- 74 Posts. Joined 10/2002
- Location: Atlanta
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 11/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- on ear headphones that don't leak alot Last post on 7/25/11 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Sennheiser under $100!!! Last post on 6/7/11 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser px200 vs px200-II Last post on 7/20/10 at 4:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Px100 ii vs px200 ii vs px100.(review). Last post on 6/22/14 at 4:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under £90 Last post on 11/17/12 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
I was offered to review these for Brainwavz and I agreed. I am not affiliated with the company, and have no bias towards or against them. This review will be my unbiased opinion on...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs - Page 5post #61 of 7212/8/09 at 3:44pmTyll over at Headroom has a good comparison of the PX100 II's on his new blog.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 721/30/10 at 7:15ampost #63 of 721/30/10 at 8:49amWell, from all accounts I've read, the PX200-IIs sound much better than the original rendition. The PX100-II vs the original is more iffy, but the 200 series seems to definitely have gained alot of SQ. Plus build quality is a good deal better, apparently.
I own the PX200-II and I really couldn't be happier with them for the price. Portable, great neutral sound. Not extremeeeely detail, but still very detailed and just function great as portable cans.post #64 of 721/30/10 at 9:26ampost #65 of 722/5/10 at 12:14amI'd like to try the PX200-II's. I still have the originals but I would use one for my laptop and then one for my ipod. First I need to sell my SR80's, I love the sound but they are very uncomfortable.
Great to see people talking about the PX's here thankspost #66 of 722/5/10 at 12:43amSounds like the PX 200-II's have nice SQ and comfort for a fair price.
Does any of you guys know if and when they're being sold in Europe? And if not, is it possible to let them get shipped over here?
Thanks in advance!post #67 of 722/8/10 at 9:26ampost #68 of 722/16/10 at 1:44amThe cable on my PX-100s broke, and when I sent them back under warranty, I got a pair of PX-100 IIs. How cool is that?
I personally find them comfier and a bit snugger than the PX-100s, and I'd say they sound at least as good as the old PX-100s, probably punchier now that they fit a bit tighter. I just hope the new cable holds up better than the old one.post #69 of 723/13/10 at 9:45amFirst post in a while. My ESW9's are still out of commission ... These new toys are £40 a pop. That is quite high. But the PX100 seems to be expensive as I remember paying £25 8 years ago (good times)post #70 of 723/15/10 at 4:18pmpost #71 of 7211/11/10 at 4:01am
HI I need a little advice
tomorrow a local store in my city is having one day 25 percent discount on all headphones and I am interested in buying Sennheiser PX 100-II but I am a little concerned how comfortable is listening to theese phones while in rather noisy enviroment like is a bus.
I plan to pair them with my Sansa Fuze...
Any input is much apriciated
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I dont mind some ambient nosie as long it is on accetpable level
Edited by Jaachym - 11/11/10 at 4:09ampost #72 of 7211/11/10 at 11:55am
Not comfortable at all. I am of the opinion that in the real world isolation translates directly into sound quality and the PX100 has nearly no isolation.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Sennheiser PX-100/200 IIs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 8 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 8 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 10 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 10 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 11 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 11 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2