may pay a visit at:- rossmartinaudio.com for The PCM1794 Ultimate DAC, it’s an interesting gear, but it isn’t 32 Bit
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best amp DAC for hd800 Last post on 10/31/12 at 6:10am in Dedicated Source Components
- Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC/Preamp/Amplifier Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/13/14 at 3:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Next step: CMA800R or CAS192? Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MHDT Labs Pagoda ? Last post on 12/17/13 at 5:52am in Dedicated Source Components
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)Last edited: 12/10/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)
New Mytek 192 Dac! - Page 5
I own Lavry DA11 & Mytek 192 DSD. I compared them side by side several times. I'am sure Mytek is much better. More transparency and resolution. Mytek is closer to monitoring gear. Lavry has his own coloration. I made competion with headphones (MB Quart QP400 & Ultrasone Pro 900) and AC (Focal solo 6be). Headphone out's quality is the same not the sound. Lavry has more sharpness & edge. Mytek appear more smooth because of his excellent resolution. On other hand Mytek sound to much neutral sometimes. Lavry more melodious a bit.
The biggest difference with Focal. Scene, resolution, transparency, smoothness... better on Mytek with no doubt.
- New Mytek 192 Dac!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 13 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 35 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 43 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 59 seconds ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 59 seconds ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Scorpion Cable (Westone pin termination) 1 minute ago
- › JRiver Media Center 19 is better! 1 minute ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob