- 71 Posts. Joined 10/2002
- Location: Atlanta
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 200 II W Closed on Ear Mini Headphones (White)tagged by System, 11/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- on ear headphones that don't leak alot Last post on 7/25/11 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Sennheiser under $100!!! Last post on 6/7/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser px200 vs px200-II Last post on 7/20/10 at 4:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under £90 Last post on 11/17/12 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for closed back portable cans with some kind of soundstage Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
To start off I have to clarify that i am not an "Audiophile", nothing about me is audiophile related except the love of music and headphones. So to start this review i'd like to talk about the...
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs - Page 5post #61 of 7212/8/09 at 3:44pmTyll over at Headroom has a good comparison of the PX100 II's on his new blog.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 721/30/10 at 7:15ampost #63 of 721/30/10 at 8:49amWell, from all accounts I've read, the PX200-IIs sound much better than the original rendition. The PX100-II vs the original is more iffy, but the 200 series seems to definitely have gained alot of SQ. Plus build quality is a good deal better, apparently.
I own the PX200-II and I really couldn't be happier with them for the price. Portable, great neutral sound. Not extremeeeely detail, but still very detailed and just function great as portable cans.post #64 of 721/30/10 at 9:26ampost #65 of 722/5/10 at 12:14amI'd like to try the PX200-II's. I still have the originals but I would use one for my laptop and then one for my ipod. First I need to sell my SR80's, I love the sound but they are very uncomfortable.
Great to see people talking about the PX's here thankspost #66 of 722/5/10 at 12:43amSounds like the PX 200-II's have nice SQ and comfort for a fair price.
Does any of you guys know if and when they're being sold in Europe? And if not, is it possible to let them get shipped over here?
Thanks in advance!post #67 of 722/8/10 at 9:26ampost #68 of 722/16/10 at 1:44amThe cable on my PX-100s broke, and when I sent them back under warranty, I got a pair of PX-100 IIs. How cool is that?
I personally find them comfier and a bit snugger than the PX-100s, and I'd say they sound at least as good as the old PX-100s, probably punchier now that they fit a bit tighter. I just hope the new cable holds up better than the old one.post #69 of 723/13/10 at 9:45amFirst post in a while. My ESW9's are still out of commission ... These new toys are £40 a pop. That is quite high. But the PX100 seems to be expensive as I remember paying £25 8 years ago (good times)post #70 of 723/15/10 at 4:18pmpost #71 of 7211/11/10 at 4:01am
HI I need a little advice
tomorrow a local store in my city is having one day 25 percent discount on all headphones and I am interested in buying Sennheiser PX 100-II but I am a little concerned how comfortable is listening to theese phones while in rather noisy enviroment like is a bus.
I plan to pair them with my Sansa Fuze...
Any input is much apriciated
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I dont mind some ambient nosie as long it is on accetpable level
Edited by Jaachym - 11/11/10 at 4:09ampost #72 of 7211/11/10 at 11:55am
Not comfortable at all. I am of the opinion that in the real world isolation translates directly into sound quality and the PX100 has nearly no isolation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison 2 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 minutes ago
- › List of DACs that work with iPad 11 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 12 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi & Sennheiser USA Holiday Giveaway 12 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe