I've had the T3 and sold it due to convenience. Some people like me would just rather run an amp out of their source which in my case is my phone.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sell me on IEM's, bad live experiences Last post on 3/15/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 vs. JH5 PRO Last post on 9/6/10 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread - Page 59
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I finally pulled the trigger on the JH5 with the Thanksgiving discount code. At $340 it was just too tempting and JH Audio always excluded the JH5 in their previous sales. I'm very excited.
I might jump on this deal as well. Have you asked your local audiologist how much impressions cost? The price range varies from place to place :(
Ranging from $75 each ear and another for $50 both ears.
Nice! looking at blue or black trans with the JH audio logo and wording. 2 more days to decide :)
Yeah, I was torn between black translucent as well!
I decided not to get the "Flying Girl" logo because it comes out pixelated at least from the pictures posted on flickr.
I narrowed it down to these, trying to keep it simple and clean.
This sounds like a good deal. I hope to have mine soon and even though mine will cost ~410 including shipping I don't have much to complain about. Actually if I did get in on this deal the price would be around the same since then I would have to pay for shipping to JHA as well as impressions. I haven't been billed yet so I guess early December I will be.
For me my impressions cost about $50 for both ears. I know some other places that makes the pair for $65, but $75 each ear is way too expensive.
I couldn't resist the deal Ended up getting black trans shell (left) and red trans shell (right), both with black opague faceplate and the JHAudio logo in white.
My order has been officially placed with JH Audio!
Now it's time to get my ear impressions.
I am way too damn excited for these, my first customs ever!
And I also have a feeling they definitely won't be the last...
A small dilemma here everyone.
Should I get the JH5's or a pair of Ultrasone 900s? I already have a pair of JH16's, IE8's, and TF10's. I do not currently own full size headphones.
How do the JH5's compare to the the IE8's?
If you already have a pair of JH16s, why would you want a pair of JH5? not saying JH5 is not good, but from my auditioning from the two universal models, I preferred the JH16 and technically they are not on the same level, if i were you, I'd probably get something else with a different sound signature.
Some people have 13/16 as a reference/portable headphone, and a JH5 as a workout/live gig headphone. You don't want excessive sweat etc ruining the 16, and chances are if you're getting a great workout you're not 100% focused on sound fidelity anyway.
- JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 seconds ago
- › Upgrading from Creative Aurvana Live! 27 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-M200 and EPH-M100 : EPH-100 Successor 52 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Foobar 2000 Screenshot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)