anyone know how to contact them to actually get a response - i did mine via the Unique Melody place in Melbourne.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/24/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/23/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productUltimate Ears SuperFi 5 Extended Bass Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 7/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Noob needs help. Sending IEM's to Unique Melody for reshelling Last post on 12/23/10 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Back to square one, help buying customs IEMs Last post on 8/2/10 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING Last post on 8/30/14 at 2:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 1/29/14 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread - Page 247post #3691 of 38927/3/13 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3692 of 38927/3/13 at 10:32pmpost #3693 of 38927/4/13 at 2:10ampost #3694 of 38927/4/13 at 2:53ampost #3695 of 38927/4/13 at 5:36am
Ironically, if UM are experiencing a BA driver shortage, one could be forgiven for thinking that this might actually speed up their completion of re-shell customers' CIEMS.
Maybe they're just snowed-under with a backlog of orders for the new 3DD.
Edited by Mython - 7/4/13 at 5:40ampost #3696 of 38927/4/13 at 5:22pmNope, Re-shell of UM3X here, no added drivers, no added artwork, and I'm in for the long haul.
Mine were ordered long before the 3DD was even ANNOUNCED.
(Sorry if I seem bitter)post #3697 of 38927/5/13 at 4:07ampost #3698 of 38927/9/13 at 4:56pmSo, a few interesting points.
I complained on the UM global facebook page, because I need my IEMs for work, and the wait time has been double what they told it me it was going to be.
They responded by emailing me, and offering to give loan me some UM miracles in a universal shell...
But only if I gave them a $500 deposit, and a copy of my drivers license. Not sure how I feel about that.
They also just posted this on their Facebook page:Quote:Minimise YOUR waiting time!!
So it's no revelation that UMLab is getting smashed right now. Their standard build time of 4 to 6 weeks has blown out to 8 to 12 weeks! A combination of some capacity issues and an influx of re-shell orders from mysterious clients in Asia means it is taking unusually long for your IEM's to come back to you...
And then linked to this page:
http://uniquemelody.co/news/minimise-your-waiting-time/post #3699 of 38927/9/13 at 7:30pm
Doesn't sound like a good deal to me, considering you already had to pay 239$ (or 250$?) upfront plus a UM3X which would amount to a new Miracle in the end.
To rephrase it, you pay for a new Miracle custom and then receive a universalised Miracle, which is on loan, and a reshelled UM3X after 14+ weeks waiting. After the loan period ends 500$ will be deposited back to your account but there's a chance it's gonna get burnt with another hole the size of a new Miracle again it's a smart move I gotta say.post #3700 of 38927/10/13 at 3:26pmpost #3701 of 38927/11/13 at 5:35ampost #3702 of 38927/13/13 at 6:46am
yeah, the same for me. it's my twelfth weeks for a simple tf10 remould...... kinda regret using UM service. it's like taking forever.
first, the distr said that it would take only 4-6 weeks. now she said that UM is in a peak point where there is so much order and the time will be 9-12 week. wow. that's so long for just a simple remould.post #3703 of 38927/23/13 at 1:45am
An interesting Development today:
Quote:Hi XX,We have some good news. Your IEMs have arrived and been shipped express to your address today - you should receive them in the next day.Your tracking ID is: XX and it can be tracked through the auspost website.We apologise again for the delay on your in ear monitors. We've thrown in an extra Westone clear cable and a Westone monitor vault as well. Not that this makes up for or excuses the delay. We hope this finds you well and hope you are extremely happy with the IEM's themselves.Enjoy mate!If you have any questions at all, we are more than happy to help!Regards,Acustoms
Like I've said previously, the guys on the Australian end are awesome. It was more UMlab I was displeased with. This is a really lovely gesture from the UM Australia guys.
It's a shame I'm away on work training at the moment, and most likely won't be able to get my hands on these until later in the week..
Damnit!post #3704 of 38927/26/13 at 12:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 15 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › [AUS]: iBasso DX50 (FREE SHIPPING) 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 9 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)