Any other options for a 4 foot cable? Because they fold and have good sound isolation they lend themselves to travel where a short straight cable would come in handy.
Related Forum Threads
- Recommended extension cable for my Shure SRH840? Last post on 12/7/10 at 10:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any over-ear closed headphone with great metal/rock signature???? Last post on 12/18/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What $200 headphones have detachable cables? Last post on 7/24/12 at 7:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 vs. Shure SRH 840 vs. Fischer FA-003 Last post on 6/27/12 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
These were actually my first pair of mixing headphones. I can definitely say they worked for me at the time, but this is also the time I did not acknowledge the importance of EQ & compression. I...
In my search for a good pair of earbuds, these where my next try. Better than the previous maxell I bought, but definitely the search must keep going. My ratings are; Bass 2/5,...
Grado SR80i Intro Thingy: I was wondering if I should even review the SR80i because Grado's e series cans came out not too long ago and I was thinking noone would heed my review 'cause the...
After being impressed with the value of the MEElectronics M6 Pro, I wanted to take a look at a bassier IEM from the same company. The M-Duo is a dual dynamic driver earphone with a separate...
Shure survey: Who wants a straight cable for SRH840 - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 361/27/11 at 10:00amQuote:
I'd love exactly this length so that I could use my iphone mic/control cable(http://www.shure.com/americas/products/earphones-headphones/music-mobile/mpa-music-phone-adapter) with them. How did you achieve this with yours? Was it terribly difficult?
post #33 of 361/27/11 at 7:30pmpost #34 of 361/27/11 at 7:37pmpost #35 of 367/12/12 at 1:05pm
- Shure survey: Who wants a straight cable for SRH840
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › "The Lab" 53 seconds ago
- › emotiva stealth dc-1 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 3 minutes ago
- › Sony/Just Ear's first CIEM: XJE-MH1/MH2 3 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › Help! Choosing Headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Budget USB converter to Lavry DA10 DAC ? 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2