anyone know how to contact them to actually get a response - i did mine via the Unique Melody place in Melbourne.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/24/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/23/10
- productJAYS q-JAYS Dual Armature In-Ear Earphones (White)tagged by System, 4/5/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- productUltimate Ears SuperFi 5 Extended Bass Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 7/30/10
- brandUnique Melodytagged by System, 7/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Noob needs help. Sending IEM's to Unique Melody for reshelling Last post on 12/23/10 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM Last post on 2/23/13 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Back to square one, help buying customs IEMs Last post on 8/2/10 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING Last post on 3/4/14 at 12:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 1/29/14 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread - Page 247post #3691 of 38577/3/13 at 10:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3692 of 38577/3/13 at 10:32pmpost #3693 of 38577/4/13 at 2:10ampost #3694 of 38577/4/13 at 2:53ampost #3695 of 38577/4/13 at 5:36am
Ironically, if UM are experiencing a BA driver shortage, one could be forgiven for thinking that this might actually speed up their completion of re-shell customers' CIEMS.
Maybe they're just snowed-under with a backlog of orders for the new 3DD.
Edited by Mython - 7/4/13 at 5:40ampost #3696 of 38577/4/13 at 5:22pmNope, Re-shell of UM3X here, no added drivers, no added artwork, and I'm in for the long haul.
Mine were ordered long before the 3DD was even ANNOUNCED.
(Sorry if I seem bitter)post #3697 of 38577/5/13 at 4:07ampost #3698 of 38577/9/13 at 4:56pmSo, a few interesting points.
I complained on the UM global facebook page, because I need my IEMs for work, and the wait time has been double what they told it me it was going to be.
They responded by emailing me, and offering to give loan me some UM miracles in a universal shell...
But only if I gave them a $500 deposit, and a copy of my drivers license. Not sure how I feel about that.
They also just posted this on their Facebook page:Quote:Minimise YOUR waiting time!!
So it's no revelation that UMLab is getting smashed right now. Their standard build time of 4 to 6 weeks has blown out to 8 to 12 weeks! A combination of some capacity issues and an influx of re-shell orders from mysterious clients in Asia means it is taking unusually long for your IEM's to come back to you...
And then linked to this page:
http://uniquemelody.co/news/minimise-your-waiting-time/post #3699 of 38577/9/13 at 7:30pm
Doesn't sound like a good deal to me, considering you already had to pay 239$ (or 250$?) upfront plus a UM3X which would amount to a new Miracle in the end.
To rephrase it, you pay for a new Miracle custom and then receive a universalised Miracle, which is on loan, and a reshelled UM3X after 14+ weeks waiting. After the loan period ends 500$ will be deposited back to your account but there's a chance it's gonna get burnt with another hole the size of a new Miracle again it's a smart move I gotta say.post #3700 of 38577/10/13 at 3:26pmpost #3701 of 38577/11/13 at 5:35ampost #3702 of 38577/13/13 at 6:46am
yeah, the same for me. it's my twelfth weeks for a simple tf10 remould...... kinda regret using UM service. it's like taking forever.
first, the distr said that it would take only 4-6 weeks. now she said that UM is in a peak point where there is so much order and the time will be 9-12 week. wow. that's so long for just a simple remould.post #3703 of 38577/23/13 at 1:45am
An interesting Development today:
Quote:Hi XX,We have some good news. Your IEMs have arrived and been shipped express to your address today - you should receive them in the next day.Your tracking ID is: XX and it can be tracked through the auspost website.We apologise again for the delay on your in ear monitors. We've thrown in an extra Westone clear cable and a Westone monitor vault as well. Not that this makes up for or excuses the delay. We hope this finds you well and hope you are extremely happy with the IEM's themselves.Enjoy mate!If you have any questions at all, we are more than happy to help!Regards,Acustoms
Like I've said previously, the guys on the Australian end are awesome. It was more UMlab I was displeased with. This is a really lovely gesture from the UM Australia guys.
It's a shame I'm away on work training at the moment, and most likely won't be able to get my hands on these until later in the week..
Damnit!post #3704 of 38577/26/13 at 12:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 26 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 39 seconds ago
- › 3.5 to RCA question 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome & Introduction for DC/VA/MD Head-Fiers 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude