Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 6/28/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I Replace HF2 with Somthing Else? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for Grados less strident/peaky than RS1s Last post on 6/6/11 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Today at 3:22 am in Headphones (full-size)
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Grado RS1i Impressions thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The RSi1 doesn't have any driver holes opened - to the best of my knowledge, from what I've read and from looking at my drivers through the mesh.
Thank you for the response, I appreciate it
Hey guys, just sending my love for the RS1s...
Are any of you into Dylan? If you are, i recommend you listen to Desolation Row from Highway 61 Revisited... but be careful, you might start drooling!
Edited by Duartisimo - 10/22/13 at 2:17pm
I know the RS1s are known to be good with acoustic guitars, but I'm always amazed how good they sound with some recordings, such as some by Dylan.
"The beauty parlor is full of sailors....the circus is in town"
"Her profession’s her religion... Her sin is her lifelessness"
By the way, i feel like an idiot.
Here i am bragging about how i like Dylan and i can't even get the name of the song right! Desolation ROW!
Well....I wasn't going to bring that up....lol
- Grado RS1i Impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphones for Electronic/Synth Pop/New wave/ French House? 37 seconds ago
- › Divine Moments in Music 46 seconds ago
- › Any good Soundbars? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp for Pioneer AVR? 5 minutes ago
- › Semi-noob needing some advice for moving into speaker territory... 5 minutes ago
- › Is a lossy-lossy conversion process really that degrading in terms... 5 minutes ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)