I've had the T3 and sold it due to convenience. Some people like me would just rather run an amp out of their source which in my case is my phone.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JHA consumer experience thread (Positive=Yes, Negative=No) Last post on 3/22/12 at 2:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sell me on IEM's, bad live experiences Last post on 3/15/11 at 2:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earsonic SM3 vs. JH5 PRO Last post on 9/6/10 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My Jaben Visit - a noob's impression on several IEMS Last post on 8/14/10 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread - Page 59post #871 of 105911/13/11 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #872 of 105911/24/11 at 10:06am
I finally pulled the trigger on the JH5 with the Thanksgiving discount code. At $340 it was just too tempting and JH Audio always excluded the JH5 in their previous sales. I'm very excited.post #873 of 105911/24/11 at 11:51pmQuote:
I might jump on this deal as well. Have you asked your local audiologist how much impressions cost? The price range varies from place to place :(
Ranging from $75 each ear and another for $50 both ears.post #874 of 105911/25/11 at 12:40ampost #875 of 105911/25/11 at 1:25ampost #876 of 105911/25/11 at 1:58amQuote:
Nice! looking at blue or black trans with the JH audio logo and wording. 2 more days to decide :)
post #877 of 105911/25/11 at 2:06amQuote:
Yeah, I was torn between black translucent as well!
I decided not to get the "Flying Girl" logo because it comes out pixelated at least from the pictures posted on flickr.
I narrowed it down to these, trying to keep it simple and clean.post #878 of 105911/25/11 at 3:31ampost #879 of 105911/25/11 at 4:59amQuote:
This sounds like a good deal. I hope to have mine soon and even though mine will cost ~410 including shipping I don't have much to complain about. Actually if I did get in on this deal the price would be around the same since then I would have to pay for shipping to JHA as well as impressions. I haven't been billed yet so I guess early December I will be.post #880 of 105911/25/11 at 5:01amQuote:
For me my impressions cost about $50 for both ears. I know some other places that makes the pair for $65, but $75 each ear is way too expensive.
I couldn't resist the deal Ended up getting black trans shell (left) and red trans shell (right), both with black opague faceplate and the JHAudio logo in white.post #881 of 105911/26/11 at 3:56pm
My order has been officially placed with JH Audio!
Now it's time to get my ear impressions.
I am way too damn excited for these, my first customs ever!
And I also have a feeling they definitely won't be the last...post #882 of 105911/26/11 at 4:50pmQuote:post #883 of 105911/27/11 at 1:26pm
A small dilemma here everyone.
Should I get the JH5's or a pair of Ultrasone 900s? I already have a pair of JH16's, IE8's, and TF10's. I do not currently own full size headphones.
How do the JH5's compare to the the IE8's?
Thankspost #884 of 105911/27/11 at 1:36pm
If you already have a pair of JH16s, why would you want a pair of JH5? not saying JH5 is not good, but from my auditioning from the two universal models, I preferred the JH16 and technically they are not on the same level, if i were you, I'd probably get something else with a different sound signature.
Quote:post #885 of 105911/27/11 at 6:40pm
Some people have 13/16 as a reference/portable headphone, and a JH5 as a workout/live gig headphone. You don't want excessive sweat etc ruining the 16, and chances are if you're getting a great workout you're not 100% focused on sound fidelity anyway.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio E11 For sennhiser hd 600 4 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 8 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 10 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 12 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)