- 1,889 Posts. Joined 11/2008
- Location: Pullman, WA / Bremerton, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help. fake or real Last post on 3/23/11 at 2:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just have a question about buying an ie8 from ebay Last post on 1/14/11 at 4:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 successor. Last post on 2/4/11 at 10:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Brain, My Ears, My Gosh! Last post on 9/30/10 at 3:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Deal Alert: Sennheiser IE8 for $228 at eCost - Page 3post #31 of 3610/5/09 at 3:56amPerhaps the easiest way would be just to call Sennheiser and ask.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 3610/5/09 at 7:16ampost #33 of 3610/6/09 at 9:17pmThread Starterpost #34 of 3610/6/09 at 10:04pmI was actually starting to get a little worried, as mine still haven't shipped. The status is "sent to warehouse" still.
But if they've shipped yours already, I'm much more hopeful that mine will be shipped soon. I was thinking I might have to call them Friday if they still weren't shipped.
[edit: just checked the status, they're now marked as shipped with a UPS tracking number. They haven't emailed me letting me know though.]post #35 of 3610/6/09 at 11:34pmpost #36 of 3610/14/10 at 5:20am
I emailed E-cost over 5 times before finally getting a reply, and them telling me to call them, couldn't be bothered honestly, I would have paid 20$ in international calls and I don't want to risk having a bad transaction since I'm in Australia, but if i was in the U.S, soo would've got one:(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert: Sennheiser IE8 for $228 at eCost
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Stilhaus Kitchens Review 1 second ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Should I get the V-Moda XS or M-100? 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Headphone Driver Pics Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD900x Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude