just sent my tf10 to reshell plus add a driver, looking forward to receiving my IEM!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/24/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/23/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productUltimate Ears SuperFi 5 Extended Bass Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 7/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Noob needs help. Sending IEM's to Unique Melody for reshelling Last post on 12/23/10 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Back to square one, help buying customs IEMs Last post on 8/2/10 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING Last post on 12/26/16 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/28/14 at 12:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
A funny thing had happened the last time I visited Schiit Audio's offices and factory/warehouse. When we entered, what had previously been a storage or dumping room -- I don't remember, had become...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
I was surprised to see only a single review for this player, so figured I'd throw my hat into the ring. I owned this player for about a year until it was stolen (along with an entire...
I have had the opportunity to review a few inexpensive MP3 players recently and have generally been quite impressed with many of them as they clearly appear to put sound quality before pretty much...
WHAT MAKES THESE TUBE AMPS SPECIAL?Okay, so every audiophile or audio enthusiast I've met wants one of these and there is certainly a reason for it. Besides the fact that this thing just sounds...
Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread - Page 257post #3841 of 39304/11/14 at 8:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3842 of 39304/11/14 at 11:13pmpost #3843 of 39304/11/14 at 11:15pmpost #3844 of 39304/11/14 at 11:50pmpost #3845 of 39304/11/14 at 11:53pm
if this is still under warranty..why not contact UM and ask if this will be covered under their warranty?...then send it back to UM lab for repair...i cant think of other alternative unless you are thinking to repair it yourself....use a masking tape to mask the hole away? :Ppost #3846 of 39304/12/14 at 12:22amQuote:Originally Posted by doki81
if this is still under warranty..why not contact UM and ask if this will be covered under their warranty?...then send it back to UM lab for repair...i cant think of other alternative unless you are thinking to repair it yourself....use a masking tape to mask the hole away? :P
Do you this it is unacceptable for a sub-totl ciem to break apart just by itself for no apparent reason?post #3847 of 39304/12/14 at 12:27amQuote:
i cant comment much as the hole seem like can be poke thru by the earphone jack? or could be the side shell doesnt have enough acrylic when they mold it..but again...if it's under warranty..you can try to ask UM for help :)
even the great Apple have defective product...if you go over the JH Roxanne thread..u see someone is complaining about his universal roxanne that he just received :)post #3848 of 39304/12/14 at 2:17amQuote:Originally Posted by doki81
i cant comment much as the hole seem like can be poke thru by the earphone jack? or could be the side shell doesnt have enough acrylic when they mold it..but again...if it's under warranty..you can try to ask UM for help
even the great Apple have defective product...if you go over the JH Roxanne thread..u see someone is complaining about his universal roxanne that he just received
Who in the world would poke a hole in their ciem HAHApost #3849 of 39304/12/14 at 2:23ampost #3850 of 39304/12/14 at 2:43amQuote:Originally Posted by doki81
I don't mean to say you poke it on purpose. But the only suspect could be the earphone jack which if the storage of your ciem is tight and the jack might actually put pressure on the shell and hence the little hole appear... But it could be also the poor craftmanship/material that cause the hole. Try contact Stephen Guo and UM. Give them an email and the picture of your ciem. Maybe they might offer you something too
I keep it loosely in my pelican 1010 and now I'm puzzled..
Edited by francannn - 4/12/14 at 10:49pmpost #3851 of 39304/13/14 at 2:22ampost #3852 of 39304/13/14 at 2:24ampost #3853 of 39304/13/14 at 3:40ampost #3854 of 39304/13/14 at 8:14amQuote:Originally Posted by francannn
They are going to send it back to you guys anyway.. just wanna find an answer to this problem ASAP so both sides can save time and costs@Stephen Guo
It doesn't look like natural damage, so it will cost you a reshell fee. And the broken shell needs to be made from scratch.post #3855 of 39304/13/14 at 10:34amQuote:
I mean what could result from a hole in that spot? It's almost impossible lol. And what do you mean by natural damage? @Stephen Guo
Edited by francannn - 4/13/14 at 10:52amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 3 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 2 minutes ago
- › "Millett Hybrid" redux: NuHybrid headphone amp, using the Korg Nutube 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by SkumBucket
- › BENJIE K9 8G APE/FLAC/WAV High Sound Quality Entry-level Lossless... by Peddler
- › Darkvoice 336SE by SOULSIK
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by OSiRiSsk
- › Brainwavz Jive by ezekiel77
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by Cinder
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by EZE99
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear