Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 6/28/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I Replace HF2 with Somthing Else? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for Grados less strident/peaky than RS1s Last post on 6/6/11 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Today at 3:13 am in Headphones (full-size)
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Grado RS1i Appreciation thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The RSi1 doesn't have any driver holes opened - to the best of my knowledge, from what I've read and from looking at my drivers through the mesh.
Thank you for the response, I appreciate it
Hey guys, just sending my love for the RS1s...
Are any of you into Dylan? If you are, i recommend you listen to Desolation Row from Highway 61 Revisited... but be careful, you might start drooling!
Edited by Duartisimo - 10/22/13 at 2:17pm
I know the RS1s are known to be good with acoustic guitars, but I'm always amazed how good they sound with some recordings, such as some by Dylan.
"The beauty parlor is full of sailors....the circus is in town"
"Her profession’s her religion... Her sin is her lifelessness"
By the way, i feel like an idiot.
Here i am bragging about how i like Dylan and i can't even get the name of the song right! Desolation ROW!
Well....I wasn't going to bring that up....lol
- Grado RS1i Appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 seconds ago
- › Headphones and Receivers 16 seconds ago
- › The Official Cigar Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 1 minute ago
- › Hard drive recomendations 1 minute ago
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones and DAC for CS:GO, what do you think 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)