- 73 Posts. Joined 10/2002
- Location: Atlanta
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- on ear headphones that don't leak alot Last post on 7/25/11 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Sennheiser under $100!!! Last post on 6/7/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser px200 vs px200-II Last post on 7/20/10 at 4:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Px100 ii vs px200 ii vs px100.(review). Last post on 6/22/14 at 4:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under £90 Last post on 11/17/12 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I bought these because I wanted to sleep and I can't sleep with over ear headphones on a window seat since the moment you put pressure on the bands, it goes haywire(the noise...
it take some time to fit these properly one of a kind sound great mids and highs, female vocal is good, male vocal a bit thin. At this price range, you can not get better bass, its the kind of...
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs - Page 5post #61 of 7212/8/09 at 3:44pmTyll over at Headroom has a good comparison of the PX100 II's on his new blog.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 721/30/10 at 7:15ampost #63 of 721/30/10 at 8:49amWell, from all accounts I've read, the PX200-IIs sound much better than the original rendition. The PX100-II vs the original is more iffy, but the 200 series seems to definitely have gained alot of SQ. Plus build quality is a good deal better, apparently.
I own the PX200-II and I really couldn't be happier with them for the price. Portable, great neutral sound. Not extremeeeely detail, but still very detailed and just function great as portable cans.post #64 of 721/30/10 at 9:26ampost #65 of 722/5/10 at 12:14amI'd like to try the PX200-II's. I still have the originals but I would use one for my laptop and then one for my ipod. First I need to sell my SR80's, I love the sound but they are very uncomfortable.
Great to see people talking about the PX's here thankspost #66 of 722/5/10 at 12:43amSounds like the PX 200-II's have nice SQ and comfort for a fair price.
Does any of you guys know if and when they're being sold in Europe? And if not, is it possible to let them get shipped over here?
Thanks in advance!post #67 of 722/8/10 at 9:26ampost #68 of 722/16/10 at 1:44amThe cable on my PX-100s broke, and when I sent them back under warranty, I got a pair of PX-100 IIs. How cool is that?
I personally find them comfier and a bit snugger than the PX-100s, and I'd say they sound at least as good as the old PX-100s, probably punchier now that they fit a bit tighter. I just hope the new cable holds up better than the old one.post #69 of 723/13/10 at 9:45amFirst post in a while. My ESW9's are still out of commission ... These new toys are £40 a pop. That is quite high. But the PX100 seems to be expensive as I remember paying £25 8 years ago (good times)post #70 of 723/15/10 at 4:18pmpost #71 of 7211/11/10 at 4:01am
HI I need a little advice
tomorrow a local store in my city is having one day 25 percent discount on all headphones and I am interested in buying Sennheiser PX 100-II but I am a little concerned how comfortable is listening to theese phones while in rather noisy enviroment like is a bus.
I plan to pair them with my Sansa Fuze...
Any input is much apriciated
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I dont mind some ambient nosie as long it is on accetpable level
Edited by Jaachym - 11/11/10 at 4:09ampost #72 of 7211/11/10 at 11:55am
Not comfortable at all. I am of the opinion that in the real world isolation translates directly into sound quality and the PX100 has nearly no isolation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 44 seconds ago
- › Melbourne classifieds link thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Black Friday Deals for Audiophiles 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Beginner audiophile needing help... 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › RSA The Hornet 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by yialanliu
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by 10shot9miss
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)