just sent my tf10 to reshell plus add a driver, looking forward to receiving my IEM!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/24/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/23/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productUltimate Ears SuperFi 5 Extended Bass Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 7/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Noob needs help. Sending IEM's to Unique Melody for reshelling Last post on 12/23/10 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Back to square one, help buying customs IEMs Last post on 8/2/10 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING Last post on 12/26/16 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/28/14 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread - Page 257post #3841 of 39304/11/14 at 8:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3842 of 39304/11/14 at 11:13pmpost #3843 of 39304/11/14 at 11:15pmpost #3844 of 39304/11/14 at 11:50pmpost #3845 of 39304/11/14 at 11:53pm
if this is still under warranty..why not contact UM and ask if this will be covered under their warranty?...then send it back to UM lab for repair...i cant think of other alternative unless you are thinking to repair it yourself....use a masking tape to mask the hole away? :Ppost #3846 of 39304/12/14 at 12:22amQuote:Originally Posted by doki81
if this is still under warranty..why not contact UM and ask if this will be covered under their warranty?...then send it back to UM lab for repair...i cant think of other alternative unless you are thinking to repair it yourself....use a masking tape to mask the hole away? :P
Do you this it is unacceptable for a sub-totl ciem to break apart just by itself for no apparent reason?post #3847 of 39304/12/14 at 12:27amQuote:
i cant comment much as the hole seem like can be poke thru by the earphone jack? or could be the side shell doesnt have enough acrylic when they mold it..but again...if it's under warranty..you can try to ask UM for help :)
even the great Apple have defective product...if you go over the JH Roxanne thread..u see someone is complaining about his universal roxanne that he just received :)post #3848 of 39304/12/14 at 2:17amQuote:Originally Posted by doki81
i cant comment much as the hole seem like can be poke thru by the earphone jack? or could be the side shell doesnt have enough acrylic when they mold it..but again...if it's under warranty..you can try to ask UM for help
even the great Apple have defective product...if you go over the JH Roxanne thread..u see someone is complaining about his universal roxanne that he just received
Who in the world would poke a hole in their ciem HAHApost #3849 of 39304/12/14 at 2:23ampost #3850 of 39304/12/14 at 2:43amQuote:Originally Posted by doki81
I don't mean to say you poke it on purpose. But the only suspect could be the earphone jack which if the storage of your ciem is tight and the jack might actually put pressure on the shell and hence the little hole appear... But it could be also the poor craftmanship/material that cause the hole. Try contact Stephen Guo and UM. Give them an email and the picture of your ciem. Maybe they might offer you something too
I keep it loosely in my pelican 1010 and now I'm puzzled..
Edited by francannn - 4/12/14 at 10:49pmpost #3851 of 39304/13/14 at 2:22ampost #3852 of 39304/13/14 at 2:24ampost #3853 of 39304/13/14 at 3:40ampost #3854 of 39304/13/14 at 8:14amQuote:Originally Posted by francannn
They are going to send it back to you guys anyway.. just wanna find an answer to this problem ASAP so both sides can save time and costs@Stephen Guo
It doesn't look like natural damage, so it will cost you a reshell fee. And the broken shell needs to be made from scratch.post #3855 of 39304/13/14 at 10:34amQuote:
I mean what could result from a hole in that spot? It's almost impossible lol. And what do you mean by natural damage? @Stephen Guo
Edited by francannn - 4/13/14 at 10:52amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 9 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 47 seconds ago
- › 1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017 55 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5iii Firmware Modification Project 1 minute ago
- › Westone W80 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH -600 or Sony MDR Z7 - which one to go for 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio – FLARES® – (R2.x successor) KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN 3 minutes ago
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear