Made another lastfm artist art wsh panel. It has thumbnails. If you want it, other panels, or my whole theme, go here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread - Page 16
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Nothing incredibly fancy but well organized making use of the tab filtering like Songbird has.
Still a few things I wish I could do but it gets the job done.
Thanks for the link, but after trying everything I can and not being able to make heads or tails of esplaylist I've come to the conclusion that esplaylist isn't what I want.
All I want to do is add album art to each group in my playlist like this (doctored picture of what I want my final product to look like):
Do I really need esplaylist to do this?
I've also been tryin to get the grouping syntax correct.
I've got the label in the order I want, I just want it to be displayed like this:
Closing Time  - Tom Waits (MP3/CBR)
What I've got now:
%album% %date% - %artist% %codec%
Well you have a few ways with order of increasing complexity:
. DUI with esplaylist (what I told you)
. DUI or CUI esplaylist or elplaylist
But as I'm bored and your theme is quite easy to set up, I did it for you with DUI and esplaylist.
Get this then extract the cfg file over your original esplaylist cfg file in your foobar profile folder. Next import the theme file gandhirrea.fth and you're done. The grouping is like in my config, but it provides what you want already.
EDIT: the size of album cover in the playlist in the config I made is kinda small, just resize that column to any size you want.
Edited by thuantran - 11/11/10 at 9:19pm
I updated my config, 2 views:
Last.fm panel code changes:
. Major rewrite, move all lastfm query functions into bio panel.
. Artist art retrieval is now done by parsing xml answer from lastfm by my code and wget instead of using art.exe (don't need .NET Framework now).
. No more artist art panel randomly crashes (due to trigger happy playing one file after another with different artists), thanks to the first two changes.
. Improve blacklist feature: no more downloading blacklist image to only delete them later.
. Added Offline functionality.
. User can change biography cache life time, and whether to refresh artist art at the same time.
- Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ATH-M50x or Sennheiser Momentum On Ear 27 seconds ago
- › WTB: RE-272 30 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 1 minute ago
- › beyerdynamic DT1350 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid - Australian Tour Thread -... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Re-272 (Excellent Condition, collectors item) 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob