- 1,981 Posts. Joined 11/2008
- Location: Seattle / Bremerton, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help. fake or real Last post on 3/23/11 at 2:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just have a question about buying an ie8 from ebay Last post on 1/14/11 at 4:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE8 successor. Last post on 2/4/11 at 10:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Brain, My Ears, My Gosh! Last post on 9/30/10 at 3:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Deal Alert: Sennheiser IE8 for $228 at eCost - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But if they've shipped yours already, I'm much more hopeful that mine will be shipped soon. I was thinking I might have to call them Friday if they still weren't shipped.
[edit: just checked the status, they're now marked as shipped with a UPS tracking number. They haven't emailed me letting me know though.]
I emailed E-cost over 5 times before finally getting a reply, and them telling me to call them, couldn't be bothered honestly, I would have paid 20$ in international calls and I don't want to risk having a bad transaction since I'm in Australia, but if i was in the U.S, soo would've got one:(
- Deal Alert: Sennheiser IE8 for $228 at eCost
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 46 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 48 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 51 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic dt880?($200ish open back decision) 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Schiit Magni (Original) Amp 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2