- 74 Posts. Joined 10/2002
- Location: Atlanta
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- on ear headphones that don't leak alot Last post on 7/25/11 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Sennheiser under $100!!! Last post on 6/7/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser px200 vs px200-II Last post on 7/20/10 at 4:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Px100 ii vs px200 ii vs px100.(review). Last post on 6/22/14 at 4:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under £90 Last post on 11/17/12 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs - Page 5post #61 of 7212/8/09 at 3:44pmTyll over at Headroom has a good comparison of the PX100 II's on his new blog.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 721/30/10 at 7:15ampost #63 of 721/30/10 at 8:49amWell, from all accounts I've read, the PX200-IIs sound much better than the original rendition. The PX100-II vs the original is more iffy, but the 200 series seems to definitely have gained alot of SQ. Plus build quality is a good deal better, apparently.
I own the PX200-II and I really couldn't be happier with them for the price. Portable, great neutral sound. Not extremeeeely detail, but still very detailed and just function great as portable cans.post #64 of 721/30/10 at 9:26ampost #65 of 722/5/10 at 12:14amI'd like to try the PX200-II's. I still have the originals but I would use one for my laptop and then one for my ipod. First I need to sell my SR80's, I love the sound but they are very uncomfortable.
Great to see people talking about the PX's here thankspost #66 of 722/5/10 at 12:43amSounds like the PX 200-II's have nice SQ and comfort for a fair price.
Does any of you guys know if and when they're being sold in Europe? And if not, is it possible to let them get shipped over here?
Thanks in advance!post #67 of 722/8/10 at 9:26ampost #68 of 722/16/10 at 1:44amThe cable on my PX-100s broke, and when I sent them back under warranty, I got a pair of PX-100 IIs. How cool is that?
I personally find them comfier and a bit snugger than the PX-100s, and I'd say they sound at least as good as the old PX-100s, probably punchier now that they fit a bit tighter. I just hope the new cable holds up better than the old one.post #69 of 723/13/10 at 9:45amFirst post in a while. My ESW9's are still out of commission ... These new toys are £40 a pop. That is quite high. But the PX100 seems to be expensive as I remember paying £25 8 years ago (good times)post #70 of 723/15/10 at 4:18pmpost #71 of 7211/11/10 at 4:01am
HI I need a little advice
tomorrow a local store in my city is having one day 25 percent discount on all headphones and I am interested in buying Sennheiser PX 100-II but I am a little concerned how comfortable is listening to theese phones while in rather noisy enviroment like is a bus.
I plan to pair them with my Sansa Fuze...
Any input is much apriciated
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I dont mind some ambient nosie as long it is on accetpable level
Edited by Jaachym - 11/11/10 at 4:09ampost #72 of 7211/11/10 at 11:55am
Not comfortable at all. I am of the opinion that in the real world isolation translates directly into sound quality and the PX100 has nearly no isolation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 57 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic T51p Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 alternative 2 minutes ago
- › The AV 32 and the AV 42 have been released. Has anyone had a chance... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2