I'd like to add, that if you add 2 additional plys of the stock dampener/filter onto the one already there, the high-end because significantly smoother in character, while losing none of what makes it so excellent. Also tones down the brightness a tad as a result.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- RE0 amped, RE-Zero, or DBA-02??? Last post on 8/7/10 at 6:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Head-Direct RE0's or Klipsch Image S4's??? Last post on 7/28/10 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Head-Direct RE0 - a new contender for the best IEM Last post on 3/27/12 at 12:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for my first pair of nice iem Last post on 1/1/13 at 12:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Head-Direct RE0 Appreciation Thread - Page 30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
this iem is discontinued already. you can try searching for used item maybe
I'm selling mine, I've just been too lazy to put them on the for sale forum. I'll probably do it tomorrow. Let me know if you want them.
Thank you all for the advice! However, I am not sure if I will buy these at the price of 79 when the new re400 is just 99. My budget is 100. Do you guys have other suggestion beside the re0? Thanks!
you could get the re-272 for 199$ from amazon.com
Well I'm trashing the RE0 I do have. They were a replacement which I shelved for a long time due to upgrading. I gave them another listen and also realized I shelved them because the left channel was failing. Hifiman always had a build quality problem. I got some good use out of them and may purchase the RE400 in the future. They were generous about returns. I have the VC02 on the way!
Edited by jarrett - 3/8/13 at 9:41pm
Waiting for my REOs to ship! Could anyone tell what`s the difference in sound between them and Etys HF5 or ERs? I`m just curious because interested in getting Etys and if having REOs - what the difference would be? I`m listening to jazz and classical.
HF5 will probably be better. HF5 is single balanced armature I think, and the RE0 (replaced by the RE400 now) is a dynamic driver. The R-50 is a dual BA. They all have a analytical sound signature
Edited by jarrett - 4/23/13 at 1:59pm
- Head-Direct RE0 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 : Will it achieve High End status ? 2 minutes ago
- › Most underrated/ Forgotten IEMs.....(only IEM please) 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Setup Questions 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 headphone Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Questions about Ohm 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new série Z 7 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe