or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? - Page 31

post #451 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyhi View Post
 

 

 

 
 
i am
 
_40949974_vomiting416300.jpg
 
 
 
over here as well...
post #452 of 1002

post #453 of 1002
ah... too many guys, not enough ladies...
post #454 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post

ah... too many guys, not enough ladies...
You must admit, he's one good looking guy
post #455 of 1002

Meet Sadie Robertson, one of the few women I feel are cute both inside and out
post #456 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyhi View Post
 

 

 

Actually... I an 100% for that lovely man teaching women to belly dance! We can be 100% sure he's ONLY there to instruct them... leaving more sexy belly dancers to us... well to the men who like the ladies 

 
and AWW sadie is so CUTE... but a little too cute q.q I could not but a baby into that poor girl... that poor child o mine would starve 
post #457 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

but a little too cute q.q I could not but a baby into that poor girl... that poor child o mine would starve 
You should see some of the girls here in Singapore. THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE! Most of them are very concerned about their privacy though so it's rare to find a huge stash of pics of cute Singaporean girls
post #458 of 1002
And oh yes, while still on the topic of Singapore, SEBASTIAN VETTEL WON THE SINGAPORE GP WOOOHOOOO
post #459 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by pila405 View Post
 

Wow, he has some really cool eyes! I'm jealous :p

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post


Meet Sadie Robertson, one of the few women I feel are cute both inside and out

She's really cute, but too young, even for me. Totally illegal lol

post #460 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforIEMs View Post

And oh yes, while still on the topic of Singapore, SEBASTIAN VETTEL WON THE SINGAPORE GP WOOOHOOOO

 

Of all the places to read a spoiler.  Thanks.

post #461 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

 

 

She's really cute, but too young, even for me. Totally illegal lol

No actually there are WOMEN who look like that q.q

 

I forgot to mention the lovely Loli I meet in high school, and ran into a few weeks ago... 4"10 and like 98lbs... even I can't figure out what to think of her, although when she had long hair... I just wanted to give her a hug <3 she was so CUTE

 

Then she chopped it off and had a more mature sexy look going q.q which leaves me confuzzled 

post #462 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

No actually there are WOMEN who look like that q.q

 

I forgot to mention the lovely Loli I meet in high school, and ran into a few weeks ago... 4"10 and like 98lbs... even I can't figure out what to think of her, although when she had long hair... I just wanted to give her a hug <3 she was so CUTE

 

Then she chopped it off and had a more mature sexy look going q.q which leaves me confuzzled 

 

See that I don't mind at all. Women in their 20's who still look like cute teens are my cup of tea. Not necessarily tiny women though. I prefer at least 5'2.

post #463 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post
 

 

See that I don't mind at all. Women in their 20's who still look like cute teens are my cup of tea. Not necessarily tiny women though. I prefer at least 5'2.

 

see and that's the messed up part about me... I don't mind tiny girls, espically if they have a nice delicate figure, nice and curvy but porotionally balanced. Then there's that girl in that pic... she just looks kinda meh, like a 12 old year, with out much of a shape. I guess I like extetremes xD [says the guy who owns a Dt 880 and w1000x] lol 

post #464 of 1002

 

 

 

 


Edited by Johnnyhi - 9/23/13 at 9:39pm
post #465 of 1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyhi View Post
 

 

 

 

 

ooh names plox... 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?