Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado RS1i Appreciation thread - Page 44

post #646 of 1305

my little slice of the pie !

 

 

post #647 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

my little slice of the pie !

 

 

 

Nice! 

:beerchug:

post #648 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgard Varese View Post
 

 

Nice! 

:beerchug:

thank you kind sir ! :happy_face1:

post #649 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post

my little slice of the pie !








Very nice! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
post #650 of 1305

Yes, very nice!

Are those silver screens?

post #651 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph69 View Post
 

Yes, very nice!

Are those silver screens?

no, just the way the light made them look, they're black

post #652 of 1305
Can anyone confirm whether the RS1is have any of the holes at the rear of the drivers open/vented? And if so, how many per driver? Thanks!
post #653 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnottj View Post

Can anyone confirm whether the RS1is have any of the holes at the rear of the drivers open/vented? And if so, how many per driver? Thanks!

 

The RSi1 doesn't have any driver holes opened - to the best of my knowledge, from what I've read and from looking at my drivers through the mesh.

post #654 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post
 

 

The RSi1 doesn't have any driver holes opened - to the best of my knowledge, from what I've read and from looking at my drivers through the mesh.

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it

post #655 of 1305

Hey guys, just sending my love for the RS1s...

 

Are any of you into Dylan? If you are, i recommend you listen to Desolation Row from Highway 61 Revisited... but be careful, you might start drooling!


Edited by Duartisimo - 10/22/13 at 2:17pm
post #656 of 1305

The Hurricane is one of my all time favourite tracks.

post #657 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

The Hurricane is one of my all time favourite tracks.


Right!

 

I know the RS1s are known to be good with acoustic guitars, but I'm always amazed how good they sound with some recordings, such as some by Dylan.

post #658 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duartisimo View Post
 

Hey guys, just sending my love for the RS1s...

 

Are any of you into Dylan? If you are, i recommend you listen to Desolation Road from Highway 61 Revisited... but be careful, you might start drooling!

"The beauty parlor is full of sailors....the circus is in town"

post #659 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

"The beauty parlor is full of sailors....the circus is in town"


"Her profession’s her religion... Her sin is her lifelessness"

 

By the way, i feel like an idiot.

Here i am bragging about how i like Dylan and i can't even get the name of the song right! Desolation ROW!

post #660 of 1305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duartisimo View Post
 


"Her profession’s her religion... Her sin is her lifelessness"

 

By the way, i feel like an idiot.

Here i am bragging about how i like Dylan and i can't even get the name of the song right! Desolation ROW!

Well....I wasn't going to bring that up....lol

 

Anyway....great song

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread