I've had the T3 and sold it due to convenience. Some people like me would just rather run an amp out of their source which in my case is my phone.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sell me on IEM's, bad live experiences Last post on 3/15/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 vs. JH5 PRO Last post on 9/6/10 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread - Page 59
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I finally pulled the trigger on the JH5 with the Thanksgiving discount code. At $340 it was just too tempting and JH Audio always excluded the JH5 in their previous sales. I'm very excited.
I might jump on this deal as well. Have you asked your local audiologist how much impressions cost? The price range varies from place to place :(
Ranging from $75 each ear and another for $50 both ears.
Nice! looking at blue or black trans with the JH audio logo and wording. 2 more days to decide :)
Yeah, I was torn between black translucent as well!
I decided not to get the "Flying Girl" logo because it comes out pixelated at least from the pictures posted on flickr.
I narrowed it down to these, trying to keep it simple and clean.
This sounds like a good deal. I hope to have mine soon and even though mine will cost ~410 including shipping I don't have much to complain about. Actually if I did get in on this deal the price would be around the same since then I would have to pay for shipping to JHA as well as impressions. I haven't been billed yet so I guess early December I will be.
For me my impressions cost about $50 for both ears. I know some other places that makes the pair for $65, but $75 each ear is way too expensive.
I couldn't resist the deal Ended up getting black trans shell (left) and red trans shell (right), both with black opague faceplate and the JHAudio logo in white.
My order has been officially placed with JH Audio!
Now it's time to get my ear impressions.
I am way too damn excited for these, my first customs ever!
And I also have a feeling they definitely won't be the last...
A small dilemma here everyone.
Should I get the JH5's or a pair of Ultrasone 900s? I already have a pair of JH16's, IE8's, and TF10's. I do not currently own full size headphones.
How do the JH5's compare to the the IE8's?
If you already have a pair of JH16s, why would you want a pair of JH5? not saying JH5 is not good, but from my auditioning from the two universal models, I preferred the JH16 and technically they are not on the same level, if i were you, I'd probably get something else with a different sound signature.
Some people have 13/16 as a reference/portable headphone, and a JH5 as a workout/live gig headphone. You don't want excessive sweat etc ruining the 16, and chances are if you're getting a great workout you're not 100% focused on sound fidelity anyway.
- JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 630VB Review - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › DAC/AMP Cozoy Astrapi computer issues 7 minutes ago
- › Question about playing particular song 9 minutes ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 -- One of the pleasant surprises of CanJam 10 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 12 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2