1.jpg

 

loving it


Nice! I'd love that one without all that info on the right side. What theme is this?

 

post #274 of 421

^ i second that.... i cant find a good site to find skins for foobar

 

post #275 of 421

Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

^ i second that.... i cant find a good site to find skins for foobar

 

Have you tried looking around http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/media/foobar2000/?order=5 ?  I've found a few gems there.

post #276 of 421
500

This is how my configuration looks like. I still use foobar2000 1.0.3. I can't upgrade to 1.1 because it loses my configurations and I haven't been able to restore them in 1.1. Any tips how I can update my foobar2000 and retain the configurations?
Edited by Patu - 3/21/11 at 11:41am
post #277 of 421


 

Any tips how I can update my foobar2000 and retain the configurations?


I'm going to guess you enabled "per-user settings" when you installed, to keep your settings when you upgrade you need to switch it to a single user install and disable the option when you install the new version. To do that you need to delete the file "user_profiles_enabled" then find your config files (they'll be in the "documents and settings" folder under application data/foobar2000), then move that folder into the normal foobar directory. Then when you install a new version foobar will recognise the old configs but not override them. It's probably a good idea to make a backup of your entire foobar folder just in caqse before hand.

post #278 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_C View Post


 


I'm going to guess you enabled "per-user settings" when you installed, to keep your settings when you upgrade you need to switch it to a single user install and disable the option when you install the new version. To do that you need to delete the file "user_profiles_enabled" then find your config files (they'll be in the "documents and settings" folder under application data/foobar2000), then move that folder into the normal foobar directory. Then when you install a new version foobar will recognise the old configs but not override them. It's probably a good idea to make a backup of your entire foobar folder just in caqse before hand.


Thanks Marcus_C, this worked. I actually had the previous install so that the configuration files and everything was in the foobar2000 folder in program files but still it messed things up when installing new versions. Well I deleted the file you mentioned (user_profiles_enabled) and this did the trick. Now I installed the newest version over the old folder and everything seems to still work as it used to.
post #279 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by publicholiday View Post

pic 1.jpg

 

loving it


Do we know what theme this is?

Thanks
post #280 of 421
It is Foo.RepSed v1.1...
post #281 of 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewh133 View Post




Nice! I'd love that one without all that info on the right side. What theme is this?

 


Foo.RepSed v1.1, you could remove it too =)
post #282 of 421

Thanks Br3tt for you customization Exchange. Awesome!!

post #283 of 421
Haters gonna hate.

500
Edited by Robot Metal - 4/19/11 at 9:23am
post #284 of 421
Seriously though,

500
post #285 of 421

simple but provide a lot of info. biggrin.gif

 

foo2.png

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread