Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 - Page 199

post #2971 of 3964
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilsTentacles View Post

T+A DAC 8

 

That is one good looking DAC! Congrats!

post #2972 of 3964

Agreed. This is a gorgeous DAC.

 

What kind of sticker price are we looking at?

 

EDIT: $3,250. ****. That's rough. At least for me wanting a 'secondary' DAC instead of one that's trying to replace my Analog rig.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

 

That is one good looking DAC! Congrats!


Edited by MorbidToaster - 2/15/13 at 8:19am
post #2973 of 3964

T+A has some really good gear, use to have one of their cd transports costing around a k and outright beats the Cambridge 840cc that I had with me at the time as well which cost a lot more.

 

Anyway back OT:

 

Go myself a match quad set for one of my modded EL84 amp's...can't wait:

 

post #2974 of 3964

Stillspirits T500 still. Lovely bit of engineering.

post #2975 of 3964

*

post #2976 of 3964

Actually, last minute, I changed my order from the T+A DAC to a Rega Saturn CD-player as I feel like getting back to CD playback instead of computer based source.

post #2977 of 3964
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilsTentacles View Post

Actually, last minute, I changed my order from the T+A DAC to a Rega Saturn CD-player as I feel like getting back to CD playback instead of computer based source.

 

With all I have tried to do, I still love the sound of my Rega Planet over any computer based signal. Don't even try to figure it out anymore. Maybe it's jitter, maybe it's color, I really don't care at this point.

post #2978 of 3964

This is a significant purchase because I paid 107 for them thinking that I was getting the mkI and seller didn't have much of a description on the site.
post #2979 of 3964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie007 View Post


This is a significant purchase because I paid 107 for them thinking that I was getting the mkI and seller didn't have much of a description on the site.


Where'd you get them from?

post #2980 of 3964
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarCCX View Post


Where'd you get them from?

 


From amazon seller didn't have much of a description and only had one. I actually thought they would be the MKI and since it was an item fulfilled by amazon i knew i could return them if anything was shady about them.... I got lucky

post #2981 of 3964

Not my picture...

 

 

 

But got myself a pair coming in soon.

post #2982 of 3964

Even with my student discount, this hurt.

post #2983 of 3964
cO0YChs.jpg + 9XlBBTg.jpg

New job involves quite a bit of travelling on trains, so bought a 80GB 5.5G iPod Video which has already been Rockboxed.
post #2984 of 3964
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookygonk View Post

cO0YChs.jpg + 9XlBBTg.jpg

New job involves quite a bit of travelling on trains, so bought a 80GB 5.5G iPod Video which has already been Rockboxed.

A fine choice!

post #2985 of 3964

Just picked these up 40% off for £155.

 

Wasn't planned to get any headphones as I have more than most need for almost every situation but could not resist.

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0