- 74 Posts. Joined 10/2002
- Location: Atlanta
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- on ear headphones that don't leak alot Last post on 7/25/11 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Sennheiser under $100!!! Last post on 6/7/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser px200 vs px200-II Last post on 7/20/10 at 4:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Px100 ii vs px200 ii vs px100.(review). Last post on 6/22/14 at 4:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under £90 Last post on 11/17/12 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs - Page 5post #61 of 7212/8/09 at 3:44pmTyll over at Headroom has a good comparison of the PX100 II's on his new blog.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 721/30/10 at 7:15ampost #63 of 721/30/10 at 8:49amWell, from all accounts I've read, the PX200-IIs sound much better than the original rendition. The PX100-II vs the original is more iffy, but the 200 series seems to definitely have gained alot of SQ. Plus build quality is a good deal better, apparently.
I own the PX200-II and I really couldn't be happier with them for the price. Portable, great neutral sound. Not extremeeeely detail, but still very detailed and just function great as portable cans.post #64 of 721/30/10 at 9:26ampost #65 of 722/5/10 at 12:14amI'd like to try the PX200-II's. I still have the originals but I would use one for my laptop and then one for my ipod. First I need to sell my SR80's, I love the sound but they are very uncomfortable.
Great to see people talking about the PX's here thankspost #66 of 722/5/10 at 12:43amSounds like the PX 200-II's have nice SQ and comfort for a fair price.
Does any of you guys know if and when they're being sold in Europe? And if not, is it possible to let them get shipped over here?
Thanks in advance!post #67 of 722/8/10 at 9:26ampost #68 of 722/16/10 at 1:44amThe cable on my PX-100s broke, and when I sent them back under warranty, I got a pair of PX-100 IIs. How cool is that?
I personally find them comfier and a bit snugger than the PX-100s, and I'd say they sound at least as good as the old PX-100s, probably punchier now that they fit a bit tighter. I just hope the new cable holds up better than the old one.post #69 of 723/13/10 at 9:45amFirst post in a while. My ESW9's are still out of commission ... These new toys are £40 a pop. That is quite high. But the PX100 seems to be expensive as I remember paying £25 8 years ago (good times)post #70 of 723/15/10 at 4:18pmpost #71 of 7211/11/10 at 4:01am
HI I need a little advice
tomorrow a local store in my city is having one day 25 percent discount on all headphones and I am interested in buying Sennheiser PX 100-II but I am a little concerned how comfortable is listening to theese phones while in rather noisy enviroment like is a bus.
I plan to pair them with my Sansa Fuze...
Any input is much apriciated
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I dont mind some ambient nosie as long it is on accetpable level
Edited by Jaachym - 11/11/10 at 4:09ampost #72 of 7211/11/10 at 11:55am
Not comfortable at all. I am of the opinion that in the real world isolation translates directly into sound quality and the PX100 has nearly no isolation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 seconds ago
- › HE-400i, HD700s, Audeze EL-8, or Beyerdynamic T1/T90 20 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 23 seconds ago
- › Sony SBH80: Wireless to the Next Level: Review 35 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › 50% Off Edifier H850 Our Highest Rated Headphones Now Available For... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iPurifier 2 - Reviews, Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...