Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 4/11/15 at 10:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I Replace HF2 with Somthing Else? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for Grados less strident/peaky than RS1s Last post on 6/6/11 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Today at 7:12 pm in Headphones (full-size)
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Grado RS1i Impressions thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The RSi1 doesn't have any driver holes opened - to the best of my knowledge, from what I've read and from looking at my drivers through the mesh.
Thank you for the response, I appreciate it
Hey guys, just sending my love for the RS1s...
Are any of you into Dylan? If you are, i recommend you listen to Desolation Row from Highway 61 Revisited... but be careful, you might start drooling!
Edited by Duartisimo - 10/22/13 at 2:17pm
I know the RS1s are known to be good with acoustic guitars, but I'm always amazed how good they sound with some recordings, such as some by Dylan.
"The beauty parlor is full of sailors....the circus is in town"
"Her profession’s her religion... Her sin is her lifelessness"
By the way, i feel like an idiot.
Here i am bragging about how i like Dylan and i can't even get the name of the song right! Desolation ROW!
Well....I wasn't going to bring that up....lol
- Grado RS1i Impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › La Figaro 339 33 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 51 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 2 minutes ago
- › Have you ever heard sound coming from the front with headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › x3 ii external speaker suggestion 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 10 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 11 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2