Made another lastfm artist art wsh panel. It has thumbnails. If you want it, other panels, or my whole theme, go here.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 7/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread - Page 16
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Nothing incredibly fancy but well organized making use of the tab filtering like Songbird has.
Still a few things I wish I could do but it gets the job done.
Thanks for the link, but after trying everything I can and not being able to make heads or tails of esplaylist I've come to the conclusion that esplaylist isn't what I want.
All I want to do is add album art to each group in my playlist like this (doctored picture of what I want my final product to look like):
Do I really need esplaylist to do this?
I've also been tryin to get the grouping syntax correct.
I've got the label in the order I want, I just want it to be displayed like this:
Closing Time  - Tom Waits (MP3/CBR)
What I've got now:
%album% %date% - %artist% %codec%
Well you have a few ways with order of increasing complexity:
. DUI with esplaylist (what I told you)
. DUI or CUI esplaylist or elplaylist
But as I'm bored and your theme is quite easy to set up, I did it for you with DUI and esplaylist.
Get this then extract the cfg file over your original esplaylist cfg file in your foobar profile folder. Next import the theme file gandhirrea.fth and you're done. The grouping is like in my config, but it provides what you want already.
EDIT: the size of album cover in the playlist in the config I made is kinda small, just resize that column to any size you want.
Edited by thuantran - 11/11/10 at 9:19pm
I updated my config, 2 views:
Last.fm panel code changes:
. Major rewrite, move all lastfm query functions into bio panel.
. Artist art retrieval is now done by parsing xml answer from lastfm by my code and wget instead of using art.exe (don't need .NET Framework now).
. No more artist art panel randomly crashes (due to trigger happy playing one file after another with different artists), thanks to the first two changes.
. Improve blacklist feature: no more downloading blacklist image to only delete them later.
. Added Offline functionality.
. User can change biography cache life time, and whether to refresh artist art at the same time.
- Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Does a counter-thievery service exist for CIEMs? 1 second ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 49 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › A/V receivers with headphones? 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet Hosted By Overture Audio, Ann... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2