Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado PS500s (new Grado's) Last post on 6/28/14 at 3:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Should I Replace HF2 with Somthing Else? Last post on 6/3/11 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for Grados less strident/peaky than RS1s Last post on 6/6/11 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Fan Club! Last post on Yesterday at 10:40 pm in Headphones (full-size)
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
Grado RS1i Appreciation thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The RSi1 doesn't have any driver holes opened - to the best of my knowledge, from what I've read and from looking at my drivers through the mesh.
Thank you for the response, I appreciate it
Hey guys, just sending my love for the RS1s...
Are any of you into Dylan? If you are, i recommend you listen to Desolation Row from Highway 61 Revisited... but be careful, you might start drooling!
Edited by Duartisimo - 10/22/13 at 2:17pm
I know the RS1s are known to be good with acoustic guitars, but I'm always amazed how good they sound with some recordings, such as some by Dylan.
"The beauty parlor is full of sailors....the circus is in town"
"Her profession’s her religion... Her sin is her lifelessness"
By the way, i feel like an idiot.
Here i am bragging about how i like Dylan and i can't even get the name of the song right! Desolation ROW!
Well....I wasn't going to bring that up....lol
- Grado RS1i Appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Headband pad for AKG K 518 DJ 1 minute ago
- › What is your favorite Japanese songs ? 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 3 minutes ago
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 4 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 7 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)