Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 - Page 231

post #3451 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Wow, sounds like a fantastic day..


Thus far it's been a fantastic evening. I've gotten lost within the music various times with both pieces of gear.

post #3452 of 3895
Lucky! I was barely able to get a 25 minute session in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Wow, sounds like a fantastic day..


Thus far it's been a fantastic evening. I've gotten lost within the music various times with both pieces of gear.
post #3453 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0sferatu View Post

Bought a full exhaust system for the Corvette.  It's a beast now.  Dyno tuned 525hp / 560tq  smily_headphones1.gif

 

 

 

 

Wow very nice man. I'm incredibly jealous.

post #3454 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by John In Cali View Post

Wow very nice man. I'm incredibly jealous.

thanks dude!  I have more videos of it.  I'll just throw my other favorite one up for now.  It's stupid loud lol.  I won't be jamming headphones much after this because I'll likely lose my hearing.  tongue.gif

 

It has an NPP exhaust though that allows me to quiet it by about 80% as long as I keep it under 3500rpms.  All the videos I disabled it and just let it scream. very_evil_smiley.gif

 


Edited by N0sferatu - 8/20/13 at 7:16am
post #3455 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0sferatu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by John In Cali View Post

Wow very nice man. I'm incredibly jealous.

thanks dude!  I have more videos of it.  I'll just throw my other favorite one up for now.  It's stupid loud lol.  I won't be jamming headphones much after this because I'll likely lose my hearing.  tongue.gif

 

It has an NPP exhaust though that allows me to quiet it by about 80% as long as I keep it under 3500rpms.  All the videos I disabled it and just let it scream. very_evil_smiley.gif

 


Hooooooly. Cow.... That was incredible. Why ever listen to music when you can listen to that car basshead.gif

post #3456 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0sferatu View Post

Bought a full exhaust system for the Corvette.  It's a beast now.  Dyno tuned 525hp / 560tq  smily_headphones1.gif

 

 

 

 


Damn that sounds sweet. Quiet when your just cruisin around, deep and throaty when you drop the hammer. Good way to scare all  the kiddies at the mall when your driving thru. I miss racing my car down the 1/4 mile, not sure when I'll get her running again. What size are the primaries on the header?


Edited by warubozu - 8/20/13 at 11:39am
post #3457 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by warubozu View Post


Damn that sounds sweet. Quiet when your just cruisin around, deep and throaty when you drop the hammer. Good way to scare all  the kiddies at the mall when your driving thru. I miss racing my car down the 1/4 mile, not sure when I'll get her running again. What size are the primaries on the header?

 

IIRC it's 1 3/4" off the primaries.  I can somewhat quiet the car for daily driving but most of the time I leave it open it's just too much fun.  It's the PFADT headers (google them they're one of the best available for the GM engines)

 

I have plenty of videos playing around with it.  Here's a cold start and some granny shifting action...Evo X chilling next to it on the left.  The cars are polar opposites. tongue.gif

 

post #3458 of 3895

Got my limited print from concert custom framed.

 

post #3459 of 3895

 

 

On one hand, my wallet REALLY hates me right now.

 

On the other...my ears couldn't be happier.

post #3460 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessPFG View Post








On one hand, my wallet REALLY hates me right now.

On the other...my ears couldn't be happier.
Looks fantastic... So jealous biggrin.gif
post #3461 of 3895

Just bought a pair of these new Genelec M030's. Waiting for them to arrive, hopefully next week! 

 

post #3462 of 3895
Holy schiit, head zone!! Speaking of schiit, guess who bought a used Mojo yesterday!
post #3463 of 3895

Getting my Schiit Modi tomorrow!

 


Edited by OmarCCX - 9/2/13 at 7:45am
post #3464 of 3895

 

 

I bought this a while ago with my dad while we were in New York City on a trip, but I hadn't opened it until and now and I'm going to hang it up on a wall.

post #3465 of 3895

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0