Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado RS1i Impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado RS1i Impressions thread - Page 45

post #661 of 1542

I must get my RS1 out.....

post #662 of 1542
Just in case anyone is interested, the Grado mahogany box is back:

http://www.4ourears.net/category_s/1824.htm
post #663 of 1542

Just had to bump this thread back to the front page and say that the RS1i & the Mad Ear must have been made for this kind of music.

 

post #664 of 1542

Wow, that's Swanston street in Melbourne.

post #665 of 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuqi View Post
 

Wow, that's Swanston street in Melbourne.

 

Do you remember the filming of the video ?

 

I am guessing you may be to young.

 

Anyway...AC/DC is definitely one of the best bands in the world...and still going strong with yet another new young generation of fans.

 

No ballads allowed with these guys :beerchug:

post #666 of 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

 

Do you remember the filming of the video ?

 

I am guessing you may be to young.

 

Anyway...AC/DC is definitely one of the best bands in the world...and still going strong with yet another new young generation of fans.

 

No ballads allowed with these guys :beerchug:

ballads hmmmmph i ain't got much use for 'em

post #667 of 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

 

Do you remember the filming of the video ?

 

I am guessing you may be to young.

 

Anyway...AC/DC is definitely one of the best bands in the world...and still going strong with yet another new young generation of fans.

 

No ballads allowed with these guys :beerchug:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

 

Do you remember the filming of the video ?

 

I am guessing you may be to young.

 

Anyway...AC/DC is definitely one of the best bands in the world...and still going strong with yet another new young generation of fans.

 

No ballads allowed with these guys :beerchug:r

 

I'm old enough to remember them in their hay-day-pretty much all I listened to in middle school in the late 70's. My first real rock concert in H.S. For Those About to Rock-circa 1982. That was rock heaven to me........cannon and all.

 

Man, I would have loved to seen them with Bon Scott. Just rebought High Voltage and Power Age-I guess I'll never outgrow my adolescence. Vintage AC/DC sounds awesome on my 225i's.

post #668 of 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by markm1 View Post


I'm old enough to remember them in their hay-day-pretty much all I listened to in middle school in the late 70's. My first real rock concert in H.S. For Those About to Rock-circa 1982. That was rock heaven to me........cannon and all.

Man, I would have loved to seen them with Bon Scott. Just rebought High Voltage and Power Age-I guess I'll never outgrow my adolescence. Vintage AC/DC sounds awesome on my 225i's.
Bon Scott rocks! I much prefer him over Brian Johnson any day of the week.. Don't get me wrong I love all acdc but prefer the older stuff :-) so these headphones are good with rockn roll like acdc are they?
post #669 of 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman46 View Post


Bon Scott rocks! I much prefer him over Brian Johnson any day of the week.. Don't get me wrong I love all acdc but prefer the older stuff :-) so these headphones are good with rockn roll like acdc are they?


YEP !

post #670 of 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman46 View Post


Bon Scott rocks! I much prefer him over Brian Johnson any day of the week.. Don't get me wrong I love all acdc but prefer the older stuff :-) so these headphones are good with rockn roll like acdc are they?

I think so!

post #671 of 1542


These headphones and AC/DC are like bread & butter....peanut butter & jelly...or Angus & Malcome  :p 

post #672 of 1542

AC/DC is actually the first thing I listened to after returning home with the RS1i's. Phenomenal.

post #673 of 1542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeplay View Post
 

AC/DC is actually the first thing I listened to after returning home with the RS1i's. Phenomenal.

 

I am thinking that I have listened to at least one AC/DC album a week, since I have had my RS1i's   :gs1000smile:

post #674 of 1542

i've been giving the rs1 some love today, they hadn't been getting as much lately !

post #675 of 1542

I'm about to hit the recliner with the RS's, the WA6 and the Meridian203DAC. Mine haven't had much ear time since I had the issues with the Ear+HD. I've been waiting just to use them with either amp I was going to end up with. I used them with the WA6/Modi last night for about 3hrs, and the combo was very nice even though the amp is brand new, it sounded beautiful, very big sound. Tonight I'll put another 3-4hrs listening with the Meridian DAC and some Cd's because thats where I placed the WA6 (near the recliner) for when I want to just relax, and I use the LD1+/Modi at the desk while I'm on the computer.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado RS1i Impressions thread