or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Earbuds Round-Up - Page 41

post #601 of 15159

Absolutely agree. I have had the BeB for over 2 years now, listening to then every now and then. Always pleasantly surprised by the great sound they deliver.

post #602 of 15159

Deleted, posted to the wrong thread.


Edited by kanonathena - 3/19/14 at 6:22pm
post #603 of 15159

BE5 is on sale for 88$ + 7$ shipping!

http://bloxearphone.com/purchase.htm

post #604 of 15159
anyone tried the Dasetn Mod M760, how is it compared to m2c or anv3?
post #605 of 15159
Quote:
Originally Posted by oopeteroo View Post

anyone tried the Dasetn Mod M760, how is it compared to m2c or anv3?

Greatly superior to both, but quality may vary from earbud to earbud.

 

Paypal seems to be broken on their website, and the quantities they offer are too high for DIY - I'm not 100% sure Dasetn is really behind dasetn.com.


Edited by BenF - 3/24/14 at 10:36am
post #606 of 15159
I have placed an order in dasetn website. I had some issue with the PayPal transaction but he has assured me that the order went through. I'm awaiting receipt at this time.
post #607 of 15159
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dan of Steel View Post

I have placed an order in dasetn website. I had some issue with the PayPal transaction but he has assured me that the order went through. I'm awaiting receipt at this time.


You didn't get this?

post #608 of 15159
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post
 


You didn't get this?

 

I did see that at first but when I did it again the order went through.

 

Did you create an account on the site? I think once I did that I was able to place the order. I never received an invoice or anything so I was nervous but I contacted him on here. Language barrier caused an issue but we got it squared away. Turns out the buds are in Orlando as of today and should be here tomorrow.

post #609 of 15159
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dan of Steel View Post
 

I did see that at first but when I did it again the order went through.

 

Did you create an account on the site? I think once I did that I was able to place the order. I never received an invoice or anything so I was nervous but I contacted him on here. Language barrier caused an issue but we got it squared away. Turns out the buds are in Orlando as of today and should be here tomorrow.


Their website makes a bit uneasy.


I left a message in their contact form - no reaction.

The real Dasetn stopped answering my emails weeks ago.

His eBay store has nothing new listed since last June - people don't walk away from 6437 feedback so easily.

Paypal shows an error message, yet the website takes your Paypal login info - big red flag.

Richard Ray, who is registered as Dasetn.com MOT here, obviously is not really called Richard Ray - English is clearly not his mother tongue.

 

Maybe all this is just a coincidence, and both website and Richard are legit, but it just looks very suspicious.

If Paypal worked fine, I'd buy every single IEM and earbud they are selling, as their M760 is fantastic!

post #610 of 15159

I sent Dasetn a message on Ebay about 2 weeks ago, wondering if I could buy a pair of M760. He sent me this reply:

Quote:
 hi,you can go to my website , dasetn (dog) com , new item ie8 sound mod ..thank you

 

I've given it a shot and ordered 3 pairs of earbuds (M760, M3 & M1). I only had good experiences when dealing with Dasetn on Ebay, and when I sent him a message about his earbuds in January he replied and wondered if I wanted to become a reseller in Sweden. I replied that I'm just a user who likes his earbuds. He replied:

Quote:
 Respect of customer, very glad you can tell me all this! Next year I plan to set up web site, will launch more products. Ebay charge high fees, if you like my headphones, we can paypal deal. I can be a musician, I plan to carry out research and development of a team to headphones.

 

I think that his intentions are honest and I hope he's not getting in over his head with the new web site. If bad word of mouth starts spreading it would be bad for him.

 

About the Blox BE5, it's typical that it's released and sold out in a 2 hour period when I'm away from the computer...

post #611 of 15159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danneq View Post
 

I sent Dasetn a message on Ebay about 2 weeks ago, wondering if I could buy a pair of M760. He sent me this reply:

 

I've given it a shot and ordered 3 pairs of earbuds (M760, M3 & M1). I only had good experiences when dealing with Dasetn on Ebay, and when I sent him a message about his earbuds in January he replied and wondered if I wanted to become a reseller in Sweden. I replied that I'm just a user who likes his earbuds. He replied:

 

I think that his intentions are honest and I hope he's not getting in over his head with the new web site. If bad word of mouth starts spreading it would be bad for him.

 

About the Blox BE5, it's typical that it's released and sold out in a 2 hour period when I'm away from the computer...


Well, if the website is really related to Dasetn, I guess it should be OK.

Although the Paypal thing really bothers me...

 

When did you purchase and how did you pay?

post #612 of 15159

I'm positive that it's the same seller that I bought stuff on Ebay from. This is the e-mail address of the seller from yesterday when I ordered the earbuds: dasetn360@gmail.com

It's the same as when I bought from him on Ebay. His real name seems to be Lei Yuling. I've got the same name on the newest order and from when I bought from him on Ebay last year.
 
I'm still taking a chance with this order. When I first bought my pair of MX1 last year it never arrived and I wrote that to him. He refunded the $16 and I placed a new order. This time he added $4 in shipping but since the earbuds arrived this time it was okay.

I paid using Paypal and got the same error message as in the screen dump you posted. I decided to take a chance and could later confirm that it was the same old e-mail address that was the recepient.

You could always order a cheaper earbud at first and after that arrives order a pair of M760...

post #613 of 15159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danneq View Post
 

I'm positive that it's the same seller that I bought stuff on Ebay from. This is the e-mail address of the seller from yesterday when I ordered the earbuds: dasetn360@gmail.com

It's the same as when I bought from him on Ebay. His real name seems to be Lei Yuling. I've got the same name on the newest order and from when I bought from him on Ebay last year.
 
I'm still taking a chance with this order. When I first bought my pair of MX1 last year it never arrived and I wrote that to him. He refunded the $16 and I placed a new order. This time he added $4 in shipping but since the earbuds arrived this time it was okay.

I paid using Paypal and got the same error message as in the screen dump you posted. I decided to take a chance and could later confirm that it was the same old e-mail address that was the recepient.

You could always order a cheaper earbud at first and after that arrives order a pair of M760...


I already have 2 pairs of M760.

Did you have to register to use Paypal? Did you receive an email receipt from Paypal?

post #614 of 15159

Yep, I created a new account and after I had placed the order I received an e-mail receipt from Paypal with the correct information (as described above).

post #615 of 15159

Thats reassuring to know that its likely safe to order from the web site.  I was interested in placing an order for the various buds he had up there, especially the mx760 variant.  I was a bit scared off however when I saw that paypal warning message, but I possibly think it could be more due to lazy site coding than an actual issue if the payment was actually sent and received.  Think I might go ahead and order myself a pair or two, having missed out on the BE5 this morning :P

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: