I've had the T3 and sold it due to convenience. Some people like me would just rather run an amp out of their source which in my case is my phone.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sell me on IEM's, bad live experiences Last post on 3/15/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 vs. JH5 PRO Last post on 9/6/10 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread - Page 59post #871 of 105611/13/11 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 105611/24/11 at 10:06am
I finally pulled the trigger on the JH5 with the Thanksgiving discount code. At $340 it was just too tempting and JH Audio always excluded the JH5 in their previous sales. I'm very excited.post #873 of 105611/24/11 at 11:51pmQuote:
I might jump on this deal as well. Have you asked your local audiologist how much impressions cost? The price range varies from place to place :(
Ranging from $75 each ear and another for $50 both ears.post #874 of 105611/25/11 at 12:40ampost #875 of 105611/25/11 at 1:25ampost #876 of 105611/25/11 at 1:58amQuote:
Nice! looking at blue or black trans with the JH audio logo and wording. 2 more days to decide :)
post #877 of 105611/25/11 at 2:06amQuote:
Yeah, I was torn between black translucent as well!
I decided not to get the "Flying Girl" logo because it comes out pixelated at least from the pictures posted on flickr.
I narrowed it down to these, trying to keep it simple and clean.post #878 of 105611/25/11 at 3:31ampost #879 of 105611/25/11 at 4:59amQuote:
This sounds like a good deal. I hope to have mine soon and even though mine will cost ~410 including shipping I don't have much to complain about. Actually if I did get in on this deal the price would be around the same since then I would have to pay for shipping to JHA as well as impressions. I haven't been billed yet so I guess early December I will be.post #880 of 105611/25/11 at 5:01amQuote:
For me my impressions cost about $50 for both ears. I know some other places that makes the pair for $65, but $75 each ear is way too expensive.
I couldn't resist the deal Ended up getting black trans shell (left) and red trans shell (right), both with black opague faceplate and the JHAudio logo in white.post #881 of 105611/26/11 at 3:56pm
My order has been officially placed with JH Audio!
Now it's time to get my ear impressions.
I am way too damn excited for these, my first customs ever!
And I also have a feeling they definitely won't be the last...post #882 of 105611/26/11 at 4:50pmQuote:post #883 of 105611/27/11 at 1:26pm
A small dilemma here everyone.
Should I get the JH5's or a pair of Ultrasone 900s? I already have a pair of JH16's, IE8's, and TF10's. I do not currently own full size headphones.
How do the JH5's compare to the the IE8's?
Thankspost #884 of 105611/27/11 at 1:36pm
If you already have a pair of JH16s, why would you want a pair of JH5? not saying JH5 is not good, but from my auditioning from the two universal models, I preferred the JH16 and technically they are not on the same level, if i were you, I'd probably get something else with a different sound signature.
Quote:post #885 of 105611/27/11 at 6:40pm
Some people have 13/16 as a reference/portable headphone, and a JH5 as a workout/live gig headphone. You don't want excessive sweat etc ruining the 16, and chances are if you're getting a great workout you're not 100% focused on sound fidelity anyway.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 36 seconds ago
- › Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? 36 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 40 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 56 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Modi Optical 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › please, help me pick a pair of headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR XB500 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)