or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Earbuds Round-Up - Page 383

post #5731 of 16864

My Hiegi donuts came in the mail today, and wow are they amazing. My headphones sound way better and are way more comfortable. I was playing around with stock foams and no foams before. This beats both. 10/10 for Hiegi donuts.

post #5732 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayyab Pirzada View Post
 

My Hiegi donuts came in the mail today, and wow are they amazing. My headphones sound way better and are way more comfortable. I was playing around with stock foams and no foams before. This beats both. 10/10 for Hiegi donuts.

agree, Hiegi stock with no hole was my fav foam too.

post #5733 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayyab Pirzada View Post
 

My Hiegi donuts came in the mail today, and wow are they amazing. My headphones sound way better and are way more comfortable. I was playing around with stock foams and no foams before. This beats both. 10/10 for Hiegi donuts.

 

I'm using mine right now.  I've bought a few sets and very much enjoyed them.  

 

..

post #5734 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapman View Post

For $5 they are almost good as monk to me. Monk has way more of a natural sound. These are like mini hifiman es100. good use of $5 if you like es100. Sadly it seems like everyone with an es100 ended up with theirs going bad. But these are nice so far. Great packaging especially for the price point.
...

 

Dammit.  Wish me luck, then.

post #5735 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post

Dammit.  Wish me luck, then.

It's just I've seen a lot of reports of specifically the left driver getting buzzy?
post #5736 of 16864
post #5737 of 16864
I do have a good pair of Hifiman ES100, but yeah the QC on that earbud is pretty rough.
post #5738 of 16864
post #5739 of 16864
Can anyone help me with tracking my VE Monk+? It stopped updating on 6/14, is it normal if that happens? Any help would be very appreciated smily_headphones1.gif
post #5740 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by notamethlab View Post

Can anyone help me with tracking my VE Monk+? It stopped updating on 6/14, is it normal if that happens? Any help would be very appreciated smily_headphones1.gif
http://www.17track.net/en
post #5741 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by golov17 View Post

http://www.17track.net/en
Hi thnks for the link, when I enter the number it says it can't be found
post #5742 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by notamethlab View Post

Hi thnks for the link, when I enter the number it says it can't be found
Later. Wait.
post #5743 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by notamethlab View Post

Can anyone help me with tracking my VE Monk+? It stopped updating on 6/14, is it normal if that happens? Any help would be very appreciated smily_headphones1.gif

usually it stop tracking after it leaved the origin country or entered destination country. try your country post tracking instead. in 17track app you can set destination country. I usuall  use17track app and be patient. :wink_face:. its not unusual, monk+ take more than 2 weeks to arrives

post #5744 of 16864
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairx View Post

usually it stop tracking after it leaved the origin country or entered destination country. try your country post tracking instead. in 17track app you can set destination country. I usuall  use17track app and be patient. wink_face.gif . its not unusual, monk+ take more than 2 weeks to arrives
ok cool, thanks for the help! smily_headphones1.gif
post #5745 of 16864
Edimun v.3 some pics smily_headphones1.gif
13517765_120300000024011054_2020940927_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=21204a0ee1edf45875d217f564bf3d03&oe=5774024413515257_120300000023384907_221478626_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=6ab535b968294dce130187d73f0afec4&oe=5774DE7813553338_120300000023742967_910265061_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=38de9b0623a21a58d49a769d4f23fc06&oe=5773E2A613502933_2048678475357327_2115284638936799121_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: