I bought the Labtec from net Direct Bargains a few weeks ago. No problems. Arrived fast. Big City Closeouts has it through Amazon as well. Why did he try to contact them versus just ordering it?
Related Forum Threads
- Semi open vs open headphone for classical music Last post on 9/20/12 at 5:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where can I get replacement AD700 wing pad supports? Last post on 9/29/11 at 7:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone pro 550 or HFI 580? Or others? Last post on 9/28/11 at 12:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD700 (w/ box and documents) - SOLD Last post on 9/23/11 at 8:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Can i do this? with my sound card? Last post on 6/9/11 at 6:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
FraGTaLiTy's Audio-Technica AD700 boom mic Mod - Page 5post #61 of 977/9/10 at 1:28am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 978/20/10 at 6:00am
Creative Aurvana Live aka re-badged Denon D1001s w/Labtec LVA 7330 mic. Sorry for bad phone pics. The mic-branding is no longer there, took it off with nail polish remover, though the red circles remains (pics were taken beforehand).
I'm not liking the double sided velcro, so the mic is going to be permanently bonded to the CALs soon.
Thanks to Fragtality for this mod. Mine looks nowhere near as good as his, but it's 100% functional.
What did you use to hold the AD700 and mic's wires together?
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 8/20/10 at 6:15ampost #63 of 979/9/10 at 11:26am
Finally gotten the mic from the shipping.
Attached to my ad700, doubt i will need to post any picture, quite similar/identical to TS' OP.
Cant wait to diy a splitter tomorrow before i can use the mic, looks promising !post #64 of 979/9/10 at 1:40pm
Do you guys have any female 3.5mm jacks to recommend for installed into the AD700's?
I would love to be able to run a mic cable to a 3.5mm female connector and hook the little plug in mic from my Razer HP-1's into it.post #65 of 9710/31/10 at 4:05ampost #66 of 9710/31/10 at 6:57ampost #67 of 9710/31/10 at 3:00pmpost #68 of 9710/31/10 at 6:36pmpost #69 of 9711/2/10 at 9:07ampost #70 of 9711/15/10 at 12:05pmpost #71 of 9711/17/10 at 9:30pmpost #72 of 9711/18/10 at 12:58am
That would be better but it would void the warranty.
post #73 of 9711/18/10 at 1:20am
Ooo never saw this thread before, but I actually did a very similar mod a few months ago except I didnt know about a nice low profile microphone like this one I used another headset as the donor. Im using double sided velcro since I dont always want it attached and I have more than one pair of headphones. Using industrial strength velcro it sticks nice and firm but I can remove both the microphone and/or the velcro if the need ever comes.
Made a little video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dqoM2WWRwpost #74 of 971/9/11 at 6:45pm
Another request for help finding a Labtec LVA 7330 or its replacement model that will serve the same purpose and easily mod.
Found an LVA 7330 on Amazon that was listed on 1/9/11, that listing did not even make it 24 hours heh. AD700's arrive on Friday with my mic!
Edited by fej - 1/11/11 at 1:33pm
- FraGTaLiTy's Audio-Technica AD700 boom mic Mod
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 13 seconds ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 1 minute ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › A Music Lovers First Thread and Question 3 minutes ago
- › Accuphase Just Love It 3 minutes ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones vs Speakers -- an Inconvenient Truth 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear