Made another lastfm artist art wsh panel. It has thumbnails. If you want it, other panels, or my whole theme, go here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread - Page 16
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Nothing incredibly fancy but well organized making use of the tab filtering like Songbird has.
Still a few things I wish I could do but it gets the job done.
Thanks for the link, but after trying everything I can and not being able to make heads or tails of esplaylist I've come to the conclusion that esplaylist isn't what I want.
All I want to do is add album art to each group in my playlist like this (doctored picture of what I want my final product to look like):
Do I really need esplaylist to do this?
I've also been tryin to get the grouping syntax correct.
I've got the label in the order I want, I just want it to be displayed like this:
Closing Time  - Tom Waits (MP3/CBR)
What I've got now:
%album% %date% - %artist% %codec%
Well you have a few ways with order of increasing complexity:
. DUI with esplaylist (what I told you)
. DUI or CUI esplaylist or elplaylist
But as I'm bored and your theme is quite easy to set up, I did it for you with DUI and esplaylist.
Get this then extract the cfg file over your original esplaylist cfg file in your foobar profile folder. Next import the theme file gandhirrea.fth and you're done. The grouping is like in my config, but it provides what you want already.
EDIT: the size of album cover in the playlist in the config I made is kinda small, just resize that column to any size you want.
Edited by thuantran - 11/11/10 at 9:19pm
I updated my config, 2 views:
Last.fm panel code changes:
. Major rewrite, move all lastfm query functions into bio panel.
. Artist art retrieval is now done by parsing xml answer from lastfm by my code and wget instead of using art.exe (don't need .NET Framework now).
. No more artist art panel randomly crashes (due to trigger happy playing one file after another with different artists), thanks to the first two changes.
. Improve blacklist feature: no more downloading blacklist image to only delete them later.
. Added Offline functionality.
. User can change biography cache life time, and whether to refresh artist art at the same time.
- Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JH Roxanne with AK 240 special edition for japan market only AKR 03 8 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 2 minutes ago
- › iPod 7th Gen Classic 3 minutes ago
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 3 minutes ago
- › Best set of cans under $150? 3 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)