Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? - Page 60

post #886 of 919
She is my star

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #887 of 919

I found this goregeous Filipina on Lorspeaker's profile(yes, I stalked his profile :)   

 

8eff366be938d4182a705b8b71a86c881233457248_full.jpg 


Edited by SilverEars - 7/20/14 at 6:02pm
post #888 of 919

 

 

more from her...

post #889 of 919

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

post #890 of 919

post #891 of 919
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenius View Post



Twins?
post #892 of 919

Composites of many photos with good looking people.

post #893 of 919

Kazakhstani model Aya Shalkar

 

She is interestingly looking for an mongoloid Asian though I meet from to time Kazakhs who look like European

 

 

 

 

 

From the same videographer: this model is more Central Asian ( Uzbekistanish) in appearance. Uzbekistan is a southern neighbor to Kazakhstan.

 


Edited by mutabor - 9/8/14 at 7:25am
post #894 of 919
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenius View Post
 

Composites of many photos with good looking people.

 

Also perfectly symmetrical faces which is generally perceived as a sign of beauty.

post #895 of 919
Quote:
Originally Posted by warubozu View Post


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100


Wow!
Seriously.
WOW! tongue_smile.gif
post #896 of 919

Went thru the whole thread (enjoyed some really funny posts, btw) and no one even mentioned Kate Upton??

 

post #897 of 919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sko0byDoo View Post
 

Went thru the whole thread (enjoyed some really funny posts, btw) and no one even mentioned Kate Upton??

 

 

Ooohh baby! :tongue_smile:

post #898 of 919
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutabor View Post

Kazakhstani model Aya Shalkar

She is interestingly looking for an mongoloid Asian though I meet from to time Kazakhs who look like European






 

From the same videographer: this model is more Central Asian ( Uzbekistanish) in appearance. Uzbekistan is a southern neighbor to Kazakhstan.



ARCTIC MONKEYS
post #899 of 919

* 


Edited by warubozu - 9/16/14 at 3:05pm
post #900 of 919

 

mariana davalos from Colombia.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?