I bought the Labtec from net Direct Bargains a few weeks ago. No problems. Arrived fast. Big City Closeouts has it through Amazon as well. Why did he try to contact them versus just ordering it?
Related Forum Threads
- Semi open vs open headphone for classical music Last post on 9/20/12 at 5:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where can I get replacement AD700 wing pad supports? Last post on 9/29/11 at 7:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone pro 550 or HFI 580? Or others? Last post on 9/28/11 at 12:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD700 (w/ box and documents) - SOLD Last post on 9/23/11 at 8:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Can i do this? with my sound card? Last post on 6/9/11 at 6:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The Zen 2...
FraGTaLiTy's Audio-Technica AD700 boom mic Mod - Page 5post #61 of 977/9/10 at 1:28am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 978/20/10 at 6:00am
Creative Aurvana Live aka re-badged Denon D1001s w/Labtec LVA 7330 mic. Sorry for bad phone pics. The mic-branding is no longer there, took it off with nail polish remover, though the red circles remains (pics were taken beforehand).
I'm not liking the double sided velcro, so the mic is going to be permanently bonded to the CALs soon.
Thanks to Fragtality for this mod. Mine looks nowhere near as good as his, but it's 100% functional.
What did you use to hold the AD700 and mic's wires together?
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 8/20/10 at 6:15ampost #63 of 979/9/10 at 11:26am
Finally gotten the mic from the shipping.
Attached to my ad700, doubt i will need to post any picture, quite similar/identical to TS' OP.
Cant wait to diy a splitter tomorrow before i can use the mic, looks promising !post #64 of 979/9/10 at 1:40pm
Do you guys have any female 3.5mm jacks to recommend for installed into the AD700's?
I would love to be able to run a mic cable to a 3.5mm female connector and hook the little plug in mic from my Razer HP-1's into it.post #65 of 9710/31/10 at 4:05ampost #66 of 9710/31/10 at 6:57ampost #67 of 9710/31/10 at 3:00pmpost #68 of 9710/31/10 at 6:36pmpost #69 of 9711/2/10 at 9:07ampost #70 of 9711/15/10 at 12:05pmpost #71 of 9711/17/10 at 9:30pmpost #72 of 9711/18/10 at 12:58am
That would be better but it would void the warranty.
post #73 of 9711/18/10 at 1:20am
Ooo never saw this thread before, but I actually did a very similar mod a few months ago except I didnt know about a nice low profile microphone like this one I used another headset as the donor. Im using double sided velcro since I dont always want it attached and I have more than one pair of headphones. Using industrial strength velcro it sticks nice and firm but I can remove both the microphone and/or the velcro if the need ever comes.
Made a little video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dqoM2WWRwpost #74 of 971/9/11 at 6:45pm
Another request for help finding a Labtec LVA 7330 or its replacement model that will serve the same purpose and easily mod.
Found an LVA 7330 on Amazon that was listed on 1/9/11, that listing did not even make it 24 hours heh. AD700's arrive on Friday with my mic!
Edited by fej - 1/11/11 at 1:33pm
- FraGTaLiTy's Audio-Technica AD700 boom mic Mod
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Trying to decide on a new pair of headphones: Need Recommendation... 6 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 6 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › JDS Labs ULTRA SHORT 3.5MM INTERCONNECT CABLE by audiophilefan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...