Nice taste in music, shame that Pizuya's Cell is pretty horrible since his latest albums.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
To actually be able to wear the G430, I have to actually place the entire right earcup behind my right ear, so I might as well be using a mono headset, it's very uncomfortable to wear normally. Mic...
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent on whatever amp you pair it with. No noise attributable to...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread - Page 17
post #241 of 452
11/20/10 at 8:06am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #242 of 452
12/3/10 at 4:18am
post #243 of 452
12/3/10 at 4:49am
post #244 of 452
12/3/10 at 10:26am
post #245 of 452
12/3/10 at 4:11pm
post #246 of 452
12/6/10 at 2:38am
post #247 of 452
12/6/10 at 10:27am
post #248 of 452
12/7/10 at 6:45am
post #249 of 452
12/14/10 at 9:22pm
post #250 of 452
12/16/10 at 7:32am
post #251 of 452
12/16/10 at 8:00am
post #252 of 452
12/24/10 at 1:15am
post #253 of 452
12/24/10 at 1:23am
post #254 of 452
12/24/10 at 7:38am
post #255 of 452
12/24/10 at 3:36pm
Have you tried unchecking Safe Mode located under File > Preferences > Tools > WSH Panel Mod?
- Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3576 Active Users (714 Members and 2862 Guests)
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser 598, Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium, or other? 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 3 minutes ago
- › Cheap Mini PC ? 3 minutes ago
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2