Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread - Page 240

post #3586 of 3878

here some more eyecandy! 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by whoever - 3/14/13 at 12:08am
post #3587 of 3878

Will the UM Lab inform their customers that their earphone and impressions arrived? Or they just keep it silent until the reshell is done and send it back to the customers?

post #3588 of 3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by king8888 View Post

Will the UM Lab inform their customers that their earphone and impressions arrived? Or they just keep it silent until the reshell is done and send it back to the customers?

 

They seem to tend to be silent, in my experience, although I'm sure there may be some exceptions.

post #3589 of 3878

yep, they just send you the phones, but you can still send them a mail to ask. 

I had the surprise that the day Stephen Guo told me they were finished and were shipped, they already arrived at my doorstep the same day. 

post #3590 of 3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

 

They seem to tend to be silent, in my experience, although I'm sure there may be some exceptions.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post

yep, they just send you the phones, but you can still send them a mail to ask. 

I had the surprise that the day Stephen Guo told me they were finished and were shipped, they already arrived at my doorstep the same day. 


oh really? Last time, I reshelled my shure 530 to 530x6. They had informed me that my impression was arrived. And they also informed that when my 530x6 was shipped.

 

This time I reshell my Merlin. I have shipped my impression and the Merlin on Jan 30th, and I still got no news from UM. I'm a bit worry about it.

post #3591 of 3878

Hi,

Talk to them and try to know how it´s going, maybe the package don´t arrive to them or something


Edited by GonzaloM - 3/14/13 at 8:33am
post #3592 of 3878

I'm about to send a pair of JH16Pro's to UM for reshelling, and I have a question on artwork for those who have used them, as I'm a bit befuddled by UM's CIEM designer web page:  For logos on the faceplates, do the logos need to be on a transparent background, or does UM lift the logo from the image file, regardless of background color?

 

I contacted Stephen Guo about how to submit artwork, and he stated it was through the website/CIEM designer.  Well, I can't make it look like I want it to look.

 

I'm sure this is a ridiculously simple thing, and I'm just over-thinking it.  So, any suggestions (or a quick cyber-slap to the head) would be greatly appreciated!

post #3593 of 3878

Just to let you guys know, if anyone is interested, my Shure SE530x6 are up for sale. I think they are in the same range as the Miracles, so it is a pretty good deal (still up for discussion). I am selling them because they are too close to the Miracles that I also have.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/653866/shure-se530x6-6-driver-reshell-by-unique-melody-price-drop-i-can-also-handle-the-reshell-from-china

post #3594 of 3878

A while ago, I posted a picture of some pathetically short pink molds. After a month long wait, I got the notice that they weren't long enough so I had to do them again and ship it out once more...

 

 

 

 

 

Take 2, these are grotesquely long... Thought I'd add them as a reference for anyone wondering what the heck a "second bend" is. 

A length slightly longer than my previous pink set, but a few mm shorter than these should be perfect, for those who are wondering how deep to shove that oto block.

 

Anyways, I've got a near-perfect right angle in my ear. Think that affects sound in any negative way?

post #3595 of 3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinze View Post

A while ago, I posted a picture of some pathetically short pink molds. After a month long wait, I got the notice that they weren't long enough so I had to do them again and ship it out once more...

 

 

 

 

 

Take 2, these are grotesquely long... Thought I'd add them as a reference for anyone wondering what the heck a "second bend" is. 

A length slightly longer than my previous pink set, but a few mm shorter than these should be perfect, for those who are wondering how deep to shove that oto block.

 

Anyways, I've got a near-perfect right angle in my ear. Think that affects sound in any negative way?

 

 

Whoa! I've never seen any that long! LOL

 

 

...but you're right, it is rather interesting to see the extra bit of your ear anatomy. Now you've got me thinking that the next time I have ear impressions done I may request them to be extra long, like yours, so that I, too, can have the opportunity to see if I have a right-angle in my ear canal. Perhaps it is very common; I really don't know.

post #3596 of 3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

 

 

Whoa! I've never seen any that long! LOL

So...many...jokes...must...not...Arrrrghh.

post #3597 of 3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

So...many...jokes...must...not...Arrrrghh.

 

 

Mimouille, if yours has a right-angle in it, I suggest you go see a doctor!  wink_face.gif

post #3598 of 3878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

 

 

Mimouille, if yours has a right-angle in it, I suggest you go see a doctor!  wink_face.gif


I knew it !

post #3599 of 3878

My ear impressions and se530's are on its way to China. Excited to get my first CIEM. 

post #3600 of 3878

i can't believe it...i think postal services lost my right earphone.....eek.gif

 

sent it the 20 of march, no trace of it yet.....( i've sent it in for refit)

 

 

that means that i lost 600$.....

 

i'm going to puke.....

 

sorry for being vulgar....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Unique Melody Remold Appreciation and Impressions Thread