or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? - Page 23

post #331 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5aces View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Would anyone guess these screen shots are Miss Kerr from above ?

Yeah way too skinny. But when you're a celebrity and have had a kid, there's so much pressure to be skinny.

post #332 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5aces View Post

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Would anyone guess these screen shots are Miss Kerr from above ?

 

Yeah I agree she is way too skinny. A body perfect for modeling but less than practical.

post #333 of 1063

Might just be me but I see a difference between sexy and pretty and since I cant pick a girl for each one, I just went with someone who I thought is the best of the two... Leah Dizon:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So goooooood...


Edited by highrolller - 9/16/13 at 4:27pm
post #334 of 1063

*

*

 

 

 

*

 

*

*


random bulgarian beauties

post #335 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by highrolller View Post
 

Might just be me but I see a difference between sexy and pretty and since I cant pick a girl for each one, I just went with someone who I thought is the best of the two... Leah Dizon:

 

 

 

 

 

 

So goooooood...

Second pic doesn't work. But yes Leah Dizon is gorgeous... too bad she's not more famous, at least in North America. I heard she's pretty big in Japan, even though ironically she's American. Mixed girls in general are really nice looking.

post #336 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by My3uka View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

*

*

 

 

 

*

 

*

*

 

random bulgarian beauties

Nice! But IMO Nina is still the most beautiful Bulgarian of all ;)

post #337 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

Nice! But IMO Nina is still the most beautiful Bulgarian of all wink.gif
+1
post #338 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel2323 View Post

Second pic doesn't work.
Haha I saw the second pic. That had to be at least m18. No joke.
post #339 of 1063

Second pic should work now. If it is R18, I can take it down but its for viewing pleasure... Oh man shes gorgeous.

post #340 of 1063

 

post #341 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

We have a winner, no need to post any more. Who cares about the best looking man. Done. Done.Done

 

agree'd and I'm clearyt he best looking man, my pic is my avatar now deal with it

 
moving on
 

Catherine Llyod Burns

 

Karen Gillian

 

Lindsey Lohan -Before the drugs, the alchol and the... breast reduction and hair dye [she's ugly now sadly]

 

Luara Prepon [Before the ugly Hair Dye]

 

And I think that's all for now. I'd post a pic of my wife-u but then she'd think I was... obbessive and stalking her? So let's leave it at that ;3

 

and while we are at it let's do my sexiest root veggies

 

 

 

Also noticed the Leah Dizer Pictures above... she's too young and stupid for my list [Lindsey fell into that list sadly] so I'm not one for uhh whoreish looking girls :D and... yea keep all that skin for the bed room sweet heart or you shall end up with some broke, lazy drug dealing baby daddy


Edited by Mshenay - 9/16/13 at 5:00pm
post #342 of 1063

post #343 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyhi View Post
 

 

You seem to be missing the joke there... shame on you for your lack of love for the gingery carrot top women I have bestowed upon your thread

 
here's is another

 

Mellisa Auf Der Mau -Sexiest Female bassist ever
post #344 of 1063

female- adriana lima (shes the best looking but there are so many hot girls that i dont bother to post over here. the thread topic says the best, shes the best, done. but i would like to mention yvonne strahovski, i dont think shes as good looking as adriana lima but shes in my fav video game, mass effect. and shes my (yes, my!!!) miranda lawson, so love her!!! admittedly, i dont watch any of her shows though lol) 

 

 

male- brad pitt (not that i look up guys anyway but brads the guy who i want to look like if trying to pick up chicks, just saying... besides hes in my fav movie, the first rule and second rule are i cannot talk about it though... lol)


Edited by reddragon - 9/16/13 at 6:35pm
post #345 of 1063
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon View Post
 

female- adriana lima (shes the best looking but there are so many hot girls that i dont bother to post over here. the thread topic says the best, shes the best, done. but i would like to mention yvonne strahovski, i dont think shes as good looking as adriana lima but shes in my fav video game, mass effect. and shes my (yes, my!!!) miranda lawson, so love her!!! admittedly, i dont watch any of her shows though lol) 

 

 

male- brad pitt (not that i look up guys anyway but brads the guy who i want to look like if trying to pick up chicks, just saying... besides hes in my fav movie, the first rule and second rules are i cannot talk about it though... lol)

 

post the pic I'm too lazy to google her

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?