Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? - Page 56

post #826 of 900

 

 

mariana and camila davalos. from medelin Colombia.

post #827 of 900
tongue_smile.gif
post #828 of 900
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikfreedom View Post
 

 

 

mariana and camila davalos. from medelin Colombia.

 

 

My wife's father is married to two sisters. The only problem is they can gang up on you in fights.:tongue:

 

 

Living in the US you forget the places in the world where multiple wives are allowed if you can feed them.

 

The other issue is trying to remember which kid belongs to which mom after having multiple kids with four wives. Forget about birthdays.

 

You need a bus to if you want to take everyone anywhere. It takes hours to get everyone ready on time. Still there are stories of men getting new wives every five years just like a new car.

post #829 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikfreedom View Post
 

 

 

mariana and camila davalos. from medelin Colombia.

Am I the only one that reads that website name as "cervix dot com"? lol

post #830 of 900
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

Am I the only one that reads that website name as "cervix dot com"? lol



cervix . Com:o
post #831 of 900

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #832 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post
 

 

 

My wife's father is married to two sisters. The only problem is they can gang up on you in fights.:tongue:

 

 

Living in the US you forget the places in the world where multiple wives are allowed if you can feed them.

 

The other issue is trying to remember which kid belongs to which mom after having multiple kids with four wives. Forget about birthdays.

 

You need a bus to if you want to take everyone anywhere. It takes hours to get everyone ready on time. Still there are stories of men getting new wives every five years just like a new car.

Do these men do any ground service or do they just make the kids? It´s easy to make kids :)

post #833 of 900

Best wishes with you all, all things considered

 

in the spirit of the thread, here's another lovely lady, watching episode one of Luther, and found this pretty lady

 

Ruth Wilson

 

She's very pale in this episode, with her hair died Red, but her face and the pale skin where what got me 

 

 

 

 

mmm that face 

post #834 of 900

Nice^ but her top lip is a bit flappy.

 

Just sayin... :) 

post #835 of 900

post #836 of 900

:biggrin:

post #837 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

Nice^ but her top lip is a bit flappy.

 

Just sayin... :) 

yea your right... kinda reminds me of a flower petal... mmmmmm 

post #838 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Hi, looks like there is a resemblance there.  I thought LugBug posted Jack Nickolson with basketball titties as his desired looks.  :D

post #839 of 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

Hi, looks like there is a resemblance there.  I thought LugBug posted Jack Nickolson with basketball titties as his desired looks.  :D

actually you might be right... 

post #840 of 900

- Mélanie Laurent -

 

 

Generated by IJG JPEG Library

 

AppleMark

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?