New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HiFiMAN HM-801 Player Firmware Debug Thread - Page 32

post #466 of 475
Where can I find the lust firmware update 0.21?
post #467 of 475

I agree, the 801 is a waste with lower end phones too.  I never use it with anything lower than the esw9 which is borderline for the 801, usually with jh13 or Ed8 myself.

post #468 of 475

How about er4s?...

post #469 of 475


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercak View Post


32 GB is a limit for SDHC. The player is not compatible with the upcoming SDXC cards.

 

... until there's upgraded version of HM-801 ;-)


Just format it to fat32, it should work as long it is SD3.0 specification

 

post #470 of 475

I had problem updating from 0.20 to .21 can anyone help?

running from win7 64bit

when i tried to open the internal flash memory, windows ask to format it, then I format to fat32, but windows fail to format, the messege ' fail formatting the drive'.

Thanks

post #471 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharismata View Post

I had problem updating from 0.20 to .21 can anyone help?

running from win7 64bit

when i tried to open the internal flash memory, windows ask to format it, then I format to fat32, but windows fail to format, the messege ' fail formatting the drive'.

Thanks

Please don't format the internal drive! You might risk bricking the player.

 

To format a SD card bigger than 32GB, you need a software which will do it (Windows won't because 32GB is the official limit).

 

GUIformat (a free little program) did it for me. Put the 64GB or 128SD card in the slot on your PC or in a card reader and then use GUIformat to format it to FAT32.

post #472 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsHP View Post

Please don't format the internal drive! You might risk bricking the player.

 

To format a SD card bigger than 32GB, you need a software which will do it (Windows won't because 32GB is the official limit).

 

GUIformat (a free little program) did it for me. Put the 64GB or 128SD card in the slot on your PC or in a card reader and then use GUIformat to format it to FAT32.


In the process to update firmware of HM801, I must copy the new firmware to internal flash memory of HM801, but everytime I tried to copy , the windows keep popping up ask to format it, cause I can't access it.

Not the SD card, unless someone know how to update the HM801 firmware from SD Card

post #473 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharismata View Post

In the process to update firmware of HM801, I must copy the new firmware to internal flash memory of HM801, but everytime I tried to copy , the windows keep popping up ask to format it, cause I can't access it.

Not the SD card, unless someone know how to update the HM801 firmware from SD Card

Does this happen when the SD card slot is empty?

 

I have installed new firmware on my HM-801 (and earlier HM-602) without being prompted to format the internal flash memory.

However, when I plug my HM-801 into the PC with a 64GB SD card (formatted to FAT#"), the Windows asks me to format the SD card.

This doesn't happen when the SD card i correctly formatted (max 32GB card w/ FAT32) or no SD card in the slot.

 

Try plugging the HM-801 in with no SD card in it and see what happens.

post #474 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsHP View Post

Does this happen when the SD card slot is empty?

 

I have installed new firmware on my HM-801 (and earlier HM-602) without being prompted to format the internal flash memory.

However, when I plug my HM-801 into the PC with a 64GB SD card (formatted to FAT#"), the Windows asks me to format the SD card.

This doesn't happen when the SD card i correctly formatted (max 32GB card w/ FAT32) or no SD card in the slot.

 

Try plugging the HM-801 in with no SD card in it and see what happens.


I already tried that before, same result

post #475 of 475

Hello friends, anyone have an older hm801 bios below than v0.08 (0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06) or links of them? please help me find it, i am fun of hm801 and im collect things that related to it, thanx for any info, sry for my bad english)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home