Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? - Page 50

post #736 of 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post
 

DAMN :eek:

 

I think he meant 200/10. 

At least 200 out of 10!

post #737 of 918

No 2/10 was right... have I mentioned my dislike of "tan" women... I think I have

 

Golden skin and hair just doesn't do it for me q.q ... well unless it's a slighty thicker female. As that girls a little thin for my taste. 

post #738 of 918
^^^any man that would pass on that needs to just be real and step out of the closet already.
post #739 of 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4426 View Post

^^^any man that would pass on that needs to just be real and step out of the closet already.

I've thought of saying something ugly but well why ruin the fun of the thread! 

 

I guess I prefer to keep my fantasies within reality... or at least within people I've at least been within 100 feet of ;3

 

still SHE GOTS NO BOOBS MENG, I'm afraid I'd break a rib trying to feel her up 

post #740 of 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

No 2/10 was right... have I mentioned my dislike of "tan" women... I think I have

 

Golden skin and hair just doesn't do it for me q.q ... well unless it's a slighty thicker female. As that girls a little thin for my taste. 

come on dude she's not that tan 

 

what she is though, is a ten :wink:

 

see what i did there 


Edited by xkonfuzed - 3/21/14 at 5:44pm
post #741 of 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

come on dude she's not that tan 

what she is though, is a ten wink.gif

see what i did there 

yes 10 grams per breast...cwhatididthur

I like em each at least a pound a peice
post #742 of 918

Sonia chew. She looks great in this pic.
post #743 of 918

  

 

 

 

this man was kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being 'too handsome'...lol

post #744 of 918
Thread Starter 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

 

It may be my personal preference but the island I live on has the most beautiful gals in the world.:angry_face:

post #745 of 918

C'mon, this is a headphone site. You all have the wrong idea. Beauty is in the ear of the beholder:

 

post #746 of 918
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirmalanow View Post

C'mon, this is a headphone site. You all have the wrong idea. Beauty is in the ear of the beholder:




Is that you?biggrin.gif
post #747 of 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post


Is that you?biggrin.gif


No, that is me in my profile picture.

post #748 of 918

How much of beauty is in the original....or do people need modifications just like headphones:
 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2458623/Most-amazing-make-makeovers-plain-women-transformed-cover-girls.html

post #749 of 918
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirmalanow View Post

How much of beauty is in the original....or do people need modifications just like headphones:

 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2458623/Most-amazing-make-makeovers-plain-women-transformed-cover-girls.html



That reminds me of a time in school when I was dating this gal. I had known her for three months but never saw her with no make-up on. Christmas morning she came over with no make- up on. It was amazing to see.biggrin.gif


Still some of those photos look like photo shoop.
post #750 of 918

Cover girl pictures is always fake photoshops though so no difference there :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?